PDA

View Full Version : what happened to eunuch.org?

Castratrix's pet
04-17-2006, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know what happened to the site eunuch.org ? It's also known as The Eunuch Archive.

For a week or more, when you go there it just says "Will Be Back Soon" but they don't seem to be returning. Does anyone know what happened to them or if they'r coming back?

Colin
04-17-2006, 11:21 AM
I know yer senile and stuff but yer question's already been asked: http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16428&postcount=335

OldWereWolf56
04-22-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm one of the Site Ops in the EuNUCH ARCHIVE CHATROOM> On April 3, we were hacked by assbites trying to steal our bandwidth. Our server is owned by Shannon Larriat of BMEzine....his techs are currently downloading it, wiping the drives, installing new firewalls, etc. We were told the E.A. will be back online before May 1, 2006. I hope so as I NEED my Message Boards.

Castratrix's pet
04-22-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm one of the Site Ops in the EuNUCH ARCHIVE CHATROOM> On April 3, we were hacked by assbites trying to steal our bandwidth. Our server is owned by Shannon Larriat of BMEzine....his techs are currently downloading it, wiping the drives, installing new firewalls, etc. We were told the E.A. will be back online before May 1, 2006. I hope so as I NEED my Message Boards.

Someone also hacked into or did something like this to the Eunuch Archive website several months ago and Eunuch Archive message boards lost some four months of material.

Something I have never understood. People who do stuff like this, people who make and spread computer viruses and worms and stuff that just messes everyone up. Why do they do it? What do they get out of doing it? I just don't understand people like that and why they do stuff like that.

phantomflier
04-22-2006, 03:20 PM
That's a very good story site, I'm looking forward to it's return

OldWereWolf56
04-23-2006, 05:43 PM
In my opinion, Hackers should have their balls and fingers smashed with a hammer...unless, of course, they'd like that. Those who create viruses should be shot...twice.

Ace Hardlight
04-23-2006, 10:13 PM
In my opinion, Hackers should have their balls and fingers smashed with a hammer...unless, of course, they'd like that. Those who create viruses should be shot...twice.

Those who create viruses are sentenced to life in prison and, in some special cases, execution.

Also, I really want to see that site back up on May 1st. I can't wait.

OldWereWolf56
04-23-2006, 11:36 PM
I agree with you. I only occassionally read the story boards but i LOVED the Message Boards. I was responsible for creatiing the Political Message Board where A-!, Slammr and others argue about Bush etc. I realy MISS those Boards. Talula (Jeff) says he "thinks" it will be up by this Wednesday. I hope he's right.

OldWereWolf56
04-24-2006, 09:27 PM
My boss, Talula, head eunuch of the Eunuch Archive, put the Main Page up today at www.eunuch.org

He says the rest will come up in a few days. Probably Story Boards first and then Message Boards.

Mac

OldWereWolf56
04-26-2006, 07:17 PM
The Message Boards are working but it may be a few days before my boss, talula, gets the story boards back up. Some of you might have to select new passwords to get in, but most of it is working :)

Sylvester
06-19-2006, 06:31 PM
What happened to the new stories? Are there any being added at the moment? If so how do I find 'em? :confused:

tim157b157
06-19-2006, 10:24 PM
i think the site is back up and runing back to normal

ottobeused
06-23-2006, 08:52 PM
http://www.eunuch.org/vbulletin/
http://www.eunuch.org/story_index_picker.php

ariane V
06-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Thank you for your links !
hours and hours of pleasure to read these stories ! :)

elastratorlad
07-07-2011, 06:18 AM
i cant get onto the eunuch archive. dose any one know what has happed to it???