PDA

View Full Version : New Idea?

toyboy2
05-12-2006, 02:19 AM
Imagine being tied down for 12 hours straight while say, a queue of 100 SEXY girls had lined up to wank you or masturbate you. You were only allowed 5-10 minute breaks inbetween.

Would this damage the reproductive organs/penis? (the repeated orgasming)

And more over, would you like it?

PS - I know it's not quite bb but I thought i'd post it here!

Julie18nz
05-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Imagine being tied down for 12 hours straight while say, a queue of 100 SEXY girls had lined up to wank you or masturbate you. You were only allowed 5-10 minute breaks inbetween.

Mathematically I don’t think that this would actually be possible i.e.:

12 (hours) x 60 (minutes) = 720 minutes
100 girls at the min rest period of 5 minutes = 500 minutes
This then leaves 220
220 (minutes)/100 (Girls) = 2.2 minutes to get erect and reach orgasm

Even taking no rest periods, you would need to reach orgasm, recover; get erect and orgasm again, none stop, every 7.2 minutes.

I think that most people, given time to think, would realize that though this may seem a nice dream to most guys, is in fact impossible.

I spoke to my Doctor a while ago with regard to multiple orgasms in men over a period of time and she told me that no damage is possible due to the act of orgasm, but that the sperm count does tend to decrease with each subsequent orgasm if time is not given for the sperm to regenerate.

I hope this was of help :)

Bill
05-12-2006, 08:00 AM
Even taking no rest periods, you would need to reach orgasm, recover; get erect and orgasm again, none stop, every 7.2 minutes.

Wow! :wooow That sounds like fun!

I spoke to my Doctor a while ago with regard to multiple orgasms in men over a period of time

That really does beg the question: Why?
Were you planning on doing this to somebody?
Have you made a guy have multiple orgasms?

Do you normally have those kind of conversations with your doctor?:confused:

For the record, I did manage 12 orgasms in 1 hour once (over 25 years ago!). In my experience, they are pretty much ‘dry’ after number 3 and become far less intense :(

tonyr
05-12-2006, 12:34 PM
It wouldn't damage the reproductive organs at all. If you were to regard orgasm and ejaculation as sometimes together but ultimately separate, the orgasms could continiue more or less on and on. Ejaculation would diminish to the point of a droplet or less that would take ages to reveal itself from the one eyed monster. Ejaculation, being sperm in conjuction with seminal liquid, (the clear stuff), at some point there would be not enough sperm/seminal liquid to make the ejaculation signifgicant visually. The sperm count would lower and lower but seminal liquid in most cases would last out longer.
You would eventually end up with one sore dick and a grin the width of the Atlantic Ocean.
Ultimately, no damage. Would I like it?:D :loveeyes :bananajum
MORE!!!

:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :thumbup :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :thumbup :D

Julie18nz
05-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Wow! :wooow That sounds like fun!

That really does beg the question: Why?
Were you planning on doing this to somebody?
Have you made a guy have multiple orgasms?

Do you normally have those kind of conversations with your doctor?:confused:

For the record, I did manage 12 orgasms in 1 hour once (over 25 years ago!). In my experience, they are pretty much ‘dry’ after number 3 and become far less intense :(

My doctor and I have very open conversations as I am not scared of asking her questions.

No not planning on doing it to anyone. I had been asked a very similar question a few years ago.

I dont MAKE guys do anything as I am not a Domme, but my bf has more mulitlple orgasms than I do, and I mean orgasms, not ejaculations :)

Trouble
05-13-2006, 01:01 AM
I dont MAKE guys do anything as I am not a Domme, but my bf has more mulitlple orgasms than I do, and I mean orgasms, not ejaculations :)
Oh, MAN! Whatta lucky guy!

As for 7.2 minutes per splatter: I DISAGREE! You are calculating entirely using linear time. If we use Minkowsky Geometry, we can find a way to plot the appropriate speed at which a rocket, for example, would have to move in order to slow down the passage of time so that these 101 newlyweds could do their business.

No, wait, that won't work...

Let's get the 100 volunteer chicks and the poor slob who's going to have to erupt like ageyser once every few minutes and run some tests.

toyboy2
05-13-2006, 02:04 AM
Mathematically I don’t think that this would actually be possible i.e.:

100 girls at the min rest period of 5 minutes = 500 minutes
This then leaves 220
220 (minutes)/100 (Girls) = 2.2 minutes to get erect and reach orgasm

I think that most people, given time to think, would realize that though this may seem a nice dream to most guys, is in fact impossible.

