PDA

View Full Version : Hurt in the line of Fire, Ballbusting Injuries

tonyr
05-21-2006, 03:56 AM
Who has experienced injuries due to ballbusting and who has caused them?
The aim of this thread is to create a better understanding of how to go about 'Our Art', with safety in mind.
Is anyone still suffering the effect of injuries derived from ballbusting?

tonyr
05-21-2006, 06:00 PM
This is truely a revelation.

You mean no one has ever been INJURED by being Busted?!?!?!:confused:

Trouble
05-22-2006, 12:03 AM
Not, exactly, in ballbusting, but, yanno, sometimes a chick wants to explain to a guy "no mean NO" and, you know how it is, things happen, and Trouble was diagnosed with having "varcose veins" and learned a valuable lesson.

"Varicose veins" are supposed to happen only in the legs.

tonyr
05-22-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm a big time clogs fetishist. One time I was on all fours with powerfully build dame, a friend until this day, delivering onto me some full and weighty kicks. I, being a camerman and photographer, love to see the action as it happens. So anyway, I'm looking, under and rearwards at her kicks and the next thing I recall was a clog slamming onto my upper lip and nose. It had slipped off her foot with speed, when her kick was to low to make contact with my jewels. The shock was perhaps worst than a bust by surprise. I did enjoy her hugging me into her ample bussom. She was very surprised and shocked as well. We laugh at the incident now, but it could so easily have been very serious. The clogs are very heavy and could have taken a few teeth or perhaps an eye. It was the last scenario immaginable whilst being busted and until it happened, I would never have given it the slightest potential of happening when pre-planning a session.
Such is LIFE:) :D ;)

Not, exactly, in ballbusting, but, yanno, sometimes a chick wants to explain to a guy "no mean NO" and, you know how it is, things happen, and Trouble was diagnosed with having "varcose veins" and learned a valuable lesson.

"Varicose veins" are supposed to happen only in the legs.

newguy
05-22-2006, 11:53 AM
It's to bad that others are not posting to this thread. I'm sure there must have been atleast a few guys that have had even a slight injury. I think that several people are afraid to partake in ball busting out of concern of injury. A little input could go a long way to makeing people more comfortable.

fittizzioh
05-22-2006, 04:52 PM
In 5 years they squeezed, kneed, kicked and punched me, but i was never injuried... except for the pain (max for half an hour)!!

Am i just lucky?

cubansmurf
05-23-2006, 10:21 AM
I'v also been into BB for over 10 years and have never had any injuries, other than ome bruising once or tiwce.

tonyr
05-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Bro NewGuy,

This is what this thread is about. There is a lot of fantasy speak in the forum but I agree that it can only benificial for all to be open and honnest about these things. Bb as an act is very finely tuned. It is just the safe side of the line from injury. The more knowledge that is openly relayed about the practical realities of it will provide a greater insight with regards to how to go about it safely.:thumbup

It's to bad that others are not posting to this thread. I'm sure there must have been atleast a few guys that have had even a slight injury. I think that several people are afraid to partake in ball busting out of concern of injury. A little input could go a long way to makeing people more comfortable.

tonyr
05-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Bro CubanSmurf,

Bruising is a minor injury.:o :confused: ;) :thumbup

I'v also been into BB for over 10 years and have never had any injuries, other than ome bruising once or tiwce.

tonyr
05-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Bro Fittizioh,

Soreness after a bust is a minor injury.:o :confused: ;) :thumbup

In 5 years they squeezed, kneed, kicked and punched me, but i was never injuried... except for the pain (max for half an hour)!!

Am i just lucky?

