PDA

View Full Version : The Right To Ballbust?

Squeeze My Nuts
04-17-2006, 07:58 AM
I was just wondering whether the people on this forum believed that a woman should have/has the right to bust a man's balls? Do you think the world would be a better place if it was socially acceptable for women to discipline a complete stranger by busting his balls?

mrxwins
04-17-2006, 08:15 AM
Well, I mean it IS socially acceptable for a woman to bust balls under certain circumstances; such as self defense. But a complete stranger...then the law comes into action. I think it's just too early in this society for ballbusting to take heed.

Bill
04-17-2006, 08:37 AM
I was just wondering whether the people on this forum believed that a woman should have/has the right to bust a man's balls? Do you think the world would be a better place if it was socially acceptable for women to discipline a complete stranger by busting his balls?Definitely not! Like all other forms of sexual gratification it should be consensual. Would the world be a better place if I had the right to discipline any woman I chose by spanking her bare ass? Oh….. on second thoughts….. that’s a bad example – of course the world would be a better place.

Condoleeza Rice get your ass here now….

Trouble
04-17-2006, 02:48 PM
I was just wondering whether the people on this forum believed that a woman should have/has the right to bust a man's balls? Do you think the world would be a better place if it was socially acceptable for women to discipline a complete stranger by busting his balls?
It already is socially acceptable for a woman to bust any pair she deems needing a bust. Sometimes not legal, but them's the breaks.

penispuppet
04-17-2006, 07:43 PM
It seems as if it's acceptable these days for a woman to touch a man, be it as a friendly tap on the shoulder or a smack in the face. Men, IMHO, are reluctant to make any physical contact with women, at least in the USA, lest they risk a public drama episode or more formal legal proceedings.

I have often thought the notion that men should never hit a woman represents an excellent opportunity for a woman to do whatever she pleases when it comes to physical contact.

Someone, somewhere in these forums posted a link to MTV's "The Real World," which had one of its characters smacking this one hapless guy in the nuts for an entire season. He never struck back. Personally, if I weren't into it as a fetish, and some woman kept doing that to me, I'd be quite tempted to smack her one across the face, but I know I would then be admonished by other men and women alike, because I should never hit a woman under any circumstances.

We also see examples of BB on those "funny video" shows, wherein some guy gets floored by a swift blow to the balls and the entire studio audience laughs hysterically. This hilarity is almost nonexistent when a woman is struck.

So if things trend the way they seem to be, it is quite possible that HS or college aged girls might go around kicking guys balls, and be able to do so with impunity. Not that they have the right to bust balls, but the rest of society finds it too damn funny to prosecute - and besides, they're girls - we usually let their bad deeds slide.

But hey, maybe that's just my insecurity talking.

Ace Hardlight
04-17-2006, 07:56 PM
It seems as if it's acceptable these days for a woman to touch a man, be it as a friendly tap on the shoulder or a smack in the face. Men, IMHO, are reluctant to make any physical contact with women, at least in the USA, lest they risk a public drama episode or more formal legal proceedings.

I have often thought the notion that men should never hit a woman represents an excellent opportunity for a woman to do whatever she pleases when it comes to physical contact.

Someone, somewhere in these forums posted a link to MTV's "The Real World," which had one of its characters smacking this one hapless guy in the nuts for an entire season. He never struck back. Personally, if I weren't into it as a fetish, and some woman kept doing that to me, I'd be quite tempted to smack her one across the face, but I know I would then be admonished by other men and women alike, because I should never hit a woman under any circumstances.

We also see examples of BB on those "funny video" shows, wherein some guy gets floored by a swift blow to the balls and the entire studio audience laughs hysterically. This hilarity is almost nonexistent when a woman is struck.

So if things trend the way they seem to be, it is quite possible that HS or college aged girls might go around kicking guys balls, and be able to do so with impunity. Not that they have the right to bust balls, but the rest of society finds it too damn funny to prosecute - and besides, they're girls - we always let their bad deeds slide.

Not true for me.

If I am being busted by a woman for sexual desires, that is one thing.

But if I get busted in public without wanting to be, I would kick the woman in the groin right back [yes, it causes extreeme pain for women too].

I just don't think that it is right for anyone to lay a hand on another human being and not dealing with gender steryotypes.

P.S. Kneeing a man in the balls without it being in self defence is sexual assault.

tonyr
04-19-2006, 01:47 AM
Hell no. The world is so fucked up due to violence and anyone attacking anyone is violence this planet can do without.
If anyone was to attack me, they'd better take me out first time or I'll being delivering the blow of blows.:machine: BaddaBing!!!
The right to bust balls. Do you mean, Joe 'Nobody' minding his own business and then being busted out of the blue? Isn't that assault?
I've been play busted by women I know, some that knew I was into ballbusting and some that did not. It was very much play and jest. A sort of comraderie thing. Disciplining a complete stranger, the world a better place due to women having this right, yet alone anyone. Socially acceptable? From what I see of this world, being normal and socially acceptable is the type of maddening crowd I am only too glad to be far from. I'm into ballbusting because it is something I like. I enguage in activity with women whom like it also or can at least deliver ballbusting whilst keeping control of themselves. I don't see someone being hit in the balls against their will as ballbusting. It is ASSAULT, an act of VIOLENCE. For me, it is about Concenting Adults.

TonyR 'daRambler':) :D ;)

tonyr
04-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Too bloody true Bro Ace Hardlight.
I love ballbusting, but its like I said already, assault is assault and if anyone assaults me, they'd better get it right first time. I ain't so desperate or stupid to desire a ballbust in any fashion or circumstances. Being into ballbusting doesn't make one a wimp. I and most other ballbustees are pure fucking testosterone charged Alpha Males. Woman, yet alone anyone going at me for real better prepared themselves for the fucking hiding of a lifetime.
This forum has recently revealed some real question mark cases. GET REAL GUYS.

TonyR 'da Rambler:) :D ;)

Not true for me.

But if I get busted in public without wanting to be, I would kick the woman in the groin right back [yes, it causes extreeme pain for women too].

I just don't think that it is right for anyone to lay a hand on another human being and not dealing with gender steryotypes.

P.S. Kneeing a man in the balls without it being in self defence is sexual assault.

tonyr
04-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Utter and total rubbish (Bro dick marrionette)
It's not your insecurity talking, your airing a potential perspective and that is good and right.
What you have presented is a potential nightmare that we should never allow or be drawn into. It is the work of evil. The mainstreaming of ballbusting is not particularly something I wish to see for the exact reasons and scenarios you have presented.
:ibow4u:

If a woman wants to freak out because a dude makes innocent non-sexual physical contact with her, then she is a fucking lune. The bigshots are hellbent on creating their vision of utopia, which is a fucked up vision. Part of the plan is to create confusion between the sexes. She could come with more public drama that the Oscars and the Golden Globes, it still doesn't stop her from being fucked up in the head. There are a lot of women and men whom have allowed the bigshots media machinery to play this tune in their heads. I feel so sorry for them. As for legal proceedings, the bigshots are making a mockery of this all the more so that it creates even more confusion between the sexes.
As for men hitting women. No one should really hit anyone unless it is consensual and with in reason. But if anyone hits me as in violence, they'd better be readdy for the reply of replies. As for the opinions of other in such a circumstance, they would get hit as well if they didn't shut the fuck up and mind their own beeswax.
Audiences laughing at guys being wracked but not at ladies. I'm into ballbusting for real and as a form of consensual sexual activity. I have no time for the bigshots brain numbing and brainwashing media crap. Yet again they are playing with the minds of the masses.
We'd all better run and hide if the vision of the future as you have potentially presented, ever comes into existence. Man, Woman, who the fuck ever. Assault is assault and it is wrong.
Reality tv is perhaps the most controlled and contrived version of tv there is. Yet another example of the attempt at head fucking the masses.
Any society that would turn around and make a precident in allow such behaviour to go unchecked because,

'So if things trend the way they seem to be, it is quite possible that HS or college aged girls might go around kicking guys balls, and be able to do so with impunity. Not that they have the right to bust balls, but the rest of society finds it too damn funny to prosecute - and besides, they're girls - we usually let their bad deeds slide.',

is a society that has conceeded itself to satan. This has happened only too often. Wars, persecution of races and genders. History is filled with such sad examples.
Ballbusting is consensual. Being attacked and assaulted is criminal and truely Immoral.
It ain't the even the same sport, ballpark or arena.