I spoke to my Doctor a while ago with regard to multiple orgasms in men over a period of time and she told me that no damage is possible due to the act of orgasm, but that the sperm count does tend to decrease with each subsequent orgasm if time is not given for the sperm to regenerate.

I hope this was of help :)

It was an approximation. I didn't sit here and work out precise calculations, hence the 'say, 5 to 10 minutes'. So let's increase the break to 20 minutes.

toyboy2
05-13-2006, 02:12 AM

As for 7.2 minutes per splatter: I DISAGREE! You are calculating entirely using linear time. If we use Minkowsky Geometry, we can find a way to plot the appropriate speed at which a rocket, for example, would have to move in order to slow down the passage of time so that these 101 newlyweds could do their business.

Let's get the 100 volunteer chicks and the poor slob who's going to have to erupt like ageyser once every few minutes and run some tests.
Hahahahaha

tonyr
05-13-2006, 02:42 AM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Colin
05-13-2006, 06:13 AM
I urge you all to please think whether anybody is going to be interested in what you’re about to say before you press that ‘Quote’ button. The two posts above don’t really add much! (Admittedly, neither does this post but I hope it helps raise the standard of debate here).
Many thanks,
Colin

tonyr
05-13-2006, 08:40 AM
:D :bananajum :jumpsmile :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Colin

tonyr
05-13-2006, 08:47 AM
We have bloody serious debates in here, read around the forum. Also we have a laugh as well. Post a serious issue for debating, Bro Colin and we'll be there raising the standards of DEBATE. :thumbup

I urge you all to please think whether anybody is going to be interested in what you’re about to say before you press that ‘Quote’ button. The two posts above don’t really add much! (Admittedly, neither does this post but I hope it helps raise the standard of debate here).
Many thanks,
Colin

Colin
05-13-2006, 09:18 AM
OK then. In plain white text....

If a bloke wants to get pierced or branded he can. If he has somebody do this to him that’s OK too. However, society appears to draw a line on this sort of stuff. How is it OK for somebody to circumcise a man but not OK if they ******** him (with his consent)?. At what point do body modifications cross this legal barrier and should such a barrier exist?
Colin

PS. I'm having the biggest laugh here :weryfun

Julie18nz
05-13-2006, 11:17 AM
It was an approximation. I didn't sit here and work out precise calculations, hence the 'say, 5 to 10 minutes'. So let's increase the break to 20 minutes.

Ok, lets increas it :)

100 (girls) x 20 (minute rest period) = 2,000 minutes
720 (being time allowed) - 2,000 (being time for rest) = -1280
Even less likely that the guy could reach orgasm in -12.8 minutes, so I would suggest we go back to either no rest period or just a 5 min one :):):)

toyboy2
05-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Ok, lets increas it :)

100 (girls) x 20 (minute rest period) = 2,000 minutes
720 (being time allowed) - 2,000 (being time for rest) = -1280
Even less likely that the guy could reach orgasm in -12.8 minutes, so I would suggest we go back to either no rest period or just a 5 min one :):):)

You got your signs and numbers muddled up. The longer the break, the longer the person has to orgasm which contradicts your mathematical assumption.

And I never mentioned anything about the number of orgasms occuring within the 12 hours, just that there was a break of x period.

Anyway, back to the main points of the topic....

I would very much like to endure in a 12 hour 'session' :)

tonyr
05-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Bro Colin,

This is the meat and potatoes of the issue. We're both in the U.K. I don't know if you are aware of the infamous 'Spanner Case', where somehow, a video got into the hands of the 'Rozzers', Police, that featured a group of guys getting hot and bothered with each other, featuring some of the more extreme ends of cock and balls torture. The bottom line of it, was that the Police investigated and pressed for charges against some of these guys despite all parties concerned, stating that all that went on was consensual from start to finish and was still so, even in hindsight. The Director of Public Prosecutions, felt along with the Police, that there was a case and the end result was that some of those guys served prison sentences for the acts seen on the video because it ultimately, was considered, assault or whatever.

These are the double standards of society.

We on the whole, in this forum, like the kick in the balls scenario?
It's open to debate but, let's just say yes for the explanation that is to follow.

