PDA

View Full Version : My junior high girlfriend

testiclats
04-22-2006, 10:22 PM
I never told anyone this story before because I was too scared! But now I am able to accept my ballbusting fetish so I can reveal this story... this probably helped make me have the fetish...

when I was in 7th and 8th grade I had this girlfriend who was a really awesome singer and piano player and got straight A's, a total over-achiever. She actually asked ME out, crazy huh? Well we had tons of fun and got along great... UNTIL her period came...

See she had this disease called "endometriosis" which made it so that every time she had her period, she would get terrible pains in her gut like stabbing knives (that is how she described it). Whenever she was on her period she was really grumpy, more than most girls, and she wouldn't want to talk to me or even see me. It was like she was mad at me or something, like it was my fault.

Well, one time we were riding bikes together and I was showing off, being stupid, and I fell off my bike seat and racked my balls really hard on the cross bar. I pretended it was no big deal but she could tell it hurt by the look on my face and she laughed. I said what's so funny? It hurts!

We rode in silence for a while, then she kind of timidly asked me "what does it feel like?" and I said what? and she said "what does it feel like when you hurt your... you know, your balls?" I told her, it hurts really bad and makes you feel sick in the pit of your stomach, kind of feels like a pain deep inside your guts sometimes if you get racked hard!"

She said "wow, that kind of sounds like how it feels when I have endo pains.. you know from my period, because of the problem I have... So maybe now you understand what I go through on my period..."

We didn't talk about it any more because it was kind of awkward, but later, I went to visit her one night and snuck to her window. She let me in but she told me she was really having a hard time and didn't want to see me right now, because she was on her period. I told her, well, I kind of know how you feel, remember when I racked my balls on the bike? She laughed but then she started to cry because it hurt to laugh, she said. She said "I wish you could feel how much this hurts..." I said, I would take your pain if I could... then she slowly whispered, "maybe you could hurt with me?" I wasn't sure what she meant, but then she said, "you know, your balls? maybe it would make me feel better if you hurt too?"

My pulse was quickening at this point, the most we had ever fooled around was just a quick grab here and there while tickling, we were afraid to get in trouble for going any farther... So this was kind of exciting even though she wanted to rack me... I asked her, how should we do it though? She said she had seen her brothers wrestling and fighting, and to be mean, the older brother would sometimes get the younger brother on the floor, grab both his feet, and push down on his crotch with one foot. He called it "race car" and he would pretend he was slamming down on the gas pedal and driving this race car around, and the legs were the steering wheel... We both laughed, because I had seen my friend do the same thing to his little brother, but nobody ever did it to me before, especially not a girl...

By this time I was getting a woodie, I didn't know what to expect... She had me lay down on the floor, and she took off her shoes because she was afraid she might hurt me with them on. When she put her socked foot squarely on my nuts, I couldn't breathe I was so nervous, this was the closest to sex I had ever been... Then, when she felt around with her foot to find my nuts, I almost creamed myself!

Pain came next! Her foot was soft and arousing but at the same time, she was putting so much pressure that my balls were smashing against my pelvis. She leaned into it, putting all the weight she could onto my balls, and I was gasping in pain, but afraid to cry out lest her parents hear! My balls had never been mercilessly smashed like this, I started to get very scared that she might pop one of them!

After a minute or so, she stopped. Her face was all red, and she was obviously very nervous or excited... Probably both! She said thank you for that, it makes me feel a little better that you care about me enough to try and share my pain... Meanwhile, I was very sore from what just happened, and scared too! I said, hang on, let me make sure they are ok, so she turned around and promised not to peek while I checked myself out. My hands were shaking... I could only find one testicle! Did she pop the other one? I was shaking like a leaf and almost ready to cry... But then, I noticed a weird, uncomfortable feeling up high in my pelvis... I realized, she had squashed one of my nuts up into my pelvis! I didn't know that was possible, I had heard babies had their nuts up in their pelvis and they dropped down later, but I didn't know one could pop back up in there! I carefully pushed down, and it popped back down into my scrotum. I was so relieved!

