PDA

View Full Version : Older woman/younger man?

fffff
04-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Any guys here in there teens or early 20's who've had the pleasure of getting their balls busted by a older woman (MILF)?

It seems like girls lose interest in kicking guys in the nuts after, say, the age of 25. Anyone have stories (real or otherwise) about women busting young men's balls?

Trouble
04-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Any guys here in there teens or early 20's who've had the pleasure of getting their balls busted by a older woman (MILF)?

It seems like girls lose interest in kicking guys in the nuts after, say, the age of 25. Anyone have stories (real or otherwise) about women busting young men's balls?
Yeah. When I was 14, I had a crush on one of my mother's friends (28); she figured out I liked her, I guess, and she started by hitting me in the nuts with her purse, yanno, when nobody was looking. Started punching them later.

She didn't hit them real hard; it hurt, but it was almost always just more of a shock than anything else.

I've been busted by chicks in their 40s and 60s; if you ask older women to come play with you, they tend to be flattered and turn back into twentysomethingish types real quick. :)

kevinsmith
04-22-2006, 12:39 AM
its cool that you can go outside the boundaries.

i guess she somehow sensed that you liked it?

or was it more like you develooped the liking for busting because she exposed you to it?

tonyr
04-22-2006, 05:43 AM
Bro Kev,

The added years of experience can bring forth new perpectives to a bust.
She like a fine wine will have accents and flavours that will sweeten the blows.

How have you come about with the age 25 threshold?
I am intrigued.

TonyR 'da Rambler':) :D ;)

Trouble
04-22-2006, 11:27 PM
i guess she somehow sensed that you liked it?

or was it more like you develooped the liking for busting because she exposed you to it?
I hadn't been hit in the nuts before she started doing it, so I would just go with my recollection:

The first time she hit me between the legs with her purse, I was stunned, shocked, surprised, and such other words as you cannot imagine, it hurt, and I thought, "Did she... do that on purpose?" It was very strange the first time, sitting next to the chick who just racked me, my balls hurt, and I was feeling too embarrassed to clutch my groin, cuz then she would see that she got 'em and I didn't know if she had intended to, and it was exciting cuz I wasn't sure if she had targeted them specifically or not, and if she did, it seemed... like, yanno, sumthin' sexual.

She said: "Hold my purse." before swinging it back between my thighs. Not a really hard blow; hard enough to hurt and easily hard enough to get my attention. So, there I is, with a purse between my legs, aching balls, and I;m thinking, "HUNH?!?"

She did the same thing "accidentally" a few days later, and, being a pretty dumb kid, I had pretty much the same reaction: "Oof! Hey... er... was that on purpose?"

The next time she sat down next to me, I crossed my legs so that she could not accdentally mack the poor guys. I then realized I knew how to test whether it was "accidentally" or "accidentally right on target", yanno? I uncrossed my legs and she said, "Hold my purse." and hit me in the nuts with it again. THIS time, I got past the question of "was that on purpose?" and went straight to wondering, "Why is she hitting me in the nuts? Is this some kinda sexual advance? I mean, she's not hitting me in the stomach, she's obviously going for my balls. Um, how do I follow p on this if it is a sexual advance? I mean, she's 28, puts the b in beautiful, and... she has some weird thing about my balls."

Many years pass by and Trouble turns out to be one hellacious perv. In an argument with a friend of mine over at what age can a person REALLY give an informed consent (our former Governor, former Mayor had an affair with a 14-year-old chick, and people throughout Portlnd were talking, "Okay... So it's wrong, technically, but exactly HOW wrong is it?" Her age and mine [14] being the same...), and I suddenly realized that I had been, yanno, sexually abused as a kid. Now, I was not abused anywhere nearly as bad as some of my female friends, some of whom were raped by their stepfathers and other really, REALLY wrong and abusive shit, but it's abuse (like, duh! -- see what a dumb kid I was?) for a 28-year-old woman to start whacking a 14-year-old kid in the knackers.

Google!

After much queries and calls to people, I tracked her down and called her. She does not want to see me, but she said she really loved me.

This is what I think it was: my mother and most of her friends were zonked-out druggies. The 28-year-old chick was a recovering alcoholic trying to ditch drug use, but still had druggies for friends. Even at 14, I probably seemed like one of the more responsible people she knew, because, let's face it, I was. People sometimes offered to let me do drugs or alcohol and I declined. I couldn't do much to help make money, but I could help keep an eye on whether or not the druggies of my household were paying the rent. And I really cared for the older chick; and I suspect that most guys pretended they really cared for her until they got laid (she knew mostly druggies; yanno, people who are into instant gratification and will lie like sin to get it).

A responsible and caring person in that environment, in that neighborhood, would have been a rarity at any age.

It's not likely a consciously-made plan, but an instinctive one: get the kid's attention, sexually, then be open to HIS advances. (Lemme please omit some details, but this really does follow what happened at the time...)

So she started by hitting me in the nuts with her purse, graduated to punching me, and, yanno...

If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing, except that I would have nailed her. :D

fightfair
04-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Trouble, your posts are always entertaining, but this is really a deep and vulnerable insight into some stuff here, thanks man. I for one, really appreciate it, enough to bother actually posting a reply. It really is refreshing to know there are adults discussing this, and being honest about it, if only I could say the same about the cuntbusting board.

