PDA

View Full Version : The New Trend?

kanto
05-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Well , I talked to my cousin about ballbusting and how I got to liking it , and now he likes it too , and he is a MINOR! Only 14 years old . Do you people think it might become a new trend or something?

Anyways , I'm scared of being ballbusted now , Last time I only got kicked once and I started bleeding , it even went thru my jeans , so i'm not sure when the next time I want to be busted is , but I promised myself to give it a rest for at least a month or two.

What do you people think? :wooow

tonyr
05-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Before we get into the finer points of this, I have a question to ask you.

How old are you,Kanto?

Well , I talked to my cousin about ballbusting and how I got to liking it , and now he likes it too , and he is a MINOR! Only 14 years old . Do you people think it might become a new trend or something?

Anyways , I'm scared of being ballbusted now , Last time I only got kicked once and I started bleeding , it even went thru my jeans , so i'm not sure when the next time I want to be busted is , but I promised myself to give it a rest for at least a month or two.

What do you people think? :wooow

Julie18nz
05-06-2006, 03:01 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm, Which trend are you talikng about ???

Is it adults talking to minors about things that they know they shouldnt, or is it minors liking BB ???

From going to other BB and Femdom boards, I would have to say that neither of these 'trends' are new

tonyr
05-07-2006, 04:14 AM
I couldn't agree more.

Is it adults talking to minors about things that they know they shouldnt, or is it minors liking BB ???

From going to other BB and Femdom boards, I would have to say that neither of these 'trends' are new

astralpanda
05-07-2006, 11:11 AM

Settle down.

I wouldn't say it's a new trend exactly, but it has become popularized through the media. For instance, I'm willing to bet there's a much larger amount of girls busting balls and guys liking it than there was say...20 years ago. Prove me wrong.

Julie18nz
05-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Settle down.

I wouldn't say it's a new trend exactly, but it has become popularized through the media. For instance, I'm willing to bet there's a much larger amount of girls busting balls and guys liking it than there was say...20 years ago. Prove me wrong.

Befor u go around making claims like what u say above and asking me to prove u wrong, which we BOTH know couldnt be done without spending an incredible about of time and money, how about YOU proving yourself right ???

Just WHAT do I have to calm down about ???

Just coz its on TV more, doesnt mean its any more popular amongst those that do it and have done it :)

kanto
05-07-2006, 04:47 PM
@Tonyr , I am 19 years old.

What I am talking about is , how popular is bb comming? And where do you think you will see it in the future?

Julie18nz
05-07-2006, 05:01 PM

What I am talking about is , how popular is bb comming? And where do you think you will see it in the future?

this has been covered here http://forums.femaledom.com/showthread.php?t=2897 and in numerous other threads :)

astralpanda
05-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Befor u go around making claims like what u say above and asking me to prove u wrong, which we BOTH know couldnt be done without spending an incredible about of time and money, how about YOU proving yourself right ???

Just WHAT do I have to calm down about ???

Just coz its on TV more, doesnt mean its any more popular amongst those that do it and have done it :)

Actually, yes it does. Kids are very encouragable. :)

tonyr
05-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Nice to Rap with you Bro Kanto.

Man, I'm not sure as to the increase in popularity with regards to Ballbusting as in those who do it or desire it for real. There is an increase certainly of people whom like to see it in action. That is a major beef with me. I am very anti seing adult consensual, sexual Bb next to any form of under age or non-consensual Bb. Laughing at someone getting a groin blow on one of those video clips shows and seing serious Bb on my site, and others such as FemaleDom, is a different kettle of fish. The viewers far out number the participants of Bb. I generate generally shocked and 'you're crazy' reactions ususually on revealing to non-ballbusters, that its one of the things I like and part take in. I am not into the voyeuristic perspective with regards to Bb. There has been some increase Ballbusting followers communicating with each other. The internet is the primary mover with regards to that.
As for being able to truely judge its popularity increase, I'm not MORI or Gallup, or any of those market research organisations. One would need some serious resources to quantify that with any degree of accuracy
As for its future, who ultimately knows. I know one thing for sure, I would really hate to see Bb get mainstream, even remotely. That's why I beef about the mixing up of adult and fly on the wall type stuff that is finding itself on the file sharing sites.
There is a lot of naivity with regards to ballbusting. One just has to follow this and other forums to see that. I'd rather Bb remain far from the maddening crowd and with a few, but genuine into-ers. As an act, it has more or less evolved into what we see now. I can't see any major revolutionary developments. What I can see is the naive and stupid bringing it unwanted and unnecessary attention.
It is not mainstream, it is not that popular. It is very much a minor, fringe thing and I feel that is where it best remain.
If someone is into it, they will find there own level and preferences.
One thing you should inform your cousin, is that it is a very dangerous activity to remotely get involved in, just to follow a supposed trend