I and a female associate, go out somewhere quiet and she ties me up on a tree and starts kicking me in the balls, with my consent and a policewoman discovers us. No, she does not join in and further fulfils another of my fantasies. She arrests us both. If I am correct, my female friend can be done for assault and a few other things, and I can be prosecuted for aiding and abbetting these resulting offences.

You visit a professional lady, be she a prostitute or a domme. You get injured by one of her balls kicks. You have given her consent to balls kick you and between you, you acccept that it was just fate and you'll go and sort it out yourself. She gives you back your agreed fee for the session and you kiss her lovingly on the cheek and tell her , 'you'll be back for more once mi gonads have recovered'. You go to the hospital to make sure that all is, honky dory', and the medical staff call the police with regards to your injury.
Despite you making it clear that it was a consentual act that went accidentally wrong, they have the right, the powers, to prosecute, the lady and there will be a few charges they could put on your already sore balls as well.
The law is and will always be retrospective. Mass society is always following.
That is why I beef for us to be overly responsible. Make sure that we don't upload clips to file sharing portals that, also have adult consentual content, amongst the 'You've Been Framed', t.v. show type of clips and more so when they ahve age issue potential problems.
The legal barriers will always be crossed, because the law is always chasing trying to catch up with todays developments. There are persons whom harm for real and without any consentual agreement. Then there is us, whom deal with consent and would not leave home without it. The law is correct and in line when curtailing the real sadists.
As you know by now, I likes a good ballkicking, every so often. Now, that's where the law potentially makes an arse of itself. The innocent need to be protected, but the law and, the law enforcers and society, sadly reveals only too often, its double standards. Look at how leanient pedophohile sentences are in the U.K.
We are what we are into. We deal with consent and amongst consenting adults only.
We laugh often, but equally you, I and we, equally cry at the double standards of society.
Colin, here is an example of 'raise the standard of debate here'. I can send you the url of the site of a woman's story of sexual abuse by men of power. It will make you cry.
One example of The Double Standards of Society

If a bloke wants to get pierced or branded he can. If he has somebody do this to him that’s OK too. However, society appears to draw a line on this sort of stuff. How is it OK for somebody to circumcise a man but not OK if they ******** him (with his consent)?. At what point do body modifications cross this legal barrier and should such a barrier exist?

PS. I'm having the biggest laugh here :weryfun

Julie18nz
05-13-2006, 03:20 PM
You got your signs and numbers muddled up. The longer the break, the longer the person has to orgasm which contradicts your mathematical assumption.

And I never mentioned anything about the number of orgasms occuring within the 12 hours, just that there was a break of x period.

Anyway, back to the main points of the topic....

I would very much like to endure in a 12 hour 'session' :)

No Sweetie, YOU have ur numbers muddled. If you are going to have 100 20 minute rest periods in a twelve hour time period then you run out of time :) Unless the girl is still wanking/bl;owing the guy during this 'rest' period which then negates it as a rest period between orgasms :)

If anyone needs a maths lessson its you SWEETIES :D

toyboy2
05-13-2006, 05:40 PM
No Sweetie, YOU have ur numbers muddled. If you are going to have 100 20 minute rest periods in a twelve hour time period then you run out of time :) Unless the girl is still wanking/bl;owing the guy during this 'rest' period which then negates it as a rest period between orgasms :)

If anyone needs a maths lessson its you SWEETIES :D

Who said anything about 100 rest periods? Just that there would be rest periods within the 12 hour timeframe.

I fail to comprehend why you have formulated this into a Mathematical problem, but the point was simple: A queue of girls masturbates a guy every 10 minutes or so, for a period of 12 hours. I don't remember mentioning anything about a certain number of orgasms occuring within a set time period either.

The keyword here is 'say'

I'm quite competent in Maths; some of the stuff we are doing is way beyond your realm of comprehension, but if anyone needs brushing up on some basic English 'skills', it's you.

Note to self: Disregard incorporation of numeracy into descriptions as some may go off at a tangent (no pun intended) and subsequently miss the whole point of the thread in the first place.

CBTFanAR
05-14-2006, 01:03 AM
With regards to TonyR's post about the police and charges being brought up... the same thing is in effect here in Arkansas... there is no law allowing for "Consentual Assault" which means that any and all BDSM activities have to stay WAY under the radar or all parties involved may face prosecution. The individuals can't simply state that they were allowing (or, in fact, ASKING for the activities), the state will prosecute them all on its own.

Messed up... very messed up.