TonyR 'da Rambler':) :D ;)

So if things trend the way they seem to be, it is quite possible that HS or college aged girls might go around kicking guys balls, and be able to do so with impunity. Not that they have the right to bust balls, but the rest of society finds it too damn funny to prosecute - and besides, they're girls - we usually let their bad deeds slide.

Sockmess
04-19-2006, 07:52 AM
Then its alright to bust a dog. Just going by an ealier fourm that was around here.

penispuppet
04-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Wow, it seems that my post was a bit provocative - and maybe a bit paranoid, but certainly the possibility exists in social circles at least that girls/women might make bb a more likely option in club scenes - THAT is a very real possibility in the next 5-10 years, and once that happens, what IS to stop a bunch of teenage hooliganettes from taking it one step further and doing it at the mall to complete strangers?

The truth is, if you were out with your buds one night and you start in with a group of girls and one decides to bust your balls, what are you going to do? call the police and file a complaint? Call a bouncer and explain to him that it was unprovoked? No - I doubt it. As you got back on your feet, you'd probably endure the laughter of your friends and every other witness to your humiliation and then watch as some other dude swooped in and bought that girl a drink as a reward for her brazenness.

And that is life in this 21st Century - and this century is very young, indeed. I wish I could live 130 years or so just to see where we are headed as a society. Who knows where we'll end up.

Ace Hardlight
04-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Then its alright to bust a dog. Just going by an ealier fourm that was around here.

That would be animal abuse. That is worse. Not only is it worse, but it is engaging in a sexual activity with a dog.

P.S. If I ever see anyone bust a dog, I would just have to kill them.

Trouble
04-19-2006, 10:33 PM
The truth is, if you were out with your buds one night and you start in with a group of girls and one decides to bust your balls, what are you going to do? call the police and file a complaint? Call a bouncer and explain to him that it was unprovoked? No - I doubt it. As you got back on your feet, you'd probably endure the laughter of your friends and every other witness to your humiliation and then watch as some other dude swooped in and bought that girl a drink as a reward for her brazenness.
Damn straight! The RIGHT to bust balls is in the Constitution, you know! It's the... uh... Well, it's one of the Amendments! See, in 1789 (1783? somewhere around there), the ALL MALE old boy crowd who wrote the Constitution did not consider the rights of WOMEN, and left them out. It was not until we elected Margaret Thatcher President of the USA that the Constitution was finally amended and the RIGHT TO KICK A GUY IN THE NUTS was finally recognized.

As a result, Trouble's perfectly-matching pair are no longer such a perfect match, but you can't make an omellette without scrambling Trouble's eggs.

penispuppet
04-20-2006, 06:32 PM
should I laugh?

Trouble
04-20-2006, 10:56 PM
should I laugh?
Why not? I always do.

tonyr
04-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Is this a deep heald fantasy of yours?

Wow, it seems that my post was a bit provocative - and maybe a bit paranoid, but certainly the possibility exists in social circles at least that girls/women might make bb a more likely option in club scenes - THAT is a very real possibility in the next 5-10 years, and once that happens, what IS to stop a bunch of teenage hooliganettes from taking it one step further and doing it at the mall to complete strangers?

And that is life in this 21st Century - and this century is very young, indeed. I wish I could live 130 years or so just to see where we are headed as a society. Who knows where we'll end up.

penispuppet
04-21-2006, 03:11 AM
Is this a deep heald fantasy of yours?

No, not a fantasy of mine. My fantasies don't include men laughing at me.

My comment is just an observation about the so-called "right" to ballbust. I'm just making an observation about the way things are in society these days. While there isn't a codified right for women to do a good number of things that they do (which men would never get away with), they seem to be able to do so, de facto, whenever they please, and the rest of the nation gives them a pass.

I'm trying to understand how you would believe that to be busted publicly by some party girl while my friends guffawed at my embarrassment would be a fantasy of mine. Perhaps that is a fantasy of some on this board (maybe even one of yours), but I don't believe that my posts within this thread would indicate to anyone that this was something I want to see happen. My interest in living for 130 years is in a larger sociological context just to observe how our society trends, but I quite honestly do not want to live in the world I see society crafting for itself.

I might go so far as to say that the entire concept of ballbusting (as a fetish) is quite possibly a metaphor for the very impunity with which I see women acting these days. Most of us are taught to never hit a girl under any circumstances, and as I've said earlier, women seem to get away with cheap shots to the balls quite often. Perhaps this is the "power over men" that many guys here describe as what turns them on with respect to ballbusting, but it really isn't "power" - it's a societal "get-out-of-jail-free" card that women have, and therefore that kick in the balls represents a collective kick from society; the female is merely the messenger.

I agree with you - consensually, it's a fetish, non-consensually it's assault, but I can't seem to envision a woman picking up litter on the Interstate as her punishment for kicking a guy in the balls.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree here; maybe I should have just agreed with the original poster and said "the world would be a better place" if girls went about busting freely.
But I thought the original question was one which merited a somewhat intellectual answer, so I gave one. If I'm wrong, please disregard everything I've written and accept this for the record: "I dunno why I like ballbusting, but I get so HARD when the girls kick me and giggle. Seeing girls in high heels and stockings make me want to pull it out and CUM all over the place."

tonyr
04-21-2006, 10:34 AM
You're right to Care Bro PenisPuppet,

The question was just soley to clarify something for myself.

The danger always with anything is that it will be misinterpreted, whether by accident of by design. The trends you have observed in society are to a greater extent by design. Ballbusting is a fringe activity and that is where I feel it should remain exactly. If it continues to move towards the mainstream, the nightmare scenario you have presented will become far more commonplace.

What pisses me off is the prospect a backlash against ballbusting and its real and true followers and participants. This I hope not.
As for the biases in society that has women viewed and percieved in a complete way to men irregardless of actions, that is by design. It is this same design that is trying to drive wedges between all humans on a global basis. It is not clear cut but it is clearly there. As for females going out and busting innocent by standing guys, I sure it is happening already. All we have to hope is that it doesn't become widespread and in the cases where it does happen, there is no injury, permanent or short termed, to the one being busted, they are given support by all those whom are around as the incident takes place and that the attacker(s) is treated as so and dealt with fairly by the law enforcement.
Followers and participants of ballbusting, by far are doing all the necessary things to get on with 'Our Thing', in a responsible manner. That is the most we can do. Outside of that, there is not too much more we can do. We are participants in the society we have all been describing. We are not the architechs and designers of society.
Enjoy the consensual and sane. Beyond that we are merely hoping nowadays to reach the three score years and ten. Bad food, bad water, addidtives this, and so forth. Time will tell whether the pawns wake up and rise to the true challenge of making a better place for all.
Stay Cool Bro, and don't worry too much.

