PDA

View Full Version : Ball Kicking Sessions

SuperNeck
05-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Hi everyone. I've been fantisizing about having my 1st ball kicking session. I'm hoping that some of you can tell share your actual ball kicking session experiences, in order to give me some ideas for my session. There must be some ways for the female "ball kicker" to make such a session last 30 min. to 1 hour.....right? Otherwise, I'm thinking the session could end after just 1 hard kick! Do they start off by simply teasing and pretending to kick you, but then hold back at the last second? Then they start with "soft" kicks? Then build-up to "hard" kicks? Maybe some interesting role-playing scenarios? Again, I'm hoping you can give me some ideas that I can discuss with the woman I choose to kick my balls. By the way, I live in Los Angeles, California.....anyone have a ballkicking session with any hot women here? I'm thinking of trying Damiana Chi. Thanks!

tonyr
05-07-2006, 03:57 AM
If you need ideas from others for your session, are you sure that you are really into ballbusting from the perspective of actually experiencing it?
The Lady you a contemplating possibly experiencing this with is the person you should really be interacting with. Afterall, she is the one that you will be kicked, etc, in the balls by.
My answer may seem rude, direct, but you must think of your ballbusting from your own physcial desires and realities.

Hi everyone. I've been fantisizing about having my 1st ball kicking session. I'm hoping that some of you can tell share your actual ball kicking session experiences, in order to give me some ideas for my session. There must be some ways for the female "ball kicker" to make such a session last 30 min. to 1 hour.....right? Otherwise, I'm thinking the session could end after just 1 hard kick! Do they start off by simply teasing and pretending to kick you, but then hold back at the last second? Then they start with "soft" kicks? Then build-up to "hard" kicks? Maybe some interesting role-playing scenarios? Again, I'm hoping you can give me some ideas that I can discuss with the woman I choose to kick my balls. By the way, I live in Los Angeles, California.....anyone have a ballkicking session with any hot women here? I'm thinking of trying Damiana Chi. Thanks!

life is pain
05-08-2006, 03:15 AM
First session eh. I have not yet found myself with a proffessional but often thought about taking a trip to Chicago for a session with miss Lexi. I don't have any experiences to share but I would say just meet her with a handshake. Say something along the lines of: "Hi, thanks for meeting me today. I'm looking forward to this, but right off the bat I've got to say this is my first time and I'm not sure where my pain threshhold is. Can we start out with a dry run-thru slowly progressing up to harder kicks?" Go for kicks to the dick in between kicks to the balls. When she uses the sole of her foot compare a flat kick to one when her foot forms a 'c'.

Maybe I'm getting too detailed in what to ask for, but the basic idea is to test what you can handle first. If you set up the session thru a website, most of them offer chat sessions too so use that to get a feel from her on what she's going to put you through. Of course 'what to expect' is probably something you've already included when you schedualed a session, so I guess this is all unnecessary. Anyways as far as ideas go, that depends on what you fantasize. Some people go for total sadist who delights evilly in putting you in pain. There's the 'vengence' mode where the attitude is mean and she's not so much liking it as opposed to 'you deserve this and more'. But personally I go for fun-loving. I would do some senerio like...

she's coming home from ballbusting class all exited because she's been offered an instructor's position and she wants you to help put her ciriculum together on maintaining constant foot to balls/dick contact in any concieveable position you or the opponent is in. An attitude I would like to get from her would be as peppy as Isla Fisher in 'wedding crashers'. Or...

A contest to see who holds out longer in 30 minutes or so ( the midway or last 30 mins of course) You taking the hits or her giving more hits. The rules of the game go:

The goal of the game: For her to get more points(kicks/punches to your groin) than you have at the end of 30 minutes.

1. she gets a point for every kick (or punch if you go for those too) to the balls. Hits to any other part of the body that aren't cock or balls don't count but don't count against her either.

2. You immediately start out with 40 points. (this helps later)

3. grabbings count, but only 1 point is given for every three or four.

