PDA

View Full Version : Self Ballbusting With a shoe

lukacovic
04-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Wondering what is the best way to bust your self with a shoe and how to do it with out chicking out.:machine: :bananad: :letsplay

pr0tus
04-13-2006, 07:52 AM
While I don't do this often, I do have a pretty reliable method of self busting. I prefer a large tv remote, but a shoe may also work. I can't make one hard swing at my nuts at any time, but if I was going to, I wouldn't start out with light hits. Slightly sore nuts just makes it hard to swing harder, I need solid hits that just make me want more. With my method, I like to start out with my nuts tight in one hand, and make a few swings at my thigh right beside my nuts so that I start to think that it is a bearable amount of pain. After three or four fast and hard swings at my leg, I will then strike my nuts with the last, and hardest blow. After I get going, I can usually keep beating, harder and harder.

tinywinkie
04-14-2006, 03:50 AM
i use one of my wifes old knee high boots filled with small stones once i am in position and have the swing of the boot to get me in the middle of my balls i give my balls a hard kick usually ones enough to buckle me