Trouble
05-14-2006, 01:44 AM

Circumcision is very uncommon in adult males; it is a ritual form of genital mutilation practiced in some religions, and in countries in which those religions are dominant.

Circumcision, in the United States, became prevalent in the 1800s among the European-descended population, as a way of curbing masturbation in boys. (Removing the foreskin desensitizes the penis.) Since it is a religious ritual of mutilation of young children, it should be illegal.

Should ********** and infibulaion be banned in Africa? Maybe. It's hard to understand why a woman would want that practice done to her.

The specific laws vary from country to country, but, at a minimum, it would probably be good to have regulatory boards and licensing, same as with any other "medical" practice. For example, in the United States, it is legal; to get breasts implanted, but it has to be done by a licensed professional -- unless you come on down to Trouble's 24-hour Boob Kob Shop! Half the cost, half the time, and twice as many breasts compared to our competitors!

Trouble
05-14-2006, 02:00 AM
With regards to TonyR's post about the police and charges being brought up... the same thing is in effect here in Arkansas... there is no law allowing for "Consentual Assault" which means that any and all BDSM activities have to stay WAY under the radar or all parties involved may face prosecution. The individuals can't simply state that they were allowing (or, in fact, ASKING for the activities), the state will prosecute them all on its own.
There is no law against playing basketball.

"What is Trouble smokin'?"

Tut, tut! I have a point, here. Or, at least, an anthrax to grind.

In Oregon, if I get rowdy with one of the punkasses in my neighborhood (lotta crooks here), and the coppers show up, we all have a nice, simple way of ironing things out.

"Good evening, mifter offifer! What? Me lip? Why, yef, it'f bleedin' a bit. Ph, me an Jack, here? We wuff juft practifin' some ball. Ball, offifer. You know, shooting hoop? No, no, we don't HAVE a ball right here; the court'f over that way, 'bout two blockf -- Jack waff fayin' he could get around me an' frow a layup and I faid buggered if he could and fo we were juft going frough the mofions. Right, offifer, just playin' a contact fport. That'f all it were."

It is not legal to grab people and throw 'em down on the ground, even consensually. Oh, no. But football isn't illegal; neither is wrestling. Heck, neither is soccer. When --->I<--- was in school, the two fullbacks we had had a pretty much unbeatable tactic (sic): Neil ran head-on into the opposing player and held him down while Erik got the ball and sent it back the other way.

No law against injuries involving the testicles in sports.

tonyr
05-14-2006, 02:34 AM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :D :thumbup
If I had big bucks, I'd back ya for da presisididentity:D :D :D

There is no law against playing basketball.

"What is Trouble smokin'?"

Tut, tut! I have a point, here. Or, at least, an anthrax to grind.

In Oregon, if I get rowdy with one of the punkasses in my neighborhood (lotta crooks here), and the coppers show up, we all have a nice, simple way of ironing things out.

"Good evening, mifter offifer! What? Me lip? Why, yef, it'f bleedin' a bit. Ph, me an Jack, here? We wuff juft practifin' some ball. Ball, offifer. You know, shooting hoop? No, no, we don't HAVE a ball right here; the court'f over that way, 'bout two blockf -- Jack waff fayin' he could get around me an' frow a layup and I faid buggered if he could and fo we were juft going frough the mofions. Right, offifer, just playin' a contact fport. That'f all it were."

It is not legal to grab people and throw 'em down on the ground, even consensually. Oh, no. But football isn't illegal; neither is wrestling. Heck, neither is soccer. When --->I<--- was in school, the two fullbacks we had had a pretty much unbeatable tactic (sic): Neil ran head-on into the opposing player and held him down while Erik got the ball and sent it back the other way.

No law against injuries involving the testicles in sports.

tonyr
05-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Bro CBTFanAR,

I said the law was always retrospective. I further add, It is equally deliberately so. There is a lot of power in keeping things in limbo.
Very, very, messed up!!!

Messed up... very messed up.

tonyr
05-14-2006, 02:40 AM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

For example, in the United States, it is legal; to get breasts implanted, but it has to be done by a licensed professional -- unless you come on down to Trouble's 24-hour Boob Kob Shop! Half the cost, half the time, and twice as many breasts compared to our competitors!

tonyr
05-14-2006, 04:58 AM
You both are valued members of this forum. All interactions should be with this in mind. It isa wise to use all the features of the forum with respect.
Please always bare this in mind. The realm of the features of P.M., all the MORE!!!