4. Each kick or punch must be done differently. The differences can range as big as a backkick to the dick in the standing position from a snap kick in the balls using the arch of her foot. Or as small as using one foot in the balls kicking from the floor position from using two feet the same way but at the same time, or just changing the left foot for the right foot.

5. If a kick is not done differently and gets repeated you get another point.

6. If you don't last the whole 30 minutes you win, whether or not she has more points than you (This should insure that you don't get one session ending kick until the very last minute).

7. (bonus) I doubt anyone goes for it (and say "I don't think you'd be interested but in case you are.."), but every kick to bare balls counts for five points.

8. Prizes:
a. For the first five points she gets more than you, she gets ... a hotel phone book and a coke. (If she has a sense of humour at all, this should crack a smile

b. For the first ten points she gets more than you, you buy her lunch (a decent lunch not just tacobell) or tip well with a lunch accomidated for.

c. For every twenty points she gets more than you, Tip well and offer to fill up her tank (not a metaphor, her CAR tank).

d. If she aquires more points than twenty past you, tell her the best you can offer is a full tank of the good gas but more kicks to the nuts will be greatly appreciated.

e. If by some stroke of bizarre luck (or she just happened to give you too much to handle and you went down before the 30 minutes) you win, your prize needs to be simple so there's more incentive for her to play. Say at the end of the session you get a peck on the lips, a hug, and a gentle kick in the nuts. Or (if you weren't allowed to take pictures during the session), you get 3 good pictures of her kicking you in the balls as a souvinier.

That's how I'd do it anyway. Good luck with your session.

petehstn
05-08-2006, 07:29 AM
My First session with Mz Fawn

7:57 am, Thursday, May 4, 2006

They say that anything worth while is worth fighting for...and well it seems this session has gone through its trials and tribulations!!! And today at 1:30 it will finally begin! To say I am excited is like saying the pope is a little catholic! I have not session in what seems like ages! My introduction to Mz Fawn was almost fate, in all honesty with you, I was on the brink of retiring scumming to living out my life miserable in the vanilla world..and on a whim I sent an email to Mz Fawn, not expecting her to really answer..well she did. And that began our relationship. She and I have been exchanging emails and posts on her Forum on Max Fisch now for more than 2 months!! There is nothing she does not know about me, from a personal prospective as well as from a kink prospective. Today at 1:30, we will consummate our relationship....

3:05 am, Thursday, May 4, 2006

I have returned to work, am sitting back in my office...a NEW man!!!
I am dumbfounded, speechless, and sore beyond my wildest imagination!!! The swelling is kicking (ha ha pun intended!) in nicely, and they are noticeably hot and a dark red color!

Where to begin???