Where do you see it going, Kanto?

tonyr
05-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Look Dude, I wouldn't make too strong a bet on that. Humans have been doing all manner of things long before the camera, video and the internet. Some of my girlfriends have been cool with it and some have not, and that is from the doing it to me perspective. Ballbusting is sexual activity. For most of the last century, until the so called sexual revolution, sexual activity was for the greater part an issue not discussed away from the immediate confines of where the sexual activity took place.
The mainstream media's supposed popularisation of ballbusting has not really happened. More so, if it did, in my oppinion, it would really create the wrong impression of Bb. Watching it and doing it because one is truely into it, is where the real issues are at. Humans, though very similar, are equally very individualy different, even with regards to Bb. The danger in the so termed, popularising trend, is the misunderstandings and mishaps, happening and waiting to happen. To assume that more women are busting balls and liking it now than twenty years ago, is like saying that more women are having sexual intercourse now than twenty years ago and are liking it more than ever. PROVE IT!!!
Julie knows her stuff. As for yourself. Are you sure of that? To remark, 'Settle Down', one needs to seriously think and understand Bb and Bb issues.
I wish more of the male members of this forum would take time out and actual read and understand where Julie is at and what she is saying rather than assuming that she is the forum's concubine readdy to bust balls on command. She brings her own unique angle of the female perspective. Women are far more attuned to issues sexual, simply due to the unique characteristics of their sexual development. That's been happening longer than twenty years ago.
No wonder women are far and few in this and most other forums. A quick browse of any of them and they'd rather be getting on with it for real!

Settle down.

tonyr
05-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Jules, do you ever get the feeling that the forum has become a place where fantasy and jerk off missionaries have come to roost?
There is so little, 'I have done', 'I have experienced'
The deliberately naive need to come correct or don't bother, at all.
The Sheeple and not People factor keeps comming through.:( :confused: :asleep :soomad
This is a Ballbusting Forum and not a Lemmings and Sheep Convention
There is also the Pedo element, lurking, and silently working

this has been covered here http://forums.femaledom.com/showthread.php?t=2897 and in numerous other threads :)

tonyr
05-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Read, extensively throughout the forum. You'd be very wise to do so before continuing any further with posts/replies!

Actually, yes it does. Kids are very encouragable. :)

smartty
05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
if i were you i would go see a doctor and get a chq up, tell tham what happened, if there is damage they might suggest they take a sperm sample just in case you want kids in the future.

Trouble
05-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Women are far more attuned to issues sexual, simply due to the unique characteristics of their sexual development. That's been happening longer than twenty years ago.
Unsubstantiated. Women being more "attuned" to issues sexual could more easily be attributed to the unique characteristics of societal prejudice. When society expects a woman to be just a hole, and she is raised in that setting, she has pressure from parents, television, peers, et al., to see herself as she is seen. In psychology, this is termed the "Pygmalion Effect".

astralpanda
05-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Read, extensively throughout the forum. You'd be very wise to do so before continuing any further with posts/replies!

Wow, you guys seriously don't think the media has increased the number of ball kickings? You my friends would have to be naive to think otherwise. You guys all need to "settle down" and think logically for a moment. I've been into this since birth seemingly. I'm going by witnessed accounts not hear say and conjecture. I said "prove me wrong" as a joke. But you didn't even get that.

I love how when the views of a "higher member" of a forum get challenged everybody jumps on the person who challenged that person instead of THINKING FOR THEMSELVES! Talk about Sheeple. :thumbup

tonyr
05-10-2006, 07:23 PM
The subsequent reply from Julie was, prove her wrong.

Read and understand your two replies below.

As for higher members viewpoints and being jumped upon by the other members, please read through the forum and get a gist of what is happening, what issues are going down. Higher Members, that is very much a revelation of yourself. No one was jumping upon you. My remarks and statements stand.
As for 'Sheeple', read the book, 'The Dumbing Down of America', which is not an insult of America, the trend is really very much worldwide.
After you have read through the forum, then I will debate further with you. :thumbup

Your Original Statement Below

Settle down.

Wow, you guys seriously don't think the media has increased the number of ball kickings? You my friends would have to be naive to think otherwise. You guys all need to "settle down" and think logically for a moment. I've been into this since birth seemingly. I'm going by witnessed accounts not hear say and conjecture. I said "prove me wrong" as a joke. But you didn't even get that.