We respect all in this forum and respect must be shown and regarded for ALL. Please let us forget this NOT!!!

Who said anything about 100 rest periods? Just that there would be rest periods within the 12 hour timeframe.

I fail to comprehend why you have formulated this into a Mathematical problem, but the point was simple: A queue of girls masturbates a guy every 10 minutes or so, for a period of 12 hours. I don't remember mentioning anything about a certain number of orgasms occuring within a set time period either.

The keyword here is 'say'

I'm quite competent in Maths; some of the stuff we are doing is way beyond your realm of comprehension, but if anyone needs brushing up on some basic English 'skills', it's you.

Note to self: Disregard incorporation of numeracy into descriptions as some may go off at a tangent (no pun intended) and subsequently miss the whole point of the thread in the first place.

toyboy2
05-14-2006, 05:24 PM
You both are valued members of this forum. All interactions should be with this in mind. It isa wise to use all the features of the forum with respect.
Please always bare this in mind. The realm of the features of P.M., all the MORE!!!

We respect all in this forum and respect must be shown and regarded for ALL. Please let us forget this NOT!!!

How am I supposed to when she sends me this PM:

"LOved the way u kept changng things and had to revert to insults. I see sometjhings will never cahnge with you. Uou are just too damn easy to get angry. There isnt even any fun in it any more You did, however, last longer than I thought you would. A lot longer than u used to do when u use to get on Yahoo with the single purpose of arguing with me Do you hate all women, or is it just me that you have to feel superior too all the time ??? It but take a hell of a lot of engery to hate people like you do. Oh, for your information, I only posted in that thread to get the reaction out of you that I did I just wanted to see if you had changed

Julie

"

??

Julie18nz
05-14-2006, 08:32 PM
How am I supposed to when she sends me this PM:

"LOved the way u kept changng things and had to revert to insults. I see sometjhings will never cahnge with you. Uou are just too damn easy to get angry. There isnt even any fun in it any more You did, however, last longer than I thought you would. A lot longer than u used to do when u use to get on Yahoo with the single purpose of arguing with me Do you hate all women, or is it just me that you have to feel superior too all the time ??? It but take a hell of a lot of engery to hate people like you do. Oh, for your information, I only posted in that thread to get the reaction out of you that I did I just wanted to see if you had changed

Julie

"

??

What am I supposed to do when I get PMs like this:

i miss talking to you
will you give me one more chance? please add me back to yahoo

i'm sorry

and this:

I think I love you...
Thanks for accepting the apology although I don't think the emphasis should be placed entirely on me... you did play a part in some of the "mud slinging"... I merely stated your IQ in a derogatory manner because in my judgment, you were being a bit silly.

Anyway.... I don't really want to use you as cyber busting girl... I know this is just the internet, but I do like you in general... There's something about you that I like...

Sometimes I'd like to just take you out.... and have fun with you, go to the cinema, be your friend, never let you go.... Be there for you, for whenever you need me.... Just to rest my head in your lap and look up at you, eyes twinkling just wanting a kiss on the lips..

And treating you in the most amazing way ever.... This is going to sound a bit silly, but I do have a "crush" on you... I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you, and I want to put things straight.

I love you Julie x

and then get insulting E-mails on my yahoo account, telling me that I am barely short of and idiot and need serious psychiatric help???

All of this, because I refused to 'play' his game. :)

Trouble
05-15-2006, 12:14 AM
Not a problem. Observe the Master at Work:

"Yef, Mifter Offifer? Yef, I'm the bloke you fpoke to yefterday. No, no, the lip healed, it'f a new bloody lip. ToyBoy here, the one miffing fome teef, and I were juft playing foccer. Foccer, offifer. FOCCER! You know, what they play in Europe? Yef, foccer. Oh, no, no fight, juft a mifplafed bifycle kick. Minuf the teef he loft, the other damage to his head and kidneyf and ftuff should heal fomewhat..."

Problem solved.

Trouble duzzit.

tonyr
05-15-2006, 03:15 AM
The two of U

Kindly contact me via PM with regards to this issue.

Thank You.

toyboy2
05-15-2006, 03:17 AM
What am I supposed to do when I get PMs like this:

i miss talking to you
will you give me one more chance? please add me back to yahoo

i'm sorry

and this:

I think I love you...
Thanks for accepting the apology although I don't think the emphasis should be placed entirely on me... you did play a part in some of the "mud slinging"... I merely stated your IQ in a derogatory manner because in my judgment, you were being a bit silly.