TonyR 'da Rambler and da Carer':) :D ;) :ibow4u:

No, not a fantasy of mine. My fantasies don't include men laughing at me.

My comment is just an observation about the so-called "right" to ballbust. I'm just making an observation about the way things are in society these days. While there isn't a codified right for women to do a good number of things that they do (which men would never get away with), they seem to be able to do so, de facto, whenever they please, and the rest of the nation gives them a pass.

I'm trying to understand how you would believe that to be busted publicly by some party girl while my friends guffawed at my embarrassment would be a fantasy of mine. Perhaps that is a fantasy of some on this board (maybe even one of yours), but I don't believe that my posts within this thread would indicate to anyone that this was something I want to see happen. My interest in living for 130 years is in a larger sociological context just to observe how our society trends, but I quite honestly do not want to live in the world I see society crafting for itself.

I might go so far as to say that the entire concept of ballbusting (as a fetish) is quite possibly a metaphor for the very impunity with which I see women acting these days. Most of us are taught to never hit a girl under any circumstances, and as I've said earlier, women seem to get away with cheap shots to the balls quite often. Perhaps this is the "power over men" that many guys here describe as what turns them on with respect to ballbusting, but it really isn't "power" - it's a societal "get-out-of-jail-free" card that women have, and therefore that kick in the balls represents a collective kick from society; the female is merely the messenger.

I agree with you - consensually, it's a fetish, non-consensually it's assault, but I can't seem to envision a woman picking up litter on the Interstate as her punishment for kicking a guy in the balls.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree here; maybe I should have just agreed with the original poster and said "the world would be a better place" if girls went about busting freely.
But I thought the original question was one which merited a somewhat intellectual answer, so I gave one. If I'm wrong, please disregard everything I've written and accept this for the record: "I dunno why I like ballbusting, but I get so HARD when the girls kick me and giggle. Seeing girls in high heels and stockings make me want to pull it out and CUM all over the place."

Foamasi
04-21-2006, 02:00 PM
You good rambler Tony :thumbup

Trouble
04-22-2006, 12:06 AM
Almost every guy whom I have ever seen to splurge the why and the wherefore of his bb fetish on one of these whacked-out forums has a very similar tale: being racked in a non-consensual matter at some point. That is true in my case; I, and a lot of other guys into bb, felt some excitement/interest about the topic, but the real fetish-thing did not come out full blown until after some chick whacked our nuts a good one.

Given that the urge to get hit in the balls seems to need, at least for many men, a non-consensual bust to kick-start the whole depraved business, we are lucky that women do have a de facto RIGHT TO KICK MEN IN THE NUTS (I swear it's in the Constitution... at least it's in MY copy...) and use it.

Random violence. Ooh, yeah.

I would rather get a nonconsensual bust from an ugidly chick than a consensual bust from a better-looking one. I started with nonsensual blows to the groin, and I would prefer that they started happening again. Sadly, these days, the chicas just seem to want to slap me. Bitches. I think maybe it is time I started wearing a target on my crotch.

tonyr
04-22-2006, 05:45 AM
Thank you:ibow4u:

You good rambler Tony :thumbup

Georgie
04-22-2006, 08:41 PM
As a woman, I don't think it would be in high moral interest to knee a guy in the groin for nor decent reason. I would never kick/punch/knee a man unless I was being harassed, or for self-defense. To do so without provication is just wrong.

tonyr
04-23-2006, 06:52 PM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :D :ibow4u:

Only Bro Trouble scribes 'em like this.

TonyR 'daRambler:) :D ;)

Almost every guy whom I have ever seen to splurge the why and the wherefore of his bb fetish on one of these whacked-out forums has a very similar tale: being racked in a non-consensual matter at some point. That is true in my case; I, and a lot of other guys into bb, felt some excitement/interest about the topic, but the real fetish-thing did not come out full blown until after some chick whacked our nuts a good one.

Given that the urge to get hit in the balls seems to need, at least for many men, a non-consensual bust to kick-start the whole depraved business, we are lucky that women do have a de facto RIGHT TO KICK MEN IN THE NUTS (I swear it's in the Constitution... at least it's in MY copy...) and use it.

Random violence. Ooh, yeah.

I would rather get a nonconsensual bust from an ugidly chick than a consensual bust from a better-looking one. I started with nonsensual blows to the groin, and I would prefer that they started happening again. Sadly, these days, the chicas just seem to want to slap me. Bitches. I think maybe it is time I started wearing a target on my crotch.

Ace Hardlight
04-23-2006, 10:11 PM
As a woman, I don't think it would be in high moral interest to knee a guy in the groin for nor decent reason. I would never kick/punch/knee a man unless I was being harassed, or for self-defense. To do so without provication is just wrong.

That depends on what you mean by self defence. If someone at your workplace decies to make a mildly suggestive joke about you that you find offensive, you don't knee him in the nuts. If someone gets you angry because of a mistake they made, you don't knee them in the nuts. And, most importantly, if your husband/boyfriend and you get into a fight [no physical harm], you don't knee him in the nuts.

Kinging a man in the balls is sexual assault, can land you in jail for a good time if you do any real harm and will go on your record as a sexual predator.

But, if you are getting raped by a 300lb 6' 6" man, then you have all the right to knee him in the nuts and run away.

The thing is: when and when not to do it that most people have problems with.

Many messages from today's media will induce that it is okay to kick a man in the balls and that it is funny. Many kid's shows and movies have this. It is only a fetish and it is wrong to be used other than a fetish or to save your life.

P.S. I am speaking to everyone in general, not just to you.

Georgie
04-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Self Defense meaning someone is trying to hurt me assault me in a non-verbal way. I have other ways of dealing with name-calling.

tonyr
04-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Dearest Sisteren Georgie,

What you have to understand is that some guys are so desperate for a bust that they would sadly or glady take it anyway they can or as the situation presented itself. Guys will wind women up in order to get the blow of blows. The forum is one way to achieve this in the fantasy mind thing. More so as there are a tiny percentage of women within this forum. Self defense is self explanatory. What some of the dudes are geeting off on is the idea, thought of calling you a name and you immediately unleash a blow. They are dealing with fantasy, whereas you are coming from a real life perspective.
Stay cool, calm and the intelligent that you are, with the added knowledge and don't get drawn into it all. I welcome all the ladies in this forum and hope all see the realities of what forums bring.

Self Defense meaning someone is trying to hurt me assault me in a non-verbal way. I have other ways of dealing with name-calling.

life is pain
04-27-2006, 09:22 PM
I doubt such a thing would ever be allowed in society. Just getting hit in the crotch doesn't get me off, I have to be in a mood for it otherwise it just hurts. If such a thing ever occurred to where some woman can walk into a total stranger and kick him in the balls without any legal reprocussions, I would never leave the house without a 7 inch sharp studded protective cup on at all times and a stungun. But for the sake of pure fantasy, sure why not.

ballsbarber
04-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I doubt such a thing would ever be allowed in society. Just getting hit in the crotch doesn't get me off, I have to be in a mood for it otherwise it just hurts. If such a thing ever occurred to where some woman can walk into a total stranger and kick him in the balls without any legal reprocussions, I would never leave the house without a 7 inch sharp studded protective cup on at all times and a stungun. But for the sake of pure fantasy, sure why not.