I arrived at her facilities...in my hands were my present for her, a home made kali bracelet, and a bottle of her favorite wine. I knocked at the door. I could hear spiked heals walking inside toward the door. I could feel my excitement jumping with each step!! The dead bolt clicked...the door handle turned and the the door slowly opened inward. The view before me was black...my eyes were adjusted to the bright afternoon Houston Sky, and the inside I would find our later was lit only by candle light...(all that wax at her disposal!!!)
"Come in, pete!" Said the spider to the fly. Mz Fawn was behind the door, beckoning me into her lair.
"Yes ma'am!" I found myself replying as I stepped forward into the darkness. I took only a few steps in, making sure to clear the doorway and knelt onto the floor, I dared not look over my right shoulder to gaze upon her beauty.
"Nice!" I heard her utter, as I heard the door close behind me, and then the ominous deadbolt clicked locked.
I was now her total prisoner, helpless before her total and absolute mental control over my body!
"Is this for me?" She asked in a delighted and very feminine voice.
"Yes Mistress! It is your favorite!" I lifted the wine bottle to her. I still had not seen her. She was standing behind me, my desire to see her soaring! Knowing she was wearing spiked heals...and being a man who loves boots, especially with spiked heals...my mind was spinning!! I could feel the confine's of my pants shrinking drastically!!! I then felt her hands on my head, and felt her body step up right behind me!! I could smell the leather of her clothing, her long fingernails running though my short hair...Her hand reach out and took the wine from me.
"You are going to be so much fun!!" She laughed taking the wine. "The dungeon is straight ahead, go and prepare yourself while I pour myself a glass of wine. I want you naked and kneeling, legs spread in the center of the room when I return!"
"Yes Ma'am!!" Without looking back, I followed orders and entered the dungeon...OMG!!! I do not think I have ever been in a dungeon with so many toys!!!!!!!! My cock flexed at the sight of it all, I stood there almost mesmerized...then I heard the wine bottle cork pop from the kitchen...It snapped me out of my trance and I instantly pealed out of my clothes and stacked them neatly out of the way..then spying a lovely piece of thin rope bound my balls for a pounding...strapping my hard cock to my stomach to thrust my balls forward ...then dropped to my knees...and then spread them wide, arms locked behind my back and waited for her return...and for my first gaze upon her gorgeous form...I did not have long to wait...I could hear her heals hitting the hard floor as she made her way toward me...and then there she was!!
My cock involuntarily flexed in it bindings...my eyes virtually bulged out of my head as my jaw almost hit the floor!!
"OH MY GOD!" I heard escaping my lips in a reverent hush.
She stood that the door way and gave me a moment, as she took a sip of her wine and eyed me.
She was incredible! Thigh high black lacquer boots with 4 inch heals adorned her shapely legs, micro black leather panties (maybe thong I could not tell from this angle) covered her crotch, and a black leather corset adorned her abdomen and supported her unbelievable breasts. About her neck was a black choker, her hair was pulled up and back, her eyes transfixed upon me...I could not breathe. I felt my cock pulse, for a moment, I thought I just came.
The most seductive and sadistic smile spread across her lips as she read my thoughts....with the grace of a ballerina she took a single step toward me and without hesitation she delivered a powerful kick to my balls; dropping me like a fly sending a spike of pain through my abdomen and into my shoulders. I was involuntarily coughing and in agony in a ball on the floor.
"Pete! That was just a love tap of hello!" She said with delight and laughter, "Get you ass back up onto you knees Immediately!!!"
I scrambled back to my knees...and prayed I would not be receiving another one of those deadly kicks, as I spread my knees making my balls 100% vulnerable.
She reach her delicate hand out and took hold of my chin and beard hair...and tilted my face up towards her's.
"Stand! I want to see how you bound your balls."
I stood, feet still spread.
Her hand dropped to my genitals, as she somewhat kneeled before for me inspecting my binding.
"Nice! I like how that presents your testicles for my pleasure!" With that she took hold of my balls and stood back up...eye to eye...and began to squeeze, tighter, tighter, tighter. A smile crossed her lips, and she readjusted her grip, twisting my balls and resumed her vice like grip....tighter, tighter, tighter, pulling outward...She was getting my full attention, but not breaking me...so I could not help being me! I leaned forward and delicately kissed her nose!
"Thank you" I whispered..
Without warning her grip tripled, and a vicious twist was put onto my balls...I began to crumble...my knees began to give and yet I did not fall...She was holding me up and brutally crushing my testicles with (what looked like) all her might...I clenched my jaw, grunted in defiance and pain....she spiked the pain farther....breaking my resistance...my breadth was panting...I tried to focus; I tried to relax....still she increased her grip again!...My legs gave out completely and she rode me to the ground...she held onto me for a little longer and then released her grip. the pains slowly reascended across my body my anatomy. I laid on the floor regaining my strength as she walked over to the table and pulled out some toys.
"So, pete, I hear you enjoy ball pain?"
"Yes, Mistress, And might I say you are really putting me through my paces!"
"Oh, pete !! Don't be silly, I just barely got started! I know you have been a major slut in your life....That ends today, I am going to put my mark of ownership on your balls ... a mark you will not readily every forget!!!"
"Yes Ma'am." I got back to my feet, and then discovered that the panties were in fact a thong...I melted...I knelt behind her and kissed her lovely ass cheeks.
"Awe...that is so sweet!" She cooed...and spread her legs slightly apart...I did not need a second invitation! But barely had I begun the intoxicating job when my testicles exploded in pain and I fell backward onto the ground.
"Privileges must be earned, pete!!! But now that I know what you desire most, I'll let you earn a few seconds! Stand!"
I stood back up.
"Spread 'em!" It was then that I noticed the black leather gloves on her hands.
She knelt before me, gauged the distance, being careful to target a good three inches behind my testicles.
"Ready big boy?" She teased.