She kissed me, and I went home... But I was never the same! We never did this ballbusting routine again, I think we were both scared to, but I think it changed my life forever. Oh yeah, and my balls can't pop up into my pelvis any more... I don't think... I never understood how she did that!

Trouble
04-22-2006, 11:45 PM
She kissed me, and I went home... But I was never the same! We never did this ballbusting routine again, I think we were both scared to, but I think it changed my life forever. Oh yeah, and my balls can't pop up into my pelvis any more... I don't think... I never understood how she did that!
If a woman is determined, she will put your balls anywhere she likes. If brute force doesn't work, she isn't using enough of it.

Knave
04-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks for sharing! Man, I recall what it was like to be excited by even the slightest touch of my balls. You captured that feeling well.

-Knave(EM)

Ace Hardlight
04-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Great story!

keitaro
04-24-2006, 01:27 AM
Nice story.:thumbup

cypermaster
04-24-2006, 10:51 AM
thx man , nice story :thumbup

pecs
04-24-2006, 12:20 PM
:gets the thumbs up from me to!

have you had any other experience of bb since?

Ziomek
04-27-2006, 08:18 AM
Cool story, thx men:thumbup

testiclats
04-30-2006, 03:16 AM
:gets the thumbs up from me to!

have you had any other experience of bb since?

No, not really, but I have a friend whose wife I joke around with and she ALWAYS threatens to kick me in the nuts... Like when I'm at their house and the guys are gonna have a guys' night out, I'll say "hey how about we go to a strip club!" and she will say "You better not talk like that in my house or I'll kick you in the nuts so hard you'll be sterile!"

Also sometimes if her husband is annoying her she gets in his face and lifts her knee into his groin and barely stops short of kneeing him in the nuts, like as a warning, and it embarasses him in front of everyone... that's like how she keeps him in line, is with threats of a knee in the nuts in front of his buddies... And when she does that he always starts being nice to her :P

Must...not... fantasize about...best friend's wife... :o

alibabba
04-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Perhaps, one day she'll go all the way up with her knee :)

testiclats
04-30-2006, 07:29 PM
I have had other ballbusting experiences but they weren't really what I am looking for. I need to get an elligible girl to bust me so we can take things to the next level ;) You know, someone who is not marred and who is actually a potential girlfriend...

I have been busted several times by family members. I must admit it's better than nothing, but can't go anywhere, if you know what I mean, and you don't want to encourage it.

For example, I have a niece who is 13 now, she has busted me several times. She thinks it's funny to kick boys in the nuts and sometimes if no other adults are looking, she will nail me in the nuts very hard because she loves to see a big man taken down by a little girl. It's not a good thing really, could lead to trouble, so I tell her to stop but she just laughs. I haven't told her parents because it's awkward.

For example, one time I was teasing her about a boy she likes in school, I heard about it from her older brothers, and without warning she put her hands on my shoulders and said "I gotta tell you a secret", and when I leaned close, she kneed me in the groin as hard as she could, it practically knocked the wind out of me. She laughed and said her friend from school taught her that trick, it was a way to knee a guy without him expecting it. Her and her friends actually like to kick boys in the nuts (like most girls that age, it seems).

The worst was one time, when we were at a family reunion, she was cleaning the kitchen and i was teasing her, and her mom was there too (my sister), and my niece got mad and whacked me an upward blow to the nuts with a big silver punch ladle she was holding! Her mother was shocked and scolded her, "You don't hit boys there! That hurts them very bad!" Her mother didn't really punish her though, I don't think she realized how bad I was hurt. This was probably the most painful bust I have ever had, the spoon mostly hit my left nut, the other nut didn't hurt much, but the blow to my left nut was so fast and sharp and hard, the pain was overwhelming, it was the SHARP screaming type of pain, I literally couldn't breathe and had to sit down, it felt like my left nut was going to explode. Later my left nut was throbbing with pain still, and it kept hurting all day and night. This was really the only time I was genuinely afraid for my manhood, it hurt so bad and for so long that I wondered if she split open my testicle or something. I was scared that I would have to go to the hospital, imagine how embarassing explaining to the doctor that my 12 year old niece broke one of my balls open!