Anyway.... I don't really want to use you as cyber busting girl... I know this is just the internet, but I do like you in general... There's something about you that I like...

Sometimes I'd like to just take you out.... and have fun with you, go to the cinema, be your friend, never let you go.... Be there for you, for whenever you need me.... Just to rest my head in your lap and look up at you, eyes twinkling just wanting a kiss on the lips..

And treating you in the most amazing way ever.... This is going to sound a bit silly, but I do have a "crush" on you... I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you, and I want to put things straight.

I love you Julie x

and then get insulting E-mails on my yahoo account, telling me that I am barely short of and idiot and need serious psychiatric help???

All of this, because I refused to 'play' his game. :)

But that has nothing to do with this whatsoever! It's external to it all! the PM you sent me has a direct link.

Colin
05-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Bro Colin,

This is the meat and potatoes of the issue. We're both in the U.K. I don't know if you are aware of the infamous 'Spanner Case', where somehow, a video got into the hands of the 'Rozzers', Police, that featured a group of guys getting hot and bothered with each other, featuring some of the more extreme ends of cock and balls torture. The bottom line of it, was that the Police investigated and pressed for charges against some of these guys despite all parties concerned, stating that all that went on was consensual from start to finish and was still so, even in hindsight. The Director of Public Prosecutions, felt along with the Police, that there was a case and the end result was that some of those guys served prison sentences for the acts seen on the video because it ultimately, was considered, assault or whatever.

These are the double standards of society.

We on the whole, in this forum, like the kick in the balls scenario?
It's open to debate but, let's just say yes for the explanation that is to follow.

I and a female associate, go out somewhere quiet and she ties me up on a tree and starts kicking me in the balls, with my consent and a policewoman discovers us. No, she does not join in and further fulfils another of my fantasies. She arrests us both. If I am correct, my female friend can be done for assault and a few other things, and I can be prosecuted for aiding and abbetting these resulting offences.

You visit a professional lady, be she a prostitute or a domme. You get injured by one of her balls kicks. You have given her consent to balls kick you and between you, you acccept that it was just fate and you'll go and sort it out yourself. She gives you back your agreed fee for the session and you kiss her lovingly on the cheek and tell her , 'you'll be back for more once mi gonads have recovered'. You go to the hospital to make sure that all is, honky dory', and the medical staff call the police with regards to your injury.
Despite you making it clear that it was a consentual act that went accidentally wrong, they have the right, the powers, to prosecute, the lady and there will be a few charges they could put on your already sore balls as well.
The law is and will always be retrospective. Mass society is always following.
That is why I beef for us to be overly responsible. Make sure that we don't upload clips to file sharing portals that, also have adult consentual content, amongst the 'You've Been Framed', t.v. show type of clips and more so when they ahve age issue potential problems.
The legal barriers will always be crossed, because the law is always chasing trying to catch up with todays developments. There are persons whom harm for real and without any consentual agreement. Then there is us, whom deal with consent and would not leave home without it. The law is correct and in line when curtailing the real sadists.
As you know by now, I likes a good ballkicking, every so often. Now, that's where the law potentially makes an arse of itself. The innocent need to be protected, but the law and, the law enforcers and society, sadly reveals only too often, its double standards. Look at how leanient pedophohile sentences are in the U.K.
We are what we are into. We deal with consent and amongst consenting adults only.
We laugh often, but equally you, I and we, equally cry at the double standards of society.
Colin, here is an example of 'raise the standard of debate here'. I can send you the url of the site of a woman's story of sexual abuse by men of power. It will make you cry.
One example of The Double Standards of SocietyWell done Tony. I applaud your effort to raise the level of debate here :ibow4u:. However, it appears the kids have managed to raze your efforts – some things will never change! My own brood is both large and anarchic so it is something I’ve simply gotten used to.
Keep up the good work :thumbup ,
Colin.

PS. Sorry I can't add more but I gotta dash :bananawin

tonyr
05-16-2006, 04:35 AM
Thank You Bro Colin:ibow4u:

Well done Tony. I applaud your effort to raise the level of debate here :ibow4u:. However, it appears the kids have managed to raze your efforts – some things will never change! My own brood is both large and anarchic so it is something I’ve simply gotten used to.
Keep up the good work :thumbup ,
Colin.

PS. Sorry I can't add more but I gotta dash :bananawin