"Yes ma-----" was all I got out when her first punch landed pistoning my balls backward violently. A second later came the next hit, and then a third...fourth...fifth...She was feeling out strength vs. velocity. After some 20 to 30 hits she took a breather. I was still, barely, holding on...my arms out stretched at my sides..head back...controlled breathing....that pain plateau had eluded me on that set.
Fawn then took another sip of her wine...pressed the glass to my lips..
"Here, you earned this!"
"Thank you Mistress!"
"I think I get you your own glass." She set her glass down and left the dungeon. I took a moment and untied my balls to let them breathe. Guys, I don't know words enough to describe this truly beautiful woman!! OMG!! I am instantly under her spell the second my eyes fall upon her...the trance only deepens when she speaks!! Soon she returned with a pitcher and my glass of wine..
"Bottoms up!" she said with a smile and handed it to me.
"Thank you Mistress!" I took the glass, and discovered that this wine was quite warm! I lifted the glass to my lips and breathed in the erotic smell of her personal golden!!! I laughed and slammed the wine glass down....and instantly dropped to my knees and kissed her foot!
"Thank you Mistress!"
"Oh but I saved you ever drop!" She said showing me the pitcher!!
I gave her a big leg hug...and kissed the outside of her leather thong. "Thank you Mistress!"
"Okay I'm ready for another set!" She said with a smile!
I jumped back into position, retied my balls for the next pounding...and she delivered another brutal set of hits to my testicles...She had increased the strength and frequency of the hits...eventually dropping me to the ground after (if I had to guess) 40 or so.
After that set I had another glass of wine...and then a third set....then a fourth
"I am amazed, pete! I had read some of your write ups...but seeing is truly believing!"
"Thank you Mistress!" I get my strength from you.
She then reached out and took hold of my balls and squeezed...the spike of pain was instant and brutal!!! up through the ribs and into my shoulders!!! A gasp escaped my lips and I instantly went into a relaxed position to dissipate the pain.
"A little softer, after just a 'few' rounds of beating! Interesting!! Let's see if I can beat those boys until I can drop you with just two fingers!!!"
"Yes Ma'am' I eeked out as she finally let loose her grip.
She then picked up a large dildo club...and smiled at me.
"I'll give you a choice with this one" She laughed, " do I ram this up your arse or do I club your testicles with it?"
The monster she was holding had to be every bit of 2.5 inches in diameter and easily 12 inches long!!!
"Please I beg you Mistress Fawn!! Use it as a club!!!"
She laughed and set it down, picking up a small butt plug she handed it to me. "Put this where it belongs, pete! One day You'll be taking this club up your ass...and that is a promise!!"
"Yes Ma'am...thank you!"
Her first blow with this massive club onto my balls dropped me like a feather...A club of this size carries a vicious wallop!! She then proceeded to drop me easily another 6 to 10 more times....then seemed to tire of it.
"On your knees! And spread 'em!"
I pealed my sweat covered body off the floor and spread my knees once again.
I believe you have earned a small whiff ! She turned around and pressed her gorgeous ass once again into my face...I thought I was in heaven!!! It seemed like 5 minutes I got to kiss and lick...my energy was fully renewed!! Finally she stepped away and spun about.
"You will take 10 kicks without falling...If you fall when you get up the count begins over at 1!"
"Yes Ma'm!"
"Ready?"
I spread my arms and looked her straight in the eye....and then simply nodded my head.
Her first kick was painful, the second brutal, the third brutal, the fourth painful
"At some point pete you really should begin the count....I've warmed up plenty!!" She laughed at me
"but...."
wham!!
"One..."
"Two..."
She settled into medium strength kicks all the way to 7. She then stopped, "Don't let your hands touch the floor! or else the count begins at 1!!!! " She threatened me.
"Yes M--------" WHAM!!
It was a pure lighting bolt into my testicles
I couldn't speak...finally I squeaked "Eight"
no sooner had I finished the count came the next one...
I swear I saw stars!! I began coughing, I remember hearing my self say "Nine.."
She waited...and let me get a grip...and then WHAM!!
Ten had been delivered and I curled up into a ball on the floor...it was glorious...
"Oh pete! Did you earn a major reward for that!!" She said in a most satisfied voice!
"Thank you Mistress!!" I finally uttered...
In a few moments I was back up, having another glass of wine...she reached her hand down to my balls...the swelling was visible now!
"Nice...very nice!!! You know there is something very liberating about giving a man's balls that much punishment!!! It makes me so glad I am a woman!" She laughed, and I joined in!
"On the table, pete!"
I got on the table, and she squirted something (oil) onto my cock...
"You get to cum, for enduring what you just did!"
"Thank you, Mistress!!"
"and all the while I am going to squeeze the life out of your balls!" She added with a very sadistic grin! As she reached out and took a good hold of my balls.
I started stroking, she started squeezing...every time I got close she doubled or tripled the pain backing me off of my release!! We oscillated through this game about 8 or 9 times....and then finally (and do I mean FINALLY!) she allowed me to build to release, and with the first jet of cum to the last drops - her grip was off the scale...I was almost in tears when she finally release me!
"Mistress, that was excellent!" I sighed exhausted, covered in sweat, and totally drained on the table.
"Oh pete we are not yet done! Remember I bought you a toy!!! Look!" she held up a device like none other I have ever seen. It was a testicle vice...but it had eyelits for hooking weights!!!
I slid off the table and a moment later she was clamping this vice onto my swollen aching balls!! The pain was intense and sustained!! then she had me walk over to this large ball on the floor....OMG It was a bowling ball!! and on the top was a hook! She picked it up and attached it to the vice and looked into my eyes....then let it go!!!! The pain was indescribable!!!! Good!!! Bad!!! Wonderful!!! INTENSE!!!!
"pete come here!" She called me back to the table
"Yes Mistress?"
"That will stay on and in the air - until you finish ALL your wine!" she said with a smile pouring me another full glass...
"Yes Mistress!"
"Be right back!!" She laughed and walked out of the room with the pitcher. When she reentered the dungeon the pitcher was noticeably fuller!!
We laughed and talked about all sorts of things...and then sadly I did finally finish my wine...
Our parting was sad...I found myself NOT wanting to ever leave!