I agree. It can't be just a random stranger.

tonyr
04-28-2006, 11:24 AM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha:
I could easily imagine a load of ladies in London, limping with blood comming from their feet. More so as most chicks on doing the town in London, are walking barefooted after twelve at night due to the fucked up footwear they always seem to purchase for a night out.
Bro Life is Pain, could end up being known as the 'Serial Foot Distroyer'
Wanted Nationwide. Perhaps even starting the ideal counter-craze, to the rise of innocent men being wracked. The dames would have to rise to the challenge and perhaps Jimmy Choo and Manolo Blanik, would adapt their styles to include titainium toecaps, or even get high tech and James Bond-like, and have booster rockets in the heels for immediate short burst acceleration to counter the 'life is pain' Crotch Spiked Box mkIII.
Tehnological Ballbusting at its best.
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

doomgiver
04-29-2006, 09:46 AM
Not true for me.

word.

sexual desires are privat, that can be beautiful and happens within clear rules.

but in the public, ... no...

Naroon
04-29-2006, 11:00 AM

If the law permitted violence agains men by women that law would have to be overturned since it violates the human rights.

Naroon
04-29-2006, 11:39 AM
That depends on what you mean by self defence. If someone at your workplace decies to make a mildly suggestive joke about you that you find offensive, you don't knee him in the nuts. If someone gets you angry because of a mistake they made, you don't knee them in the nuts. And, most importantly, if your husband/boyfriend and you get into a fight [no physical harm], you don't knee him in the nuts.

Kinging a man in the balls is sexual assault, can land you in jail for a good time if you do any real harm and will go on your record as a sexual predator.

But, if you are getting raped by a 300lb 6' 6" man, then you have all the right to knee him in the nuts and run away.

The thing is: when and when not to do it that most people have problems with.

Many messages from today's media will induce that it is okay to kick a man in the balls and that it is funny. Many kid's shows and movies have this. It is only a fetish and it is wrong to be used other than a fetish or to save your life.

P.S. I am speaking to everyone in general, not just to you.

You are so right! If someone tried that on me they should run like hell or expect my foot one foot up their bunghole!:jumpsmile

Julie18nz
04-29-2006, 10:16 PM
I have been watching this thread with great interest and I am glad that most of the guys here seem to have a firm grip on reality, unlike most other BB boards I have read :)

I fetish is a great thing to have and can enhance good sex a hell of a lot, but like most fetishes, BB has its place and that is NOT in main stream society. If every fetish was let loose on the streets, I would NOT like to live anywhere near them :)

tonyr
04-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Dear Sister Julie,

(It's truely nice to have your input. Please don't stop.:bananawin :ibow4u: :thumbup )

I hope this is the case but from time to time one wonders.
Fantasy is fatasy and reality is reality but the topics and the answers that often turn up do make me wonder.
What I have noticed is the lack of knowledge with regards to ballbusting. A kick to the balls requires accuracy and control. In most cases, the guy, has to position himself to recieve the kick(s). If one is kicked out of the blue, it increases the possibility of conatact not being made to the point where it is all about, the balls. I think those whom have an interest in this subject, particularly from a doing perspective rahter than a viewer perspective, should at least familiarised themselves with the anatomy of the male gnetialia and surrounding areas. In ballbusting (kicking), there is much that can go wrong with kicks that miss the balls. The surrounding areas are all to suseptable (sp?) to injury. This is the biggest danger with being busted without consent and though the idea may have an high erotic value, for some, the realities of it, as we gladly have seen from this discussion, is one of 'hell no!', rather than, wow yes!' This I hope stays so.
I agree with you fully, this subject has no place in the mainstream. The U.K.'s streets from Thursday to Sunday morning are incresingly becomming warzones due to the pent up emotions and frustrations and angers being released byover consumption of drugs and alcohol. Random attacks are so commonplace, that the police, the ambulance service and the hospitals fight a losing battle with the end results. Both men and women are violent without cause. If 'Our Thing' was to become the mainstream thing, then what would we being dealing with. Ballbusting may appear violent to many not into it from a doing it perspective. For me, it is not. I may roleplay a factor of that dreaded V word, but that is all it is, roleplay. My life extends way beyond ballbusting. and I sure that this applies to all. Everytime 'Our Thing', gets profile beyond it immediate intellignet core, the danger is one of, the nightmare that you and I and all the other serious and for real followers see only as the nightmare scenarios of scenarios.
Fetish is for consenting adults by consenting adults with safety and decency at all times. If not, it is no different from the baying for blood that the colleseum, in Rome, still harbours in its walls. It is the same baying for blood that lies within the walls of Dashau, Belsen, Auchwitz, the killing fields of Cambodia, or even Afganistan, Iran and on, and on, and on.
The viewer of Ballbusting, needs to at least know what it is realy all about. It is about hurting and being evil. It's about sexual interaction with safety and knowledgeble actions. It is aobut caring for each other. These important factors, hopefully along with realistic and intelligent debate within the forums, by persons such as yourself and others, is one of the most effective means of keeping 'Our Thing', away from the distortions of mainstreaming and the nightmare negatives that would come with it.
I truely do hope so.

I have been watching this thread with great interest and I am glad that most of the guys here seem to have a firm grip on reality, unlike most other BB boards I have read :)

I fetish is a great thing to have and can enhance good sex a hell of a lot, but like most fetishes, BB has its place and that is NOT in main stream society. If every fetish was let loose on the streets, I would NOT like to live anywhere near them :)

Ace Hardlight
04-30-2006, 10:06 PM
I am glad that so many have heeded my word. There is a time and place for everything, and I believe that that would describe ballbusting completely.

In Disney's new movie, The Wild, they have the Koala bear smashing his testicles on a pole. A little kids movie with ballbusting?

That is fucking disgusting when you really think about it.

Please do. What if you saw one of the characters in a Disney movie dressed in a sub suit while he is being whipped by his female dom counterpart? What would you think then?

I have also talked to many women at my school who applaud there sisters who make contact with men in the groin when it counts. They say it as self-defence or they were just kidding around.

So, are men just supposed to lay on the ground and take it? Yes! Because unless they have balls of steel like me, they aren't going to be able to fight back!

Men and women are both eaqual genders, so I do not know where poeple get the idea that woman are the weaker sex so they may attack men but not the other way around. There is was to much sexism going around and it has to stop.

P.S. TonyR, your last post contradicts everything you have been standing for on non-consentual busting in this post.

Trouble
05-01-2006, 12:20 AM
On non-consensual ballbusting:

Okay, check it out: I live in a slum. A lot of my friends (and certainly my mom!) ask why I don't get an apartment in a "nicer neighborhood". Well, because these are my constituents. Hell, yeah, I could move to some "nicer neighborhood", but screw that -- I want to make these places better.

Are the people here crooked, violent, apathetic, and stupid? You know it. The police don't come to my building without some heavy backup. And do I blame the little miscreants? The Hell NO!

Every time I try to get a law enforced regarding renters' rights, the oversight agencies side with the landlords and refuse to do what their agencies are charged with: making landlords obey the llandlord-tenant laws.

(I can hear y'all thinking, "Get to the damn point!")

When I was in school, chicks kicked guys in the nuts All. The. Time. Some reported it, most didn't. Reporting it got the girls in trouble... exactly zero times. This was in grade school; the same in middle school; the same in high school.

Did chicks have an Unquestionable Right to kick guys in the balls? You are damn right that they did, and you better believe that they still do. If Ace Hardlight had not kicked that chick in the box after she nailed his balls, then what? If he had reported her to the teachers or counselors or whatnot, nothing would have happened.