Luckily, the pain went away after a couple days, but I still wonder if she did some damage there. She still thinks it's just the funniest thing ever...

I have also been kicked in the nuts by my sister and other nieces. I don't know where they get the idea, I must have a "kick me in the nuts" sign over my head. Actually I think the real reason is in our society ballbusting jokes make it into kids' movies so kids get the idea at a young age.

Ace Hardlight
04-30-2006, 08:02 PM
I have had other ballbusting experiences but they weren't really what I am looking for. I need to get an elligible girl to bust me so we can take things to the next level ;) You know, someone who is not marred and who is actually a potential girlfriend...

I have been busted several times by family members. I must admit it's better than nothing, but can't go anywhere, if you know what I mean, and you don't want to encourage it.

For example, I have a niece who is 13 now, she has busted me several times. She thinks it's funny to kick boys in the nuts and sometimes if no other adults are looking, she will nail me in the nuts very hard because she loves to see a big man taken down by a little girl. It's not a good thing really, could lead to trouble, so I tell her to stop but she just laughs. I haven't told her parents because it's awkward.

For example, one time I was teasing her about a boy she likes in school, I heard about it from her older brothers, and without warning she put her hands on my shoulders and said "I gotta tell you a secret", and when I leaned close, she kneed me in the groin as hard as she could, it practically knocked the wind out of me. She laughed and said her friend from school taught her that trick, it was a way to knee a guy without him expecting it. Her and her friends actually like to kick boys in the nuts (like most girls that age, it seems).

The worst was one time, when we were at a family reunion, she was cleaning the kitchen and i was teasing her, and her mom was there too (my sister), and my niece got mad and whacked me an upward blow to the nuts with a big silver punch ladle she was holding! Her mother was shocked and scolded her, "You don't hit boys there! That hurts them very bad!" Her mother didn't really punish her though, I don't think she realized how bad I was hurt. This was probably the most painful bust I have ever had, the spoon mostly hit my left nut, the other nut didn't hurt much, but the blow to my left nut was so fast and sharp and hard, the pain was overwhelming, it was the SHARP screaming type of pain, I literally couldn't breathe and had to sit down, it felt like my left nut was going to explode. Later my left nut was throbbing with pain still, and it kept hurting all day and night. This was really the only time I was genuinely afraid for my manhood, it hurt so bad and for so long that I wondered if she split open my testicle or something. I was scared that I would have to go to the hospital, imagine how embarassing explaining to the doctor that my 12 year old niece broke one of my balls open!

Luckily, the pain went away after a couple days, but I still wonder if she did some damage there. She still thinks it's just the funniest thing ever...

I have also been kicked in the nuts by my sister and other nieces. I don't know where they get the idea, I must have a "kick me in the nuts" sign over my head. Actually I think the real reason is in our society ballbusting jokes make it into kids' movies so kids get the idea at a young age.

If that happened to me, I don't know what I would do.

Ballbusting is a fetish for me. Strictally a fetish. Whenever I am away from the bedroom [and my new girlfriend], I hate even the idea of ballbusting [plus, I don't want anyone to get suspicious].

I remember a while back to when I was in summer camp. I don't remember the name of the camp, but I do remember one girl who resided there. She and her boyfriend would always say what I was waring was gay.

It pissed me off.

But not as much as that fateful day in the last week. She broke up with her boyfrind and we were at an activity. She was angry that he dumped her and kept taking it out on me in unoticable ways.

Finally, when no councelors were looking, I smacked her.

Boy did her face turn red! She slammed her foot square into my balls.

I could swear I heard the contact. Everyone who saw it flinched.

I don't know what came over me or what posessed me and I know I was in pain afterward, but I returned the favor.

Everyone's eyes doubled in size as I overcame the pain in my groin and sent her down with a square-on front kick to her clit. She was on the ground for a half an hour.