Yes, you very much are. Once forum members start being more open on this thread, I am sure that we will all see the importance in further shared knowledge thus leading to a greater understanding and appreciation of what we so love. Understanding the factors of SAFETY, cannot and should not be underplayed:thumbup

tonyr
05-27-2006, 02:58 AM
It will be hard work to get others to admit to either being injured through ballbusting or casuing injuries.
The bottom line is that they do happen. The region of the body that we are dealing with, has many intricate parts that will give under a heavy blow or prolonged distress. The aim of this thread is not to riddicule those that have experienced or caused injury but to provide a source of educational information for those who take part in ballbusting or may be contemplating so.
Their is a lot of naiviety with regards to Ballbusting. The hope of this thread, is to reduce it by providing practical information.
I recall one site promoting it one of its Ballbusting movies by highlighting the fact that one of the bustee'sending up with a whelt on his penis due to being kicked so firmly.
The welt or swelling on his penis was more than likely caused by one or a series of blood vessels rupturing under the impact of the kick. This results in blood over filling the ruptured chambers, thus the appearance of the abnormal lump on his penis. Normally, the swelling will be reduced over a period of time as it is redistributed to other areas of the body But it is important to get clear medical adivice if anything like this was to ever happen. The penis is not the main target in ballbusting but it is very much in the line of fire.
The more pointed the footwear is the more direct and centalised the point of impact. The genital region and the groin is full of veins, blood vessels, etc. Any play with this area should be with this in thought. The harder the impact to this region the greater the risk of damage. Accuracy in the application of force, be it kicks, squeeses, etc, will go a long way in avoiding injuries. The dynamics of ballbusting changes considerably between the bustee being clothed or nude. With regards to kicks, the is is also so. A bare, stcokinged foot versus a clad with footwear foot, results in a major shift in dynamics. A foot clad with foot wear is a foot that is amoured. This combined with a naked ballbustee or near naked bustee, requires a clear recognition of this with regards to the ballbustresses actions. Footwear should be checked and assessed for its potential to cause damage. Imagine the pin of the buckle of a shoe sticking out during a kick. It would be not much diferent from a hyperdermic needle. Nude busting increased the risk of tears to the skin of the bustee. Oiling the genitals beforehand and during a bust greatly reduces the risk of skin tears. This lubrication can also be applied to the feet and footwear of the Ballbustress. The impact of a foot bare or clad against the skin of the bustee's genitals results in a great increase of friction. Skin burns and grazing are another potential risk.
One site that is sadly no longer, featured very heavy balls and penis crushing. They used water based lubricating gel, to reduce this potential for injury. The skin of the the genitals will only yield so much and then it will tear. The gel provided the slip and slide between the genitals, and the feet, footwear and surface where all the action was happening.

It's to bad that others are not posting to this thread. I'm sure there must have been atleast a few guys that have had even a slight injury. I think that several people are afraid to partake in ball busting out of concern of injury. A little input could go a long way to making people more comfortable.

kanto
05-27-2006, 03:09 AM
I have , I still don't know what to do . I've quit ballbusting for a while , as I do Not want to bleed again.

I had a session 2 months or so ago where I got kicked repeatedly for 10 minutes or so , it was short . She kicked me alot then she stepped with lots of pressure while I sat down . When I got home I realized I was bleeding . I then cleaned myself up and my penis was dark blue , then it turned purple thruout the days , then red , then back to normal. It hurt to urinate , the veins were all blue and part of the skin next to the whole where you urinate ( Sorry I don't know much about the penis ) was ripped , I think that is where I was bleeding .

3 weeks later or so , I got kicked again , not from the bottom , but just a foot pushed in . It wasn't that hard so I expected nothing to happen . I was wrong , I was bleeding like crazy . It went thru my jeans . I had to wash it off and there is still a stain mark . I don't know why but I think it will happen again , that is why I have laid off for a while . I don't know if it is because I'm only 19 or something , but I'm not hoping to get busted soon , even thou the thought still turns me on :)

tonyr
05-27-2006, 03:43 AM
Hi Bro Kanto,

I need to get some more info from you before I can answer correctly and effectively.

Where these very hard kicks?

If she was wearing footwear, what type of footwear was it?

Provide me with anything else you can think of. Its a pleasure to be able to help.
:thumbup

I have , I still don't know what to do . I've quit ballbusting for a while , as I do Not want to bleed again.