Now, this is why I bring up that landlordtenant crap at the beginning: when people do the wrong thing and are given a free pass by the authorities over and over again, the people at fault are the authorities, not the perps. I really can't blame chicks for kicking balls -- doing so just doesn't bother schoolteachers, principals, etc. I would not question WHETHER chicks have the right to bust balls, I just observe that yes, they do have that right, just as the landlords in the slums are given free reign to put any living conditions on their tenants.

I learned to like getting kicked in the nuts. Sorta. I got addicted to it, anyway. You can bet that the people at fault are the "adults" who are supposed to be "in charge" who are doing nothing -- well, except for Disney, which shows animated characters getting racked (sheesh!).

tonyr
05-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the observation Bro Ace Hardlight.:ibow4u:

Where exactly is/are the conradiction(s)?

P.S. TonyR, your last post contradicts everything you have been standing for on non-consentual busting in this post.

testes
05-26-2006, 06:13 PM
Definitely not! Like all other forms of sexual gratification it should be consensual. Would the world be a better place if I had the right to discipline any woman I chose by spanking her bare ass? Oh….. on second thoughts….. that’s a bad example – of course the world would be a better place.

Condoleeza Rice get your ass here now….
hahaha yes yes especially her !
oohhh man,she really needs it :bananajum

EggsForCrush
05-27-2006, 05:53 AM

Dear bro, yes, we all have some fetishes about ballbusting. I'm into BB for 7-8 years. But this is just a fantastic game. We play this game "when we want to" . In my first years in BB,i used to think like that too. But now, i can say this wouldn't be good. If women have rights to kick us in the balls whenever they want, believe me it would be hard to live for us! Be cause everything would be out of our control.
But i also have a fantasy like yours.I sometimes think about the same thing as a fantasy.Sometimes,i fantasy about Female Domination on all over the world.They feed us in farms etc.. ( an example site: www.humananimals.cz )
But, when i ejeculate and begin to think normally again :):):):), these are not good ideas.
I think we should have an island or some large farms and have our new countries there.. Republic Of Femdomia. We should make laws for our country. and in this country,femmes are superior. When we want to live fantasies about Femdomia, we could have a reservation and go to there.We could go there with our wives,girlfriends or so.(with our neckbands :) In Femdomia, women could do everything they want to us. In jails(dungeons) of Femdomia, may be harder ballbusting.. As i said before, we would make the laws.
But when our "fetish holiday" ends up, we go into our "normal life in our normal world".And we live our fetishes behind closed doors,or if we have public fantasies, we need our wives,gfs or some professional mistresses.
My English is not very good,but i hope you understand what i mean.
:bananajum

tonyr
05-27-2006, 12:00 PM
The owner(s) of the site that you mentioned, have an establishment that is very much your idea. Ballbusting is part of a wide menu of activity that they offer. The one thing I have been told by someone whom has visited the establishment, is that it is 'very much for real.' There is no half stepping or fucking about, once you are there. I have been informed that it is very much full on, and the male is very much the underling during his stay, which you pay for. It is very much a power exchange for real.
There are many establishments around the world. Much are part of the wider FemDom scene and cater for many other activities apart from Ballbusting. It's a great idea. An establishment deveoted to Ballbusting and staffed by Ballbustresses, fully conversent and expert with all aspects of Ballbusting.
In London, some years back, there was 'The Pedic House of Pleasure'. This was an establishment deveoted to all aspects of the Female Foot Fetish Scene. I have been luck to have interviewed a Lady whom worked there for a period of time. Ballbusting was not a frequent request, but it was catered for by the Ladies whom were more fem dom oriented. It eventually closed due to a change in tollerance to such establishments which the authorities had to show a strong hand towards due to the scandals involving the Police and the business regarded as vice, sex product shops, prostitution, etc.
The economics of such an establishment would generate high fees charged for services and it would require a global presence in terms of awareness in order to fulfil its financial obligations and remain very specialised in just Ballbusting at the sametime. It may happen or may even exist. If so, it is a preserve of the powerful and wealthy. They have the pockets and the contacts to keep such an establishment running and away from the common herds and prying authorities.

Dear bro, yes, we all have some fetishes about ballbusting. I'm into BB for 7-8 years. But this is just a fantastic game. We play this game "when we want to" . In my first years in BB,i used to think like that too. But now, i can say this wouldn't be good. If women have rights to kick us in the balls whenever they want, believe me it would be hard to live for us! Be cause everything would be out of our control.
But i also have a fantasy like yours.I sometimes think about the same thing as a fantasy.Sometimes,i fantasy about Female Domination on all over the world.They feed us in farms etc.. ( an example site: www.humananimals.cz )
But, when i ejeculate and begin to think normally again :):):):), these are not good ideas.
I think we should have an island or some large farms and have our new countries there.. Republic Of Femdomia. We should make laws for our country. and in this country,femmes are superior. When we want to live fantasies about Femdomia, we could have a reservation and go to there.We could go there with our wives,girlfriends or so.(with our neckbands :) In Femdomia, women could do everything they want to us. In jails(dungeons) of Femdomia, may be harder ballbusting.. As I said before, we would make the laws.
But when our "fetish holiday" ends up, we go into our "normal life in our normal world".And we live our fetishes behind closed doors,or if we have public fantasies, we need our wives,gfs or some professional mistresses.
My English is not very good,but i hope you understand what i mean.
:bananajum

sacklunch27
05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
On non-consensual ballbusting:

Okay, check it out: I live in a slum. A lot of my friends (and certainly my mom!) ask why I don't get an apartment in a "nicer neighborhood". Well, because these are my constituents. Hell, yeah, I could move to some "nicer neighborhood", but screw that -- I want to make these places better.

Are the people here crooked, violent, apathetic, and stupid? You know it. The police don't come to my building without some heavy backup. And do I blame the little miscreants? The Hell NO!

Every time I try to get a law enforced regarding renters' rights, the oversight agencies side with the landlords and refuse to do what their agencies are charged with: making landlords obey the llandlord-tenant laws.

(I can hear y'all thinking, "Get to the damn point!")

When I was in school, chicks kicked guys in the nuts All. The. Time. Some reported it, most didn't. Reporting it got the girls in trouble... exactly zero times. This was in grade school; the same in middle school; the same in high school.

Did chicks have an Unquestionable Right to kick guys in the balls? You are damn right that they did, and you better believe that they still do. If Ace Hardlight had not kicked that chick in the box after she nailed his balls, then what? If he had reported her to the teachers or counselors or whatnot, nothing would have happened.

Now, this is why I bring up that landlordtenant crap at the beginning: when people do the wrong thing and are given a free pass by the authorities over and over again, the people at fault are the authorities, not the perps. I really can't blame chicks for kicking balls -- doing so just doesn't bother schoolteachers, principals, etc. I would not question WHETHER chicks have the right to bust balls, I just observe that yes, they do have that right, just as the landlords in the slums are given free reign to put any living conditions on their tenants.

I learned to like getting kicked in the nuts. Sorta. I got addicted to it, anyway. You can bet that the people at fault are the "adults" who are supposed to be "in charge" who are doing nothing -- well, except for Disney, which shows animated characters getting racked (sheesh!).

