PDA

View Full Version : Freaky footfetish

stlbrick51
05-08-2006, 10:14 PM
My foot fetish is kinky and extreme. You must be very open minded. I love foot play, very freaky foot play. I like for a woman to get me off with her feet by being very aggressive, perverted, forceful and nasty. If you ever heard of footing that’s my fetish. Not fisting but using your toes and feet instead of your hands. NO I am not gay. I love women feet only. Please respond to this idea and let me know what you think? Thank you all.

skipperbob
06-02-2006, 09:48 PM
HEY MAN, THAT'S NOT SO FREAKY.:) THERE ARE LOTS OF US OUT THERE AND TONS OF FOOT JOB SITES TO CHOOSE FROM. HAVE FUN! WITH IT.:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

bbwsh81
08-11-2006, 05:34 AM
Yeah right, there are a lot of footjob sites out there. But most, nearly all of them are too professional. There is no intelligence, creativity and fantasy in most of the clips and pictures. Always the same scenes, the same situations the same action, girls that are not able to give a good footjob or some hot ballbusting, girls with zero attitude, ugly? and old?? and ??fat?? guys......

i prefer japanese sites. Even if the action is produced and the vids are filmed by a script. This girls have attitude, and even if it is played, i like it.