I had a session 2 months or so ago where I got kicked repeatedly for 10 minutes or so , it was short . She kicked me alot then she stepped with lots of pressure while I sat down . When I got home I realized I was bleeding . I then cleaned myself up and my penis was dark blue , then it turned purple thruout the days , then red , then back to normal. It hurt to urinate , the veins were all blue and part of the skin next to the whole where you urinate ( Sorry I don't know much about the penis ) was ripped , I think that is where I was bleeding .

3 weeks later or so , I got kicked again , not from the bottom , but just a foot pushed in . It wasn't that hard so I expected nothing to happen . I was wrong , I was bleeding like crazy . It went thru my jeans . I had to wash it off and there is still a stain mark . I don't know why but I think it will happen again , that is why I have laid off for a while . I don't know if it is because I'm only 19 or something , but I'm not hoping to get busted soon , even thou the thought still turns me on :)

kanto
05-29-2006, 03:42 AM
Hi Bro Kanto,

I need to get some more info from you before I can answer correctly and effectively.

Where these very hard kicks?

If she was wearing footwear, what type of footwear was it?

Provide me with anything else you can think of. Its a pleasure to be able to help.
:thumbup

Not very hard kicks , hard but not very hard. She was wearing Converse , the one and only :)

tonyr
05-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Were you clothed or naked?

Not very hard kicks , hard but not very hard. She was wearing Converse , the one and only :)

kanto
05-30-2006, 03:31 AM
Were you clothed or naked?

Clothed , I had jeans.

She was more of the gothic culture. I've noticed gothic girls are more into these fetishes and such . ;)

dclett
05-30-2006, 05:41 AM
I got a hydrocele (fluid collecting in the scrotum) which I suspect was the result of busting. It went away after a few weeks, but until then I did not want my balls touched in any way, believe me!

tonyr
06-03-2006, 06:04 AM
Hi Bro DCLETT,

Seems like the wise thing to have done. I hope you got medical advice as well.
It is important to allow the body to recover from any serious exertions. Athletes warm up, perhaps Ballbusters should devise warm up and build up strategies for the run up to and general fitness with regards to sessions.
I think its very important to know what is happening to our bodies and know when it is time to ease off an activity. I go through weeks of unbelievably high tollerances to Ballbusting sensations to the complete opposit of taps being quite uncomfortable. There clearly is, in my case a pattern that seems to be around a five to six week cycle. If I try to push it during the tender phase of this cycle, I am almost wasting my time with regards to a session.
Excuse the spelling, but I believe this was worked out in the 1970's, an given the name, Biorhythms. It seems to apply to all human physiological activity.
FAR OUT!!!:wooow:D ;)

I got a hydrocele (fluid collecting in the scrotum) which I suspect was the result of busting. It went away after a few weeks, but until then I did not want my balls touched in any way, believe me!

tonyr
06-03-2006, 07:45 AM
The type of footwear she was wearing are perhaps harder than we initially think. Even though rubber is a pliable substance, it is quite dense and has a unyielding aspect to it. It also has a high grip factor to it, which is not necessarily beneficial to Ballbusting. Ten minutes of continuous kicking, is a lot of kicking. If she was using the toe of the footwear, there will be a lot of direct and centralised force on impact. Perhaps, it might be better to get you Ballbustress to use the upper of her foot, as this applies a spread impact, the upper of the foot being a larger area than the toes, hence the kick will be more of a slap. It also sounds as if you were recieving a lot of inaccurate kicks, as you have stated that your penis got a lot of impact. The penis is not as resilient under certain types of impact. It pays for the emphasis of kicks to be accurate and at the scrotum, afterall, it is ballbusting/kicking, we are dealing with. The penis is a very vascular thing, full of veins and blood vessels. The skin is very suseptible to tearing, even though you have not stated that it was a tear that caused the bleeding. If it was from within the ureatha, outlet channel for ejaculation and urine, that the bleeding is coming from, you should redirect your ballbusting efforts and definately get your Ballbustress to be very accurate and safe with all the empahasis being towards your balls. You mentioned discomfort when urinating, so I am assuming that it is dameage within the ureatha.
The best thing to do, is to slow it all down and get the lady whom is busting you familiar to you circumstances, rather than just unloading a load of kicks. Have a safe word and use roleplay that allows for a lot of stop and start and she could also incorporate checking you as part of the whole scenario.

