PDA

View Full Version : saline inflaition

paulxxa
05-09-2006, 02:19 PM
is anyone into or tried saline inflation as i would like to try it.

Bill
05-09-2006, 07:21 PM
is anyone into or tried saline inflation as i would like to try it.There was an old thread on this: http://forums.femaledom.com/showthread.php?t=2612 although some of the pics have been removed.

bustme2hard
05-13-2006, 10:55 PM
is anyone into or tried saline inflation as i would like to try it.

Well, you might say I've done inflation accidentally. Tip from experience: Don't ever snap your balls with a rubber band, unless you want one of your balls to be big for the rest of your life (if you don't get it drained surgically). I've never been in pain from this inflation, and I've been told by doctors that it's harmless, but I still would rather have balls that are the same size again. (Which actually made me consider saline-inflating the other one -- then I'd have two big ones.) My wife decided to try busting the other one to try to get the same effect, but no luck. When I was a teen, I experiment with rubber bands on the balls, and accidentally snapped a band against one of my balls. There was, of course, pain, but no unexpected effects, until the next day. Effidently, it had started a very small leak of water into my right ball -- and I was really afraid at first! But anyway, like I said, there's no pain, no inconvenience -- just a tad embarrassing for my future wife (as I am now single, for totally different reasons). So, just watch out for any high-speed, sharp impacts like rubber bands -- that's all I can tell you.

But my wife busted my balls just fine in more ways than I can count, so the inflation didn't even make it more fragile, or decrease my ball-busting pleasure in any way. Just as if it were simply a deliberate inflation of saline.