PDA

View Full Version : Does being into ballbusting...

jhoward01
04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
...give you an instant attraction for girls with nice legs?

Me, definately its an instant turn on because of the thought of what she could easily do to you.

try
04-13-2006, 06:24 PM

Me, definately its an instant turn on because of the thought of what she could easily do to you.

For me its the girls boobs 'cos while your gawping at the she can just bring up a knee and, ouch!

Takkyuu_tama
04-14-2006, 04:36 AM
oh, definitely. nice legs, sexy shoes...if open-toed shoes with lots of straps or sneakers with long socks stroll by attached to nice legs, i can't help but look...wonder what those toes would feel like pressing down onto my balls...

EggsForCrush
04-14-2006, 05:35 AM

Of Course, nice legs of my ballbuster woman are really a turn on for me. And also her feet.. You re right,the thought of what she could easily do to you is a turn on. and you feel that;she can do to you whatever she want,and you can't do anything,you can only beg her not to do.. you feel she is superior.. she is kicking,kneeing,stomping your balls with her legs,and you just want to kiss and lick those legs!.. If she order you to kiss her feet which kicked your balls, it is better to kiss :)

Ace Hardlight
04-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Most who are into ballbusting naturally have a foot fetish.

At least I do.

msms
04-16-2006, 12:17 AM
Im with the foot fetish guys - I love sucking toes!
Also theres alot of trampling pics around with nice feet.

BTW - I only ever saw ONE film with toesucking in it. (The last emperor)
Anyone know any more?

Sockmess
04-16-2006, 06:17 AM
Before i was in to ballbusting I told my now wife, i would love to suck her toes more than anything around the beggining of when we met

ilny2000
04-16-2006, 09:44 AM
I for one totally do NOT have a foot fetish.

It would be possible for me to kiss the top of a foot before, or even after, it is used to bust me. But the whole, toe sucking, foot in the mouth thing? BLEHCH! :cryingblu

On the otherhand, I have an overpowering leg fetish. :iluvu:

tonyr
04-16-2006, 09:45 AM
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this thread. When I first started my site, I ended up in some flamming words with another site operator and his ass wipes whom were hellbent on creating trouble on the basis that ballbusting and foot fetish, etc, were not related. On my site, the perspective is 'The Female and Her Omni-Potent FEET and MORE!' Though Ballbusting and Foot Fetish/FootAdmiration/Leg Admiration/Foot Worship/Trampling are separate things, there are some common threads that can link them. Ballbusting is potentially an act of domination. A guy being kicked in the balls and then being ****** trampled, or force fed some female feet is music to my ears. This is how I have more or less always percieved the whole thing. I can take on any of the above acts in a singular purist act, with the element of domination or not. The added attraction to specific female body parts in a bonus to my liking of ballbusting but it is not absolute as I have interacted with women whom where not playboy looking startlets and had great ballbusting and feet/leg related sessions. More so, I have been with women whom were Vogue potentials by appearence whom could never ballbust with style and effect in a million years.
Hence despite my likings I when it comes to my Female Feet/Ballbusting thing, I have been practicing for years, on the basis purely of a genuine interest in taking part in a session as being the most important factor in a session going ahead with a woman along with hygiene. Since working to this, I am forever amazed and fulfilled by such a wide and varrious range of women. The mainstream media has very warped ideas as to what is beautiful and sexy. I have decided to ignore all that crap and thus can honnestly testify that my life has opened up and become so much more fun and positively eventful because of the dumping of such crap prespectives. Ballbusting is not about how the woman looks, facially, or body parts-wise. It is about the ability of a woman when kicking a guy in the balls. She needs to have both physical and mental control of herself and the ability to know the level of effect her actions are having on the one she is kicking. A Ballbustress needs at times almost to be a mind and spirit reader. She is not a dom and she is not a sadist, even though she may put on the act of being one. My best ballbusting sessions have always been with everyday women. There is the fantasy and there is the reality. Fantasy is part of what makes up preference for a particular look or appearence. Reality is the commonsence to see beyond this restriction and experience what is beyond the mere notion of mind. One of my all time greatest ballbusting experiences was with a woman that was short, plump and with size three feet and had to wear footwear that was size eight. My fantasy was for tall, large footed women.
I am glad to say that she distroyed that notion of fantasy with true reality and a genuine enthusiam for what we were doing. Attraction is great but we must not let atrraction be forever hindered by over prefferences or we will shut the door on too many fruitful experiences. What is the point of my preference of a particular type of appearence when on meeting that ideal choice, they have no enthusiam or interest in what we are doing. That is the land of the living dead. I like the land of the living alive. Great legs, great feet, crap attitude or great personality and great understanding. Because a woman is kicking one in the balls, it doesn't mean she must not care.