I hope this somewhat helps.
Stay Cool and Stay Safe.:) :thumbup

tonyr
06-03-2006, 07:57 AM
I have answered the bulk of the issue in the previous post.

It is much a matter of preference. I personally love to start of clothed and eventually end of naked. Being naked has the advantage that the Ballbustress has her intended targets very much in view, where as being clothed, she will need to estimate the exact proximity of the testicles. Being clothed reduces the sting and burn sensation of impact. Loose clothing absorbs a greater amount of imapct that tighter clothing. This can lead to confusion as to the required force of kick. Much of it is about trial and error, hence the advise in take it steady and slow and build up gradually despite the desires of both parties for otherwise.

The whole gothic thing is very much a kind of fetish, so one could safer assume that there would be a more receptive attitude towards kicking a guy in the balls, but it doesn't mean that they will truely knowledgeble about ballbusting or have the innate quality that most Ballbustresses seem to possess.
Stay COOL;) :thumbup

Clothed , I had jeans.

She was more of the gothic culture. I've noticed gothic girls are more into these fetishes and such . ;)

Johnny Ola
06-10-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm not suffering the effects of injuries but I have been injured whilst on all fours and being kicked. Everything was going well and I was enjoying my session, when one of her kicks slammed into the base of my cock and straight away, I knew it was trouble. My erection seemed to soften but enlarge at the sametime and I could feel a sharp tingling sensation that I just knew was a surge of blood flow within my skin but in the area where I had just recieved the kick. My female friend was wearing hard toed shoes that tapered into a point and she freaked out for quite a bit until I calmed her down and assured her that all would be well. It took about two weeks for the excess blood to disipate. We still ballbust, but never on all fours when on the bed. It was the springing due to our motions that made her kick so inaccurate and for a while damaging.
It has made both of us appreciate ballbusting all the more but with safety as part of the act.
This is a great thread and my first post. I hope more can be open and honnest as it will help those whom are new to ballbusting and/or naive about its realities.
For us it was a rude awakening, more so for my partner whom was quite disturbed by the experience.
We have much fun and pleasure with ballbusting, more so for the knowledge and experience described above. Before we would just do it but now we plan and create roleplay situations. These add spice.
Be safe, please.

Who has experienced injuries due to ballbusting and who has caused them?
The aim of this thread is to create a better understanding of how to go about 'Our Art', with safety in mind.
Is anyone still suffering the effect of injuries derived from ballbusting?

xhatecorex
06-10-2006, 10:43 PM
If you practice ballbusting with a girl who isn`t angry with you I think you will not have any injury jejej

wwww
06-11-2006, 07:20 PM
i really want to be ballbusted, but i don't want to be hurt. Who can share me the skills to do that?

kanto
06-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Thanks Tonry , I appreciate the help :D . I'll try to take it slow next time , and make sure she goes for the testicles instead of the penis . Althou I find being hit in the penis more attractive , I guess that the testicles take less damage . Thanks for the advice :thumbup

tonyr
06-15-2006, 12:22 PM
That is a wonderfull ideal but not true. I am sure it will perhaps reduce the potential for injury but it can not be remotely an absolute as there is so much too go wrong from a bust. The genital groin area is a minefield for injury waiting to happen from any form of impact. It is an area of the body of great sensitivity and complexity due to the nature of its workings. Blood vessels, veins, and very complex working parts plus those all important ultra sensitive nerves. A tiptop BallBustress will be pushing your limits and she may well roleplay with some realistic anger but if she is very accurate with her craft and aware of what can go wrong if she isn't, that is perhaps of more importance. Someone kicking in pure anger and aggression is not going to be bothered whether they got you in the balls spot on or in the perenium with such force that it caused mass bleedingfrom a ruptured blood vessel(s) or veins. If you are in a consensual bust situation, you moving, which is a near reflex action, is as much likely to increase the risk of injury. That is what separates a woman that kicks a dude in the balls and a Ballbustress. The Ballbustress will be forever doing her best to counter the ballbustees movements and readjust her actions for maxium effect whilst safety is at the forefront of any session.