I think that we should separate two main aspects:

1. Women enjoy the double standard regarding intersexual violence. This phenomenon is world wide.

2. For some reason women are looked away or feel it is legitimate to kick men's balls to terminate a verbal dispute. This is clearly attributed to the western world. Society sends out the message that Trouble was talking about (i.e. American movies and T.V). In other parts of the world, kicking one's nuts is considered to be a serious assault and the situation would not be over looked in high school. Needless to say, women do no feel it is legitimate to kick men's balls to terminate a verbal dispute. This is changing due to American media influence.

testes
05-27-2006, 03:01 PM

1. Women enjoy the double standard regarding intersexual violence. This phenomenon is world wide.

2. For some reason women are looked away or feel it is legitimate to kick men's balls to terminate a verbal dispute. This is clearly attributed to the western world. Society sends out the message that Trouble was talking about (i.e. American movies and T.V). In other parts of the world, kicking one's nuts is considered to be a serious assault and the situation would not be over looked in high school. Needless to say, women do no feel it is legitimate to kick men's balls to terminate a verbal dispute. This is changing due to American media influence.

I tell you all what I think about this.
a woman who I do like may kick my balls and hurt them rather hard.
but someone I do not know and do NOT like is not allowed to kick my testicles .although it can be a nice fantasy though.but reality is different from fantasy sometimes.
I think a man has the right and should defend himself against women who think it is ok to kick him in the nuts to make her point.
it is stupid that there are people here who even think it may be legitimate to do that.men should not kick women either...

Julie18nz
05-27-2006, 03:11 PM

I hope ur joking

tonyr
05-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Bro Sacklunch27,

This is very much true. The mainstream media is active and very constant in what you have said. This mainstreaming will continue and we are witnesing the effects. Where I reside, every Friday weekend, the masses pile out of drinking establishments and clubs and the streets become a warzone. Females are as much part of the fighting as males. If it is a female and a male in conflict, rest assured, the dude better be guarding in balls. With the advent of CCTV on the streets of England, the most of any country in the world, these clashes have become entertainment. Lawlessness is lawlessness. The media turning it in to entertainment is very much what we are all seeing a rising in. The kick inthe balls in the real life situations is not entertainment for me at all. The sad aspect of it all is that consentual Ballbusting is too often confused with mainstream rubbish. I personally feel we don't need the association.

testes
05-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Bro Sacklunch27,

This is very much true. The mainstream media is active and very constant in what you have said. This mainstreaming will continue and we are witnesing the effects. Where I reside, every Friday weekend, the masses pile out of drinking establishments and clubs and the streets become a warzone. Females are as much part of the fighting as males. If it is a female and a male in conflict, rest assured, the dude better be guarding in balls. With the advent of CCTV on the streets of England, the most of any country in the world, these clashes have become entertainment. Lawlessness is lawlessness. The media turning it in to entertainment is very much what we are all seeing a rising in. The kick inthe balls in the real life situations is not entertainment for me at all. The sad aspect of it all is that consentual Ballbusting is too often confused with mainstream rubbish. I personally feel we don't need the association.
you have spoken the words that I also have in my mind.
these two things should be seperated.kicking men in the balls on the streets in a arguement is a NO NO.as well as kicking women in their uterus.
because that can have/ cause the same effect.if all sexes are equal.let there be equalness.
for women,but also for men.

tonyr
05-27-2006, 04:38 PM
In terms of self defense, the kick to the groin, is far from absolute as a line of defense. A kick requires one foot to be off the ground. Not many are able to keep good balance, more so after drink and drugs. With my attacker , I caught his foot and had the greatest of pleasure making him hop until I knocked him to the floor with a right to the chin. I was sober and he was worst for drink. Any attack requires surprise and speed to be effective. As an attempted act against me, I ceased to have any regard to the attacker. Any form of attack is bad, more so if unprevoked, as mine was. Once he flash that kick at me, he told me very much that he wish to distroy me. I used just enough force required to keep him hitting the floor until the police came and arrested him. Violence is bad, in the real world setting. Films like 'Pulp Fiction' got seriously criticised for being graphically violent. The real influencing stuff, in my opinion, is the innocuous, harmless, looking stuff that gets comfortably onto the mainstream media pathways. Because of this, it is often just viewed and not really contemplated. Almost a subtle form of brainwashing acceptence. this si the stuff that worries me. Parents, Grand Parents and Children, will sit in a room and perhaps even laugh at it, without thought of its future impact.

you have spoken the words that I also have in my mind.
these two things should be seperated.kicking men in the balls on the streets in a arguement is a NO NO.as well as kicking women in their uterus.
because that can have/ cause the same effect.if all sexes are equal.let there be equalness.
for women,but also for men.

hallo26nl
05-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Does a lady have the right to bust anyones balls?

Well I read something interesting the other day that made me change my
mind about this. I used to be against it. A woman should never bust a guys
balls, especially when she has no reason or what so ever.

Nowadays I think otherwise.

I don't have to tell anyone about the physics of our body. So why are our
balls hanging out of our body between our legs? Well, to be kicked by lovely
ladies ofcourse. Why do they hang between our legs? So that women can
reach them without any difficulties. Thank the maker :thumbup

testes
05-27-2006, 05:04 PM

haha ja maar dan alleen als de man het ook wil he.
(translate,"haha but only then if the man wants it too")

testes
05-27-2006, 05:06 PM
In terms of self defense, the kick to the groin, is far from absolute as a line of defense. A kick requires one foot to be off the ground. Not many are able to keep good balance, more so after drink and drugs. With my attacker , I caught his foot and had the greatest of pleasure making him hop until I knocked him to the floor with a right to the chin. I was sober and he was worst for drink. Any attack requires surprise and speed to be effective. As an attempted act against me, I ceased to have any regard to the attacker. Any form of attack is bad, more so if unprevoked, as mine was. Once he flash that kick at me, he told me very much that he wish to distroy me. I used just enough force required to keep him hitting the floor until the police came and arrested him. Violence is bad, in the real world setting. Films like 'Pulp Fiction' got seriously criticised for being graphically violent. The real influencing stuff, in my opinion, is the innocuous, harmless, looking stuff that gets comfortably onto the mainstream media pathways. Because of this, it is often just viewed and not really contemplated. Almost a subtle form of brainwashing acceptence. this si the stuff that worries me. Parents, Grand Parents and Children, will sit in a room and perhaps even laugh at it, without thought of its future impact.
you're a wise guy.
people could learn a lot from you.
very good of you that you used limited violence.
so many morons kick people when they are down.

hallo26nl
05-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Hallo testes, niet noodzakelijk.

(Translation: "not neccesarily")

testes
05-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Hallo testes, niet noodzakelijk.

(Translation: "not neccesarily")

only in selfdefence then.
or are you the type of guy that thinks that all women are goddesses and can do whatever they want with men?
cause that's a whole lot of crap in my opinion.
I can put enough women in front of you by whom you don't want to be kicked.
not all are that exciting you know..

Trouble
05-27-2006, 08:56 PM
I think y'all are confusing the topics of what is a right, what is polite, and what is morally right. So the question tha started the thread was probably unclear.

However! That does not mean the thread has not born fruit: I now have the basic idea down for my new novel (well, it would be my first novel, actually):

A Clockwork Soylent Green

This is the basic premise: chicks have testicle-kicking credit cards, which they can recharge at kiosks for a modest fee. The credit card entitles them to kick men in the nuts a limited number of times (when a chick's testicle credit runs out, she is banned from kicking any nuts for any reason whatsoever).

When guys have their balls injured in a licensed testicle-kicking, they are taken to a New Testicle Life Center -- an aptly-misnamed medical care place where balls frequently get amputated if the damage is too severe to repair.

Our main character, Alex (a chick detective with a no-limits testicle credit card) is investigating New Testicle Life Centers, and makes a horrifying discovery:

Soylent green, her favourite snack, IS MADE FROM TESTICLES!!!