I love how when the views of a "higher member" of a forum get challenged everybody jumps on the person who challenged that person instead of THINKING FOR THEMSELVES! Talk about Sheeple. :thumbup

astralpanda
05-10-2006, 11:36 PM
I don't need to prove anybody wrong, good God man. I told you, I said it JOKINGLY and you guys did not get it.

I think you're trying to imply that I haven't read anything on this board OR the people who've replied to me. I have read what they have to say, but they're not worth my time. I'm not gonna explain every little thing to people just because they don't get it. I've read the book and I don't really care to "debate you" on what I feel is a dead issue.

This is the last you'll hear from me on this. Discussion closed. :bananawin

Trouble
05-11-2006, 12:09 AM
I think you're trying to imply that I haven't rea d anything on this board OR the people who've replied to me. I have read what they have to say, but they're not worth my time. I'm not gonna explain every little thing to people just because they don't get it. I've read the book and I don't really care to "debate you" on what I feel is a dead issue.
Or, as we say in Oregon, "Condescending is the new black."

Spam!

Julie18nz
05-11-2006, 05:33 AM
Oh I just LOVE how some guys in here tear me to pieces nearly every time I bother to post and take every thing that I say extremely seriously but as soon as I or other question what THEY said, it was all just a 'joke' and we should grow up. How about THEM growing up and admitting to what they said, or is that asking too much from people on this forum now???

This use to be a nice place, saddly it seems to be going the way of every other forum on the Net where people attack other people then say "Hey, whats up ??? Stop being a child a child, I was just joking" Joking has its place and I joke as well, but people are never left with the impression I was beinf serious at the time :)

Oh for those that will say that they have never read a negative post aboput anything I have said have not read the insulting and threatening emails I get from some members :)

tonyr
05-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah, whatever.:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

I don't need to prove anybody wrong, good God man. I told you, I said it JOKINGLY and you guys did not get it.

I think you're trying to imply that I haven't read anything on this board OR the people who've replied to me. I have read what they have to say, but they're not worth my time. I'm not gonna explain every little thing to people just because they don't get it. I've read the book and I don't really care to "debate you" on what I feel is a dead issue.

This is the last you'll hear from me on this. Discussion closed. :bananawin

tonyr
05-11-2006, 06:56 PM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Or, as we say in Oregon, "Condescending is the new black."

Spam!

Trouble
05-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh for those that will say that they have never read a negative post aboput anything I have said have not read the insulting and threatening emails I get from some members :)
Oh, come ON, babe, I was drunk that night, you know that. I always refer to young ladies as "monkey ass ho's" when I'm under the influence. I swear, I didn't mean anything by it.

Oh, and that part where i said I wuz gunnah take that brass lamp and... well, ahem, you know I meant it as a sado-masochistic romantic advance; it wasn't REALLY out of anger.

Oh, yeah, and the stalking... Well, didn't you say you want stalkings for Christmas? Exactly! You didn't spell it, you just SAID it, how was I to know you mean stockings?

Tinchen
05-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Prove me right - prove me wrong......
What is going on here? Are you (all) having a bad day?
To me it seems well clear, that BB has remained the same over the years, but just Intenet-Forums like thisone made it clear:
If you are into BB you are not a perverted singular - now you see that there are many others feeling the same way too.
30 Years ago you wouldn't dare talking to others about your fantasies - would you?
So the number of those who are into it is still the same, but now you can hear the (or read from them) for the first time!
Isn't this FORUM a real great place?

(Sorry that I am still writing in standard colour and font size....)

Trouble
05-13-2006, 12:40 AM
That's okay; if you were modifying the colours and such you might wind up with the patented Tonyr "psychedelic" look. :Baahaha:

As for BB being out there... it definitely always has been, but it just as definitely has not been as common as now.

I consider the 68-year-old ballbuster I had (I love older wimmin) as fairly typical: she has kicked guys in the nuts before, but only for self-defense. (Then, along came Trouble...) The first she had ever heard or seen of another woman doing it for fun was that he daughter kept on getting sent home from school for grabbing and squeezing testicles.

She said, "If I had thought of doing that when I was a kid, I would have done it!"

Tinchen
05-13-2006, 01:26 AM
She said, "If I had thought of doing that when I was a kid, I would have done it!"

Ah - that is interesting: Are we just more creative today???
Perhaps we have too much time.....
Actually I never thought of BB while I was hard working.
(OK perhaps once or twice.....)
BTW I would like to know how many men like getting their balls hurt -
10% , 30%, or even 90% ?
Could anyone make a representative survey?

Thanks

tonyr
05-13-2006, 02:16 AM
I didn't know that my psycho fonts would make 'Ihurtballsprincess' flip out that way.:D