If you practice ballbusting with a girl who isn`t angry with you I think you will not have any injury jejej

tonyr
06-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Bro Johnny Ola,

Maximum respects are due for one to be so upfront and honnest with regards to a personal ballbusting experience that went wrong. I glad that it has had no lasting negative effects and I'm all the more glad that both your Ballbustress and yourself still have sessions and have learned from the incident and enjoy all the more, sessions now partly due to the experience. You've explained the situation clearly and expressed solutions to problems that I agree with. I hope what you have expressed is taken seriously by all, rather that the too often naive viewpoints that sadly too often reveal the disturbing level of ignorance within many forums with regards to the practical realities of Ballbusting.:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

I'm not suffering the effects of injuries but I have been injured whilst on all fours and being kicked. Everything was going well and I was enjoying my session, when one of her kicks slammed into the base of my cock and straight away, I knew it was trouble. My erection seemed to soften but enlarge at the sametime and I could feel a sharp tingling sensation that I just knew was a surge of blood flow within my skin but in the area where I had just recieved the kick. My female friend was wearing hard toed shoes that tapered into a point and she freaked out for quite a bit until I calmed her down and assured her that all would be well. It took about two weeks for the excess blood to disipate. We still ballbust, but never on all fours when on the bed. It was the springing due to our motions that made her kick so inaccurate and for a while damaging.
It has made both of us appreciate ballbusting all the more but with safety as part of the act.
This is a great thread and my first post. I hope more can be open and honnest as it will help those whom are new to ballbusting and/or naive about its realities.
For us it was a rude awakening, more so for my partner whom was quite disturbed by the experience.
We have much fun and pleasure with ballbusting, more so for the knowledge and experience described above. Before we would just do it but now we plan and create roleplay situations. These add spice.
Be safe, please.

tonyr
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Find A Caring and Willing Lady, who is interested in ballbusting as you expressed and explained it to her. Then the two of you should build up slowly and be forever expressing what you are feeling in terms of sensations to each other as the session develops. Have a clear safeword that stops the action and one that freezes the action. Experiment and discuss what you desire with the lady whom you are wishing to do this with. Reveal clearly that you do not wished to be hurt but want to experience being busted.
Enjoy.:thumbup ;)

i really want to be ballbusted, but i don't want to be hurt. Who can share me the skills to do that?

tonyr
06-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Bro Kanto,

Glad to be of some help. Just take it slow and steady. Don't let the strength of the desire overule the realities.
Be safe and be very choosy with your choice of Ballbustress. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Thanks Tonry , I appreciate the help :D . I'll try to take it slow next time , and make sure she goes for the testicles instead of the penis . Althou I find being hit in the penis more attractive , I guess that the testicles take less damage . Thanks for the advice :thumbup

toughtony
06-15-2006, 02:04 PM
good information tony. as of late I have worked on doing it myself and coming up with ways to imagine that it is something arranged. like everyone else it is tough to find someone to do this to you and even if you do you are throwing the dice that it could turn out bad. its pretty hard to give yourself hard slaps and not brace for it or not back off. I would say that if we were to find a professional then that would have to be her specialty. nothing beats experience . I am married and I can beg my wife to do it but it just doesnt seem to work out the way I would like it. I keep thinking back to barefoot princess and her wonderful short vid clips. mmm.

tonyr
06-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Thank You Bro ToughTony,
I kinda believe that my years of knowledge and experience with regards to ballbusting could be of some use.
Self Busting is a good way to keep one's self in reasonable condition for busting with another, but as you have expressed, it ain't the same and ultimately it is about having it done to you. It is readily natural that one should brace and back off during self busts. It is a shame that your partner cannot see the potential fun for both of you or at least be willing to gratify this desire for you. But it is important to accept this reality and not let it ruin the other aspects of your life together.
The sad thing with ballbusting is that so many Doms have it down as a speciality or area of expertise, yet I am amazed by personal experience as well as feedback fro others whom have experienced sessions with various doms, many are far from proficient or even knowledgible with regards to 'Our Fine Art'. It is very much a bandwaggon.
Seek out a lady, working lady or otherwise, be open with her and if the response is positive, go forth and enjoy. Build up slowly and steadily, have a safe word in place. Be with discretion as your home life is all important.:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