I was also abused by an older chick when I was very young and I think that predisposed me to this particular fetish. It is a shame you couldn't meet up with her again though, but perhaps it's for the best.

cypermaster
04-24-2006, 10:57 AM
great topic and great sharing thx for all :thumbup

ripper2
04-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Nope, never happened to me either. I just if you got one of those hot divorsed chicks that are still tried to "keep it young", you could probably get her to do it. But untill then, check this website out. You can knock yourself out with "Older Women vs Younger Men" ball busting.
http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/ (http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/)

I don't know if you'v ever visited this KICK ASS site. True, it almost never gets up dated, and it is badly in need of some comics or animation. But it still kicks ass..

thatguy
04-25-2006, 05:16 PM
I've been busted by chicks in their 40s and 60s; if you ask older women to come play with you, they tend to be flattered and turn back into twentysomethingish types real quick. :)
how the hell did you pull that off? and what was it like getting busted by a 60 year old? man, thats golden girl age lol

Trouble
04-25-2006, 11:17 PM
how the hell did you pull that off? and what was it like getting busted by a 60 year old? man, thats golden girl age lol
Here is the short version: Trouble is a very, very bad boy.

Okay, here's the scoop: one of my neighbors, 68, spouts off about how much she hates her ex-husband. Nonstop. Been divorced to this creep (and he sure sounds like a jerk) for twenty years or more and get shut her mouth about how much she hates him.

So I'm over at her place, just talking. she brings up how this jerk used to hit her and how many kids she had because she couldn't get him off of her, etc. All of this I have heard before, so I says, "You should have kicked him in the nuts!" (It's hard for me to say that with a straight face.)

She looks shocked and says, "My HUSBAND?!?"

What a nutty dame. YES, if your husband smacks you around, a married woman should take that as an invitation to kick him in the groin, call the cops, and file for divorce. Not necessarily in that order.

This just, yanno, led to a discussion of her kicking the guy and then, yanno, I offered to serve as a surrogate, since the jerk now lives in California.

She stared at me with these biiiiig saucer eyes and then she said YES.

As to how she was at it...

WHACK!

"Unh... That was my perrnium, my balls are over here..." [laughter]

WHACK!

"OW! That was my thigh!"

WHACK!

"Ouch! Have you ever done this before?"

"Sure, in my twenties."

"Did you suck at it back then, too?"

WHACK!

"NYYYYYUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And, another time, a 70-year-old friend was telling me how she finally met her daughter's drug dealer and how much she wants to kick him in the balls. I was going to try the same thing as above, but chickened out. The moment wasn't quite right.

FunTimes
04-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Actually both of the dominant women I've played with have been late 30's to early 40's. I don't have much interested in kicking/kneeing, but there was plenty slapping, squeezing, pulling, poking going on. Personally I find an older dominant woman all the more attractive. I always wanted to be abused by my school teachers, and, hell still do :)

toybag_cellphone
04-29-2006, 02:28 PM
Strangely enough, never played with someone older than me. Both my s/o's that have been into it were 3+ years younger.

Strangely, I think it's a fun "add-on" fetish either way.

tim157b157
06-12-2006, 04:16 PM
i think it would be fun for a older women to bust me hard i am in my 20's and i think it would be fun for her as well

tim157b157
06-12-2006, 04:17 PM
is there any older women that would like to bust me or see me bust myself on web cam 4 u

skipperbob
06-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Other than the occasional friendly bust from a high school girl, my very first real experience was with a woman in NYC named Eve. I met her through a paper, no internet back then, and she was in her late forties and I was twenty two. She was inceredibly experienced and was perfect for my first time. She carefully found my boundaries and how much I could take and what I liked and spent two hours kicking, rubbing and slapping my swollen gonads with her feet until I thought I was going to pass out!:) She just smiled and said she wanted me to "think of her" on my long ride home as my balls ached and throbbed!:wooow I went back to her several more times and she started ending each session with a fantastic foot job!:iluvu: She said she didn't get many clients any more because of her age but I found that the older and more experienced they are, the better it is!:bananajum The last time I saw her she was in her fifties and still had a great pair of legs and feet and loved using them on younger men! Highly recommended!:thumbup

Magnum
06-13-2006, 11:35 AM
I have always loved older or more mature women. I guess I am older now but all things being equal (looks anyway) would take a gal in her forties or fifties over one in her twenties any day of the week. Younger gasls are awsome too but ones in their mid life are very sexy to me and always have been.

tim157b157
06-14-2006, 01:48 PM
skipperbob im from ny as well maybe eve would like to bust me to how can i contact her

trmpd
06-17-2006, 09:45 AM
I used to get busted by someone in her later 30s all the time. She was more evil than I 'm sure a 20 yr old would be..

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 01:38 PM
sounds like fun

v15
03-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi :), I got busted yesturday by an older woman. I was having sex yesturday with an older woman, she was like 40 or late 30's and at one point i asked her to sqeeze my balls while she was going down on me, she stopped and did that and at one point it was really interesting because i'm only 24 and she kept sqeezing me and holding the sqeeze and she was sqeezing me hard, and i was like... there is a big age difference betwen us and i could'nt just tell her: " stop... !" because i had too much respect for her age so i kept that inside of me and let her do her thing and she kept sqeezing. at one point i told her to stop, but until that i was a bit ashemed to ask her so i let her dominate me. then we did some slapping.

It really turned me on that i couldn't tell her to stop and let her dominate me... i was a bit shy around her :o