PDA

View Full Version : lasting soreness

kevinsmith
05-16-2006, 06:29 AM
I get slapped, or squeezed, but not to the point where it causes any discomfort. Sometimes if I am kicked (slapped by the foot, kind of like what one of smakmynuts' videos showed, sorry that I didn't include the link) I experience discomfort for about 2 - 6 seconds.

It is therefore that I ask:

Do men here tend to experience soreness for hours, or days after certain kinds of busting?

Or even many minutes?

Moreover, when this happens, is it preferable, and does it make sex or orgasm better the next day even if the balls aren't played with or abused?

I wish this board were more active. Maybe there really aren't enough men or women into BB in the world!

As always, thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions.

EggsForCrush
05-16-2006, 06:58 AM
I get slapped, or squeezed, but not to the point where it causes any discomfort. Sometimes if I am kicked (slapped by the foot, kind of like what one of smakmynuts' videos showed, sorry that I didn't include the link) I experience discomfort for about 2 - 6 seconds.

Do men here tend to experience soreness for hours, or days after certain kinds of busting?

Or even many minutes?

Moreover, when this happens, is it preferable, and does it make sex or orgasm better the next day even if the balls aren't played with or abused?

I wish this board were more active. Maybe there really aren't enough men or women into BB in the world!

Who were your buster? If your girlfriend or some girl who loves you, she wouldn't kick or squeeze your balls that hard. But if you want more pain from your balls (so more pleasure :)) when she kicks your balls, tell her to kick you again and againd and again until you double over and fall on the floor in front of her feet. This way, you can decide how much the pain will be. When she squeezes, the pain lasts in minutes(a hard squeeze) a soft squeeze lasts in 1-2 minutes. But lots of kicks in a session, would hurt your balls for a couple of days i think..

tonyr
05-16-2006, 09:47 AM
The soreness that I experience is not of the testicles but of the scrotum, even in very hard sessions. More so, with slaps, this soreness of the balls sack often lasts for in excess of a day.
It has no bearing on my mainstream sexual activity, as in intercourse, etc. I find that if I am not enguaged in being busted for a while, my testicles can be a bit oversensitive. It's a sure indicator for needing to be busted again.:D
As I've stated before, slaps truely bring the wimp out in me. I enjoy but I don't, the roleplay is the over riding factor in such situations. There is an uncomfortable vagueness about the sensations, that slaps, flicks of the fingers generate, that doesn't sit with me well. I'm very much for heavier, more direct impacts. These are pure blissfull pleasure for me.:D :thumbup
Nice thread, Bro Colin:thumbup

Or even many minutes?

kickMyBalls1
05-16-2006, 11:18 AM
the day after I get busted by my girl i orgasam better

experiment
05-17-2006, 06:19 PM
I too have tried for many years to be able to leave a pain within the testicles that lasts for more than a few minutes and have been unsuccessful.

I have tried some serious self inflicted blows. On numerous occasions I used ice and over the counter numbing medications to be able to inflict numerous blows with my fist (100+) to hard objects including a tenderizer. The numbing allowed me to use force with the blows so I would not hesitate in administering them. The only result after ejaculating has been abrasions to the scrotum. There never seemed to be any pain following the process.

Anyone had more success without permanent damage?

tensux
05-22-2006, 01:24 PM
sometimes after a ballbusting morning with my gf when i get to work, i will think the pain has passed, then when i hit the urinal to go to the bathroom as soon as i pull out i can feel how sore i still really am