I remember later haveng to bend down because of the pain, but nothing like what she felt.

Maybe the kids at camp didn't know that the clit, ontop of being super-sensative, has two long arms that stretch to inside the body and wrap around the cervix. The clit is also the most sensative part of any human's body.

I have not been kicked in the balls unintentionally since then.

Trouble
04-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Everyone's eyes doubled in size as I overcame the pain in my groin and sent her down with a square-on front kick to her clit. She was on the ground for a half an hour.
YAAAY! Ace Hardlight rules! :bananajum

I have a former friend who very badly needs to have her cunt punted up into her throat == or maybe up into her skull (why be picky? I'll kick her twice). Sadly, I I have an aversion to hurting other people (but this is a special case); okay, I need you and Julie to take a temporary diversion from the main subject of this forum (bb) and take a sidetrip into the land of CB: how do I make sure that this chick regrets, for, like, ever and ever and ever, every single thing she has ever said or done to me? Or, at least, that she regrets letting her guard down just long enough for me to kick her in the box?

I know, it's a bit mean, but a man's gottah do what a man's gottah do.

testiclats
05-01-2006, 05:27 PM
You know, that story about camp just illustrates a point I have tried to make in the past...

On BB forums like this you always see people going on and on about how easy it is for a girl to take a guy down, etc... But in a real fight situation that is hardly ever the case.

For example I have been in fights with other guys in junior high and high school where the other guy nailed me in the nuts but adrenaline and anger are more powerful than the pain and you keep fighting. In fact you might say it just makes you more angry.

The fact is most of the time the testes will escape any major harm when kicked, they are designed to move around and not be damaged.

The only time they really get serious harm done is when they are somehow trapped in place and lots of pressure put on them, like the clamping guys do, or like the full-force ball-standing I see here where you have a woman standing with her full body weight on a testicle under her heel. That's a good way to pop a ball!

The other way is a SHARP impact, something small enough or traveling fast enough that it can cause a rupture, for example, I have seen this caused by a paintball shot to the groin, the velocity was just too high and the impact was not spread out.

When my niece nailed me with the spoon, the sort of sharp edge of the spoon hit my left nut at a very high speed so it was a sharp whipping blow, which I think is why it hurt so much. Never has a kick hurt as that spoon did! Not in my experience anyway. I'll take a hard kick to the (free-hanging) nuts any day rather than a slap from a sharp object or shot to the nuts with a paintball, etc.

Ace Hardlight
05-01-2006, 09:41 PM
You know, that story about camp just illustrates a point I have tried to make in the past...

On BB forums like this you always see people going on and on about how easy it is for a girl to take a guy down, etc... But in a real fight situation that is hardly ever the case.

For example I have been in fights with other guys in junior high and high school where the other guy nailed me in the nuts but adrenaline and anger are more powerful than the pain and you keep fighting. In fact you might say it just makes you more angry.

The fact is most of the time the testes will escape any major harm when kicked, they are designed to move around and not be damaged.

The only time they really get serious harm done is when they are somehow trapped in place and lots of pressure put on them, like the clamping guys do, or like the full-force ball-standing I see here where you have a woman standing with her full body weight on a testicle under her heel. That's a good way to pop a ball!

The other way is a SHARP impact, something small enough or traveling fast enough that it can cause a rupture, for example, I have seen this caused by a paintball shot to the groin, the velocity was just too high and the impact was not spread out.

When my niece nailed me with the spoon, the sort of sharp edge of the spoon hit my left nut at a very high speed so it was a sharp whipping blow, which I think is why it hurt so much. Never has a kick hurt as that spoon did! Not in my experience anyway. I'll take a hard kick to the (free-hanging) nuts any day rather than a slap from a sharp object or shot to the nuts with a paintball, etc.

What camp story? Tell us!

tim157b157
06-15-2006, 07:57 PM
it would have been great if some of the teachers in high school could just bust your balls anytime she felt like it for you being bad