good information tony. as of late I have worked on doing it myself and coming up with ways to imagine that it is something arranged. like everyone else it is tough to find someone to do this to you and even if you do you are throwing the dice that it could turn out bad. its pretty hard to give yourself hard slaps and not brace for it or not back off. I would say that if we were to find a professional then that would have to be her specialty. nothing beats experience . I am married and I can beg my wife to do it but it just doesnt seem to work out the way I would like it. I keep thinking back to barefoot princess and her wonderful short vid clips. mmm.

tonyr
06-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Surely there must be more whom have experienced injuries as a result of being busted?
There's nothing to be ashamed of. The knowledge that you pass on can surely only be of major benefit to those who wish to enguage in ballbusting or do and are wanting further advice and information.:) :thumbup

Barang
06-24-2006, 07:43 PM
ejaculating blood

I've been into ball busting for a few years now with various girl friends. It has always been squeezing for various periods of time at various pressures. The only problem I've ever had was a little soreness the next day. Except for one time when i went home with a girl from the bar and things went a little too far.

Problems can occur when you mix alcohol into the equation and/or if your partner is squeezing while experiencing orgasm. The problems with alcohol are obvious. The problems with coming close to orgasm is the person that is receiving the busting will have an extremely high pain threshold and the person doing the busting will having troubles concentrating on the pressure while a orgasm sweeps over her. For instance I had one girl friend who liked me to strangle her while we had sex. It didn't do anything for me but it got her off, so I did it. When I came close to cuming I almost snuffed her out a few times. When you come close to cuming for many your strength, aggression can be elevated this can be the same for women.

Anyway, so I was out drinking at the bar meet a cute little brunet and we decided to go back to her house. we had both had a fair bit to drink. While making out I told her to squeeze my balls. She really got into it and we had lots of fun. I ended up falling asleep beside her after we were done. A few hours later I woke up and she had fallen asleep while still holding my balls tightly. I was really getting horny so i woke her up for another session. I was doing her missionary position with her hand still between my legs squeezing my balls. The harder she squeezed the harder I fucked her. So she squeezed harder I started fucking her as hard as I could. The combination of so much pressure on my balls and the hard sex was pretty soon too much for me and I came I believe she had came at the same time. My balls were throbbing pretty bad afterwords but they didn't hurt that bad.

The next day I was a little horny so I jerked off. When I came the last few squirts were blood red! This really scared me. It didn't hurt and everything felt okay but for the next week everyday when i came the last few squirts were blood red. If I urinated right after I came it too was blood red. After 2 weeks i went to the doctor. Ejaculating blood is an indication of prostate cancer but I was too young for this (early 30's). I didn't tell the doctor about my sexual experience with the brunet, i just felt too embarrassed. The doctor told me to come back in another week if I was still ejaculating blood. And sure enough a week later every time I came it was blood. The doctor made an appointment at the hospital for me to get an ultrasound of my testicles. I was defiantly not looking forward to this appointment. Luckily the 2 days before my appointment I stopped shooting blood. It has been six months now without any recurrence. I've been with a few more girls and had a few more ball busting experiences without any problems.

Stay safe guys.... try not to drink too much before a wild session....

exstudent
09-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Has anyone noticed any differences in their erections since they been into ball busting?

or have trouble getting erect??

experiment
09-19-2006, 10:23 AM
There is a noticible dependency on ball busting after a long time participation. I think there is much less sensitivity to squeezing and pounding. The use of ball spreaders, streachers and rings help getting and maintaining erections. it also has increased the fun connected with ball busting because you can last much longer in play. As many know the fun is in the session not the ejaculation

Knave
09-19-2006, 10:41 AM
I've only been "injured" really once. I was wearing briefs, kneeling, with my balls tied and resting on the arm