PDA

View Full Version : Would you ever..?

Liquid Cheese
04-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Ever since I was first into BB I would always visit the Dominant Dolls web site and read the descriptions of all the movies that had BB in them, especially the Star Deck9 videos. Ugh, I can't ever remember how many times I got off to those descriptions and pics. My favoritve one was "Losing My Sore, Sorry Balls." It's where I got the pic that is in my attachment. I'e asked myself this a few times and wanted to hear some opinions... Would you ever want to be in a BB movie? Part of me wants to sooo bad, but I'm thinking it would get way to intense after a while. I've fantasized about that being me in the pic soo many times. I think I'd love it, but I'm to afraid to actually do it. At least at this point in life. So that covers the first question, but I have another. If you could be in a movie with safe words, what would you want done to you and who would you want to have it done by? Here's mine:
-Light to moderate kicking
-Slaps of all differant strengths
-Light to moderate puches
-Squeezing
-Stompping :)
-Standing, as much pressure as I can take
-Ass eatting
-Pussy eatting
-Piss drinking/cock and balls being pissed on
It would all be done by a friend of mine. (she's so pretty. :) )
Yep, that about covers it, now I fear that I will be looked at as a freak even here in the BB forums. :(

So, gimme some of your answers and what do y'all think of my movie?

Damn, it won't upload my file :( If you want to see it, I posted it in the Nut Stompping thread.

CBTFanAR
04-24-2006, 06:07 PM
-Kicking of all different strengths
-Slaps of all different strengths
-Punches of all different strengths
-Squeezing
-Standing, as much pressure as I can take
-Pussy eatting

On the various intensities of punching/kicking/etc... that was something me and the gf tried out one night to find the limits. I got on my hands and knees on the couch with a pillow under me for my balls to rest against (kept them right out there where she could get to them). After about 30 minutes of her slapping/punching them I asked her how hard she was hitting. She replied "pretty hard, but not all the way". I asked her to punch me as hard as she could ONE TIME right in the nuts just so we'd know if it'd be ok to do... she reared back and POW!!!! Felt great and made HER feel great to know she could go all out and it was ok!

Since that went so well, we did the same thing with kicking (in various positions). Me standing, kneeling, bent over, draped on the arm of the couch with my balls out behind me... and in each position she went harder and harder until we knew how hard I could take it in each one.

We're planning on doing some movies in the future... she's reaching the end of a LONG divorce process and we've avoided doing anything that could easily ID us until it is over. Hopefully that will end in the next couple of months and we can fire up the camera and give y'all some decent footage!

Trouble
04-25-2006, 01:23 AM
Just put me in a StarDeck 9 flick, with two Vylcan chicks arguing about how to do a "Vulcan Death Grip", and me standing there with a phaser, red suit (that means the audience knows I'm not gonnah make it), and one of the Vulcan chicks seizes my nuts and demonstrates the REAL Vulcan Death Grip for the other Vulcan chick who watches, astonished, and then says, "OHHHHHH! That!"

I know a hot looking woman who thinks she is sooooo logical, so she'd make a great Vulcan.

fittizzioh
04-25-2006, 04:40 PM
I'd surely love to be the salesman in the video DD37, Pop His Achy Breaky Balls!

From the description: "She doesn't waste any time: no foot worship, no foreplay, no face slaps, just FIFTY straight minutes of intense squeeze-play"

WOW!!! When I'll buy a digital camera this will be the first thing i will film with my girlfriend!