SuperNeck
05-12-2006, 12:04 AM
TO: Life Is Pain and Pete.......thanks for your posts! Some very interesting thoughts!!!! I've made initial contact with a Mistress. I'll post about my 1st experience. I have to admit......I'm excited, curious, etc.....but I'm also a little scared. I certainly don't want any permanent damage to my balls. I usually push my limits from a pain perspective, so I'm worried I'll take one to many kicks. Thanks again!

tonyr
05-12-2006, 12:34 AM
The little scared element, is actually not a bad thing. It will keep you aware that it is a situation that is for real. any Ballbustress that is for real, will work with you for your exerience to be a good one. A satisfied customers is one that will come back again. It is very much all about you, what you want. Her test is in delivering that. Don't hesitate to express what you want, how you want it and as you get it, is it meeting your desires and realities. You are going to be there to experience an act of domination and that is a far as it goes. Pace yourself and build up. Enjoy.:thumbup

TO: Life Is Pain and Pete.......thanks for your posts! Some very interesting thoughts!!!! I've made initial contact with a Mistress. I'll post about my 1st experience. I have to admit......I'm excited, curious, etc.....but I'm also a little scared. I certainly don't want any permanent damage to my balls. I usually push my limits from a pain perspective, so I'm worried I'll take one to many kicks. Thanks again!