PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on penis stretching?

testiclats
04-15-2006, 01:49 AM
I fantasize about a wife who likes to hurt my balls but in a childish experimentation sort of a way... kind of like how girls always go for the crotch if you are play-fighting...

Another part of my fantasy is that my wife, not being satisfied with the size of my penis, decides to make me do penis enlargement exercises like jelqing and stretching.

The part that I fantasize about is that rather than me doing it myself, SHE takes things into her own hands (literally) and works my penis over every night, trying to make it bigger by pulling, stretching, hanging weights, jelqing, etc.

I guess it's part of the whole fantasy of just being a beast for some woman's pleasure to do with what she will...

Bill
04-15-2006, 03:41 AM
I met a couple of Sadu’s (Hindu holy men) in during my year in India that had very stretched penises. They were nearly a foot long and thin and had gotten that way by hanging weights of them from when they were boys. These guys used to wander around naked and had some enhanced closeness to the Gods due to the fact that it was impossible for them to ever gain an erection. I heard tails of how during certain festivals maidens would play with and even suck their dicks to prove this point (although I never witnessed such). I guess the bottom line to it all it this: Yes, you can stretch a penis but be careful as beyond some point it ain’t gonna work any more.

Oh and chicks don’t really put dick size very high on their priority list (just ask ‘em). I admit that there is the odd size queen out there – but these are rare. If you're unlucky enough to meet one then a long thick forearm comes in handy!