Dude, we're talking Oscar material. Think we can get EvilGrl to play Alex?

sacklunch27
05-28-2006, 03:09 AM
I hope ur joking

Why joking?

Are you referring to the double standard that makes an average person biased when faced with an intersexual violence scenario? The same notion makes girls get the impression that violence against boys is somewhat overlooked in school (Trouble above)? Or are you referring to the apathetic message society send out regarding groin kicks which is reflected in the media?

sacklunch27
05-28-2006, 03:33 AM
Bro Sacklunch27,

I don't really think we should be blaming it all on the media. Sure that the media is adding some wood to the fire but I believe that "this" is profoundly in each and every one of us. Those aren't some raging feminists that produce and direct the films, Hollywood is a man's world. We, as men, are also to blame for this permissible notion.

In this video you might recognize the beer commercial that was posted somewhere in the forum. The beautiful woman knees him in order to get a hold of his beer. I'm sure that this commercial was made for men and by men. No man wants to see a woman of that beauty injured in any way and we tend to loathe and hate men that do. But the other way around men find arousing or funny….

Watch (and enjoy of course J) this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=93RBSG9K

or:

http://rapidshare.de/files/21585614/girl-power.wmv.html

hallo26nl
05-29-2006, 10:11 AM
only in selfdefence then.
or are you the type of guy that thinks that all women are goddesses and can do whatever they want with men?
cause that's a whole lot of crap in my opinion.
I can put enough women in front of you by whom you don't want to be kicked.
not all are that exciting you know..

Well, not all ladies may kick my balls. Only the lovely ones.
I certainly do not believe that all women are goddesses there are a lot of
women who may not bust my balls (or even come close;) ).

Maybe I should have put it different.

If you meet someone nice who has an open mind for this fetish
and you both agree on doing so, then it should be allright.

EggsForCrush
05-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacklunch27

I hope ur joking

I think he is right Julie.

EggsForCrush
05-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo26nl

haha ja maar dan alleen als de man het ook wil he.
(translate,"haha but only then if the man wants it too")haha ja maar dan
May be we got some badges as "BALLBUSTABLE"(the green one) "SEMI-BALLBUSTABLE" (the yellow one) and "NON-BALLBUSTABLE" (a red badge) . And femmes got a red badge as "HARD BALLBUSTER" or green colored "NON-BALLBUSTER" :Baahaha: But if this system works, other fetishists would make the same application and we would have many badges as "Ballbustable" "foot fetishist" "submissive" "dominant" etc.. :):Baahaha::jumpsmile
Hahahaha

Julie18nz
05-29-2006, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=sacklunch27]
Why joking?

Are you referring to the double standard that makes an average person biased when faced with an intersexual violence scenario? The same notion makes girls get the impression that violence against boys is somewhat overlooked in school (Trouble above)? Or are you referring to the apathetic message society send out regarding groin kicks which is reflected in the media? [/QUOTE

In a word, no :)

What I am refering to is your statements;

and

2. For some reason women are looked away or feel it is legitimate to kick men's balls to terminate a verbal dispute.

I, and every single woman I have ever spoken to about violence, do NOT have a double standard. Violence is violence, no matter whos is doing it to whom and it is wrong.

I have only ever met one girl that ever thought it was ok to kick a guy in the balls to terminate a verbal dispute, and after I kicked her to end our verbal dispute she never ever used that method again.

I think a lot of people get confused between reality and what they see in the movies and on TV. You could use the old arguement "Look at all the blogs about ball kicking written by girls" and my answer would be that a lot of girls feel under pressure to say that they have kicked a guy when, in reality, they have not. This pressure is brought on them by the very same movies and tv progams that make a lot of men think that all women do all day long is dream of new and wonderful ways of kicking guys in the balls.

It is a fetish for crying out loud. WE, on this board, are supposed to actually enjoy it, but that does not mean that every single female on this planet also enjoys it. Proof of that lies in that fact that so few of the guys here have ever been kicked.

I have watched one, so called, BB forum turn into a 'woman hating forum' because the guys there started to think that films and tv was the real world and women evrywhere spent all day kicking guys. I hope that this forum does not go the same way.

A fetish is fun, but lets not lose grasp of reality, please :)

tonyr
05-29-2006, 03:04 PM
The forum reveals much.
Men need more women to be into ballbusting but as you have stated, women often end up being the main source of attack. Ballbusting is a fantasy that can be carried into actual scenarios. I have never really come across many women whom would not at least try it out, hence either I've got a way with words or I've been exceptional lucky. I'm often surprised at the sad fact that many men whom are into ballbusting have either never been busted or have only experienced it in a very limited capacity. I don't think that the issue lies with women not being into it as much as men. Women, by nature, seem to have more of a natural bandwidth with regards to sexuality. Ballbusting Reality,within this forum? I long to see and read more of it. I think the fantacists are more in the majority that the reality crew and the two factions or ideals are sadly often in conflict rather than unison.
Ballbusting is ultimately about doing it. Through not doing it, the misconceptions flow forth and create ignorance and confusion. Mainstream media's efforts are contrieved, where as the sensations of a real kick, grab, crush, squeese, stomp, etc, are not. Being in ignorance is sad and this is due to the lack of practical based discussion and education on Ballbusting. I had seen next to nothing with regards to real media examples of Ballbusting when I first actually experienced busting. I knew that 'Our Thing' was me and I actually sat down and assessed what I liked and the practical realities of doing it. Then I went out and experienced it from a Lady whom knew what see was doing. From there on, I have never stopped. Now, there are so many options and opportunities to gain an insight before commiting once self to the experience. Perhaps this is the issue. What I say is simple.
Get out there and do it. That is the ultimate grip on reality. :thumbup

[QUOTE=Julie18nz
It is a fetish for crying out loud. WE, on this board, are supposed to actually enjoy it, but that does not mean that every single female on this planet also enjoys it. Proof of that lies in that fact that so few of the guys here have ever been kicked.

I have watched one, so called, BB forum turn into a 'woman hating forum' because the guys there strated to think that films and tv was teh real world and women evrywhere spent all day kicking guys. I hop that this forum does not go the same way.

A fetish is fun, but lets not loose grasp of reality, please :)[/QUOTE]

testes
05-29-2006, 03:21 PM
[quote=sacklunch27]
Why joking?

Are you referring to the double standard that makes an average person biased when faced with an intersexual violence scenario? The same notion makes girls get the impression that violence against boys is somewhat overlooked in school (Trouble above)? Or are you referring to the apathetic message society send out regarding groin kicks which is reflected in the media?
[/QUOTE

and

2. For some reason women are looked away or feel it is legitimate to kick men's balls to terminate a verbal dispute.

I, and every single woman I have ever spoken to about violence, do NOT have a double standard. Violence is violence, no matter whos is doing it to whom and it is wrong.

I have only ever met one girl that ever thought it was ok to kick a guy in the balls to terminate a verbal dispute, and after I kicked her to end our verbal dispute she never ever used that method again.

I think a lot of people get confused between reality and what they see in the movies and on TV. You could use the old arguement "Look at all the blogs about ball kicking written by girls" and my answer would be that a lot of girls feel under pressure to say that they have kicked a guy when, in reality, they have not. This pressure is brought on them by the very same movies and tv progams that make a lot of men think that all women do all day long is dream of new and wonderful ways of kicking guys in the balls.

