PDA

View Full Version : 7 new clips added today on FDMovies.com

Sharon.Femaledom.com
05-08-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi all,

Just a small announcement.

Fdmovies.com:

7 clips where added today on www.fdmovies.com .

4 of the 7 clips has been available for free with your membership if you where a member when the clips where active on the site.

Besides those 4 clips 3 clips has been added.

2 clips with Jill in a total of 45 minutes.

1 clip with Melinda in a PUBLIC PARK where she is doing some ballbusting

Go have a look at the previews here: www.fdmovies.com

FemaleDom.com:

As for FemaleDom.com then we are currently (as last month) updating every single day and adding 2 full 15 minute high resolution clips with your membership making you price for a memberhsip a big $0:bananajum
What else will you get?

31 updates!

1.963 pictures
70 video clips
Girls in the updates:

Monika
Angel
Katja
Sandy
Jane
Tracy
Nicole
Tina
Nina
Bianca
Denise
Maria
Jill
Britta
Petra
Tia
Lara
Elaine
Cara
Shania
Miranda
Heidi

So come on in and get some really good value for your money!

David_B
05-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Hello Sharon,

Melinda's bb in a public park movie looks excellent. The clip must have been quite a challenge to produce. Are there any interesting stories that you can share from when you were shooting this video?

Also, this next part is VERY IMPORTANT: everyone reading this should type the name "Nicole" in the little search box at the top of FDMovies and see the results... Nicole is another of my favourites!

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Sharon.Femaledom.com
05-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi David,

Well the shooting that took place was a bit like the one we did back in 1999 in "Liseberg" the fun park in Sweden. However this time it wasnt fully clothed and as it said in a public park however the guy was told to keep his underwear on in case of any children coming by. On the day of shooting it was great weather the sun was shining and we just had a blast making the video. We actually had the police come up to us to investigate what was going on but I could show a permission gotten from the district police that we had permission to shot there from this time to this time. Let me tell you such a permission to get on Budapests most visited island was not the easiest thing I have been a part of doing. :)
Anyways after they saw the permission they where standing in the background watching and smiling while the guy got kneed and kicked. I also heard the phrase in Hungarien "holy shit!" & "god damn!" from them when they where whispering to eachother while we where shooting:D

Actually we did more there on that island that will appear later on the site.
And you can have a look at the video on FDMovies.com too that are called "Church boy" as that was also shot on that same public island;)

But to explain about the island and surroundings its better to have a look yourself:)

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-2781259-prod-travelguide-action-read-ratings_and_reviews-i

Also I just had a look for you and we have around 20 more picture series and some video series too that are still in que to hit the site so there is still plenty with Nicole for you;)

footrest
05-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Hi Sharon,

What is the name of the video You shot in the public park? It sounds really cool:) I have bought a lot of the femaledom videos in the past and I Love them all, have You been in any new videos, I would Love to see You in more videos?

I'm thinking of joining Your members area, how many total videos are availabe in the members area and how long do they usually stay in the member area?

Thank You,
footstool

David_B
05-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi David,

Well the shooting that took place was a bit like the one we did back in 1999 in "Liseberg" the fun park in Sweden. However this time it wasnt fully clothed and as it said in a public park however the guy was told to keep his underwear on in case of any children coming by. On the day of shooting it was great weather the sun was shining and we just had a blast making the video. We actually had the police come up to us to investigate what was going on but I could show a permission gotten from the district police that we had permission to shot there from this time to this time. Let me tell you such a permission to get on Budapests most visited island was not the easiest thing I have been a part of doing. :)
Anyways after they saw the permission they where standing in the background watching and smiling while the guy got kneed and kicked. I also heard the phrase in Hungarien "holy shit!" & "god damn!" from them when they where whispering to eachother while we where shooting:D

Actually we did more there on that island that will appear later on the site.
And you can have a look at the video on FDMovies.com too that are called "Church boy" as that was also shot on that same public island;)

But to explain about the island and surroundings its better to have a look yourself:)

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-2781259-prod-travelguide-action-read-ratings_and_reviews-i

Also I just had a look for you and we have around 20 more picture series and some video series too that are still in que to hit the site so there is still plenty with Nicole for you;)

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for looking up the Nicole videos and pictures that are on their way. I saw she was in one of the daily updates last week, looking stunning as ever. (Nicole is in the May 13 picture on the link below, the update from the day before, May 12, is fantastic too.)

http://www.femaledom.com/updates.html

I can see a lot of effort goes into the choice of locations for your movies and photos. The results are beautiful, and completely the opposite from the dark, gloomy dungeons that are more typical of a lot of fetish sites. The bright and colourful style of FemaleDom is just one of the things I have always appreciated about your work.

I remember the open air fun park BB series, with yourself and Marion, from the very early days of the site. "The Famous Public Pictures" I think they were called. This was actually one of my favourite series from the early days.

It sounds as if you had a great time while you were filming Melinda's public park video, and on that day even the police had the chance to go home with a few exciting stories to tell their friends and workmates. :)

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html