PDA

View Full Version : Ball sqeeze , man milking

cypermaster
04-25-2006, 04:39 AM
any ideas and fantasies about man milking without orgam , and ball sqeeze till cum ....any past experiences are welcome ...
pics and vedios also welcome
thx all

fittizzioh
04-25-2006, 04:29 PM
I didn't even think it could be possible!
I'll tell it to my girl (she's into this kind of things!)

Anyone else experienced it??

tonyr
04-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Not from a hand squeese but from being crushed under a ballbustresses foot and also being kicked. The first time was a big surprise for both myself and the fine lady whom was kicking one's gonads.
Kinda Far Out!!!:wooow :wooow
We sat back after all the action and couldn't stop talking about it.

TonyR 'da Rambler':) :D ;)

I didn't even think it could be possible!
I'll tell it to my girl (she's into this kind of things!)

Anyone else experienced it??

paulxxa
04-26-2006, 02:11 AM
get her to tie your balls up, then rub them on her knee with her jerking her knee into you balls without you expecting it. i love to cum on her pantyhose.

toowsted
04-26-2006, 07:53 AM
I have been made to wear nylons and that kept my balls where my lady wanted them, and since i am shave, it helped when she used her foot and applied pressure.

cypermaster
04-26-2006, 07:57 AM
thx all for sharing ideas ....
did anyone try prostatic massage and cum without orgasm ??

Takkyuu_tama
04-26-2006, 08:52 AM
not by way of prostatic massage, but a month or so ago I was just at the edge of cumming and pulled back from my girlfriend...she saw what I was trying to hold off and squeezed my balls tightly, which sent it over the edge--I was still trying to hold back when she did it though. So the cum started bubbling out, thicker but not as fast as usual, but I didn't feel anything like an orgasm!

She watched as it all dribbled down on the bed, but was surprised when I told her that I didn't feel anything--and the worst part is, she wouldn't let me cum again that night! She just patted my balls and said "maybe tomorrow."

That was a long night >_<

cypermaster
04-26-2006, 09:22 AM
thx man ur story is very interesting ......

Jet
04-26-2006, 10:41 AM
deleted
deleted

penaltykicked
04-26-2006, 10:51 AM
my wife has been able to squish and squeeze me to orgasm one time a few weeks ago. She repeatedly squeezed my balls with short painfull squeezes rapidly and after about 5minutes or so I came but didnt really feel an orgasmic release as normal . When she started my balls were firm like a racketball and when she was done they were more like an underinflated waterballoon:wooow

cypermaster
04-26-2006, 01:56 PM
thanks penaltykicked for your story ....

FunTimes
04-26-2006, 02:17 PM
I have been able to cum with only testicular stimulation. Sometimes I will tie my balls off. I will press my cock into my stomach with the palm of my hand, that way I can use my fingers to firmly tap on my balls (like finger drumming). The closer I am to cumming, the harder I have to tap, and by the time on the edge, I'm hitting the hell out of them. I can achieve a full orgasm like this, without a single stroke of my cock. The first time this happened I was facinated, and it went from there.

I have yet to achieve milking through the prostate, yet I realy want to make that happen. I've heard it is like being on the edge of cumming, but unable to. The cum just kind of oozes out on its own with no orgasm.

rolf
04-27-2006, 10:36 AM
faszinating

want2bhurt
04-27-2006, 11:23 AM
I've had a lot of cbt mixed in with cock teasing, but I've still never been able to cum just from ball stimulation. I think with rapid alternating between ball squeezing and cock stim it would be possible to cum that way, but it seems like it would be very hard to cum from simple ballwork.

But..I'm always willing to try!

:)

Trouble
04-27-2006, 11:33 PM
One and only one episode of being milked, ball stimulation only. At least I remember her very well. :)

toyboy2
04-28-2006, 10:41 AM
If a Woman squeezed her hardest with one hand what would happen to the average guy's testicles?

Tinchen
04-28-2006, 10:53 AM
If a Woman squeezed her hardest with one hand what would happen to the average guy's testicles?
Hi,
If she squeezes only with one hand nothing will happen. (most likely)
(talking of an average strong girl...)

janherbergh
04-29-2006, 06:52 AM
Well, i've tried prostatic massage several times, and at last in my experience, an almost "normal" orgasm is easy to reach. I'm saying almost, because is somewhat diferent, more "internal" and maybe more intense, but an orgasm without any doubt.

tonyr
04-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Orgasm and Ejculation are often as one but in reality, they are actualy separate. To be busted to the point of ejaculation is not necessarily with an orgasm. It might seem like nitpicking but all the same, an important point. A blow or blows that lead to the release of semen can have an orgasmic element to it but I have experienced being busted and not ejaculating and have had orgasms. Equally, I have been busted and released semen and did not generate any orgasmic sensations with the release.

fittizzioh
05-01-2006, 04:10 PM
my wife has been able to squish and squeeze me to orgasm one time a few weeks ago. She repeatedly squeezed my balls with short painfull squeezes rapidly and after about 5minutes or so I came but didnt really feel an orgasmic release as normal . When she started my balls were firm like a racketball and when she was done they were more like an underinflated waterballoon

Oh... I thought it would generate an orgasm!!!! However thanks everyone for sharing his experiences and thanks expecially penaltykicked for posting the full process... i'll tell to my girl how to do (even if it's not an orgasm i'm really curious)!!!

Tom B
11-24-2007, 07:33 AM
any ideas and fantasies about man milking without orgam , and ball sqeeze till cum ....any past experiences are welcome ...
pics and vedios also welcome
thx all

I think you'll find this relevant. Although he cums she enjoys ruining it by letting go of his dick and squeezing his balls v hard....

http://http://rs216.rapidshare.com/files/71935566/Barefoot_Princess_-_Milking_Lessons_For_Women.wmv

mick_sl8ter
11-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I think you'll find this relevant. Although he cums she enjoys ruining it by letting go of his dick and squeezing his balls v hard....

http://http://rs216.rapidshare.com/files/71935566/Barefoot_Princess_-_Milking_Lessons_For_Women.wmv

I think you meant: http://rs216.rapidshare.com/files/71935566/Barefoot_Princess_-_Milking_Lessons_For_Women.wmv

partydocter
11-24-2007, 04:18 PM
cool i agree hyt hfgdg jhgjhhg shagdjahv hbshb jhbsjhbv ggbg

snakkhammer
11-25-2007, 06:55 PM
I think you meant: http://rs216.rapidshare.com/files/71935566/Barefoot_Princess_-_Milking_Lessons_For_Women.wmv

That is one of the hottest things I've ever seen, does more of/like it exist at all?