Keep it real

TonyR 'da Rambler':) :D ;)

goodsqueeze
04-17-2006, 02:19 AM
I for one totally do NOT have a foot fetish.

It would be possible for me to kiss the top of a foot before, or even after, it is used to bust me. But the whole, toe sucking, foot in the mouth thing? BLEHCH! :cryingblu

On the otherhand, I have an overpowering leg fetish. :iluvu:

I feel the exact same way. I really appreciate a nice ass and legs, but feet? No thanks.

Bill
04-17-2006, 02:30 AM
Many people like having them squeezed. Does it follow that they have a hand fetish?

Not in my case it doesn't ('scuse the double negative)

There are many kinds of BB. They only thing they have in common in my mind is that they are all good :D

alibabba
04-17-2006, 04:27 AM
Nice long legs are a big turn on for me, I was finding prety legs sexy far before I found ballbusting fetish.

tedkord
04-17-2006, 03:53 PM
I guess it depends on what you favorite method of BB is.
I'm into ballbusting but not really into feet.
I do like legs and asses. And a good knee to the nuts. So maybe I like being kneed beacuase I like legs. nice strong legs.
I like squeezing which doesn't have alot to do with feet or legs. It can be done with feet but I prefer hands on action.
I like BB but I don't have a foot or leg fetish. I don't like foot worship or toe sucking or trampling.
Although the occasional foot job is OK.

ripper2
04-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Its an ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

The first 2 things about a girl I must find out is:
1)Will they bust my nuts? And if so, do they like doing it?
2)Do they have nice feet and toes?

If either one of those is a negative, I pass them up like a 90 year old on the free way..
:autogun

jtomin32
04-22-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm into mostly punching/squeezing, and into breasts. Feet/legs don't turn me on (not that I don't like nice legs, they just don't do anything extra-special for me), nor does kicking or kneeing.

metd99
04-22-2006, 02:48 PM
I would say that I cared less about the legs/feet until I got more into this... Now I definately look at the legs a lot more.

tonyr
04-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Bro Ripper,

That is very much me. I am more foot oriented but a good pair of legs have made me come close to shunting many a car in front. I think its is quite a revealer of a woman, her feet, that is. The physiology of a Ballbustress has quite an effect on her ballbusting/kicking. I smile when I see a Lady that takes care of her parts that manyothers seem to forget and neglect. The primary area where this seems to be happening with women, is their feet. I reside in the U.K., where summer is often a hit and miss affair. Women wear a lot more closed footwear than in sunnier climes. This scenario produces, sadly, some real pedic horrors:eek: . More so as so much of the footwear women wear, is often so damaging to their feet. This pedic sado-maschocism is very much the making of the fashion media.
Anyway, it's nice to know another is about and around
Peace:thumbup

Its an ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

The first 2 things about a girl I must find out is:
1)Will they bust my nuts? And if so, do they like doing it?
2)Do they have nice feet and toes?

If either one of those is a negative, I pass them up like a 90 year old on the free way..
:autogun

fittizzioh
05-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I guess it depends on what you favorite method of BB is.
I'm into ballbusting but not really into feet.
I do like legs and asses. And a good knee to the nuts. So maybe I like being kneed beacuase I like legs. nice strong legs.
I like squeezing which doesn't have alot to do with feet or legs. It can be done with feet but I prefer hands on action.
I like BB but I don't have a foot or leg fetish. I don't like foot worship or toe sucking or trampling.
Although the occasional foot job is OK.

I'm into mostly punching/squeezing, and into breasts. Feet/legs don't turn me on (not that I don't like nice legs, they just don't do anything extra-special for me), nor does kicking or kneeing.

I'm into squeezing and punching too, and i love breasts and... hands!!!
I think tedkord is right: it depends on the kind of ballbusting you like!