I have watched one, so called, BB forum turn into a 'woman hating forum' because the guys there started to think that films and tv was the real world and women evrywhere spent all day kicking guys. I hope that this forum does not go the same way.

I've been kicked by a girl once.
but it was when I was a young boy.
I ran after a girl,she took our football we were playing with,but dropped it also.stil i ran ater her.
she turned around and suddenly kicked(she didn't have the football at that moment).but she was scared for my reaction also.because I didn't react to her kick ,if it idn't hurt.it did.but I don't show it ,you gotta act tough even if you are small boy :autogun . the stupid thing was that i didn't want to hurther at all just scare her a little for het brutality (which wasn't that brutal,her kick was).
but boy.the first thing I did was run homewards ,and check my balls and cock.cause it felt like everything had another form/shape at that moment.but it looked all fine happily though.oooff :wooow

I agree with julies comment that we are all here because we like it.it excites us.
but my experience is that there are women out there who did kick boys or men and don't feel sorry about it.think it is ok to do that .the thing that irritates me is when something not so nice happens to these same girls ,they are surprised and react in disbelieve as if they didn't deserve it.like a young woman at my work.
she told me she kicked a boy also in his balls once.and another time she was standing with friends in an elevator and she called a boy to come also.at the moment he wants to go in she closes the door..a joke.
next time she saw this guy she told me that he spit at her full of hate.
she was surprised.
yeah...as if he has to like her'jokes'..
if you dish out you gotta be able to take some too..

testes
05-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, not all ladies may kick my balls. Only the lovely ones.
I certainly do not believe that all women are goddesses there are a lot of
women who may not bust my balls (or even come close;) ).

Maybe I should have put it different.

If you meet someone nice who has an open mind for this fetish
and you both agree on doing so, then it should be allright.
I totally agree

Trouble
05-29-2006, 05:03 PM
I have known several women who kicked nuts because they thought it was fun and thrilling or whatever. Usually, ome provocation was used, but often just verbal, and sometimes none.

I have known other women who think that getting balls is a horrible thing to do and should only be used for self-defense.

The relity I am aware of is that not all women are the same; some are jerks, and some are nice. (I mean, from my testicles' point of view...)

The fantasy I am aware of is that I extrapolate and can really believe that they are ALL into it. Like Freemasons or something, a secret society of Femdonia that meets behind locked doors and looks at giant charts of testicles and listens to lecturers on the subject of ideal knee angle, foot connection spot, etc. But, YEAH, that's fantasy. it's probably only a few of 'em who go to those meetings. :Baahaha:

sacklunch27
05-30-2006, 07:34 AM

and

Dear friend, Julie.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

"I, and every single woman I have ever spoken to about violence, do NOT have a double standard. Violence is violence, no matter whos is doing it to whom and it is wrong."

True. Ideally. I agree that any person with some civilized brain in his/her skull will agree but empirically this does not hold. We want to "live" the ideal conscience but live also the sub conscience.

Women feel freer in exercising aggressive behavior towards men. Take Testes's story of the elevator woman for instance. Would she "tell" that joke to a woman? Would a man even dream of doing anything even remotely similar to a woman?

Of course she did not mean to be violent and thought that this would be received in good nature. She allowed herself that and I think this is directly related to the fact that she is aware, in some level of her mind, that society thinks that the guy is supposed to "take it like a man" and that a retaliation is uncalled for.

I didn't mean "women enjoy" as in like to do it. I am aware this is a fetish. I meant that violence exercised against men is more to be found then the other way around. Mens' "aggressive in nature" behavior toward women is unacceptable as where the other way around is sometimes permissable.

"I think a lot of people get confused between reality and what they see in the movies and on TV."

No, I am not confusing reality with TV. This is the main point:

I was trying to show how does the notion mentioned above leads to this kind of TV being acceptable although violence in general is not. Society is reckless regarding violence of woman toward men (please see http://forums.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=17712&postcount=54). The American media is even more reckless regarding groin hitting and sub consciously influences society (i.e. the American candid camera). This is not the case in other parts of the world. I could understand why you are being defensive. Mind you, I think that men are more to blame then woman.

"You could use the old argument "Look at all the blogs about ball kicking written by girls" and my answer would be that a lot of girls feel under pressure to say that they have kicked a guy when, in reality, they have not. This pressure is brought on them by the very same movies and TV programs that make a lot of men think that all women do all day long is dream of new and wonderful ways of kicking guys in the balls."

Again, I don't.

Julie18nz
05-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi Sack :)

I agree with some points you have made :)

Yes, SOME women do feel freer directing violence towards men, but the really important word here is "SOME"

Testes story is a nice STORY about ONE woman and if the guy had retaliated in a like manner, he would have got a pat on the back from me :), but we cannot judge everyone on one persons behaviour. That woul be like saying that ALL people kill their spouses because SOME have :)

testes
05-30-2006, 04:42 PM

Yes, SOME women do feel freer directing violence towards men, but the really important word here is "SOME"

Testes story is a nice STORY about ONE woman and if the guy had retaliated in a like manner, he would have got a pat on the back from me :), but we cannot judge everyone on one persons behaviour. That woul be like saying that ALL people kill their spouses because SOME have :)

it was reality this story I told..

I have sometimes trouble logging in,only after three times it seems to 'recognize'my password.
have others have this problem too?

Bill
05-31-2006, 12:52 AM
I have sometimes trouble logging in,only after three times it seems to 'recognize'my password.
have others have this problem too?Naw, I just type mine correctly the first time :)

sacklunch27
05-31-2006, 05:40 AM

Dear friend, Julie.

Of course that one case cannot indicate the rule. I am not judging everyone's behavior. I am trying to indicate a tendency and to understand the reason for it.

I'll use your example to explain myself: "like saying that ALL people kill their spouses because SOME have". Of course not all men do. I wanted to indicate that statistically men are more likely to do so than woman, and to understand why.

In our case: permissable aggressive in nature behavior exercised against men is more to be found then the other way around and the reason for it is the *********** notion I was talking about.

I'm glad that you have high moral awareness and that you and most women wouldn't exercise aggressive in nature behavior against men. I am trying to grasp the undersurface currents.

I sometimes feel the urge to jump at my friend's throat when he gets on my nerves. I don't. Because I care for him and am aware violence is wrong. Instinctively or unconsciously I do want to jump.

So please, don’t take my words as some accusation against women as thinking violence toward men is legitimate.

I tried to indicate the phenomena and the *********** way of thinking as the reason for Trouble's high school story and the American TV.

Adult moral persons do not think that the unjustified violence Trouble was talking about is OK but in reality these immature girls got society's message and knew they are going to get away with it.

Thank you for your reply; it has helped me understand myself better.:bananawin

testes
05-31-2006, 05:20 PM
Naw, I just type mine correctly the first time :)
:Baahaha::Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Trouble
05-31-2006, 06:18 PM
I tried to indicate the phenomena and the *********** way of thinking as the reason for Trouble's high school story and the American TV.
Adult moral persons do not think that the unjustified violence Trouble was talking about is OK but in reality these immature girls got society's message and knew they are going to get away with it.
Isn't everyone in agreement already that bb for fun's sake is morally wrong? And isn't it a common experience for it to happen, anyway, either in that we witness unprovoked kicks to the nuts or that some of us (sadly, not Snoodle) have experienced them?

AAll that I have added is that, in my experience and in the experience of many of the women to whom I have spoken, adults do not consider girls kicking boys in the crotch to be a serious matter. If the authorities (teachers, parents, ow what have you) do not enforce a rule against kicking boys in the genitals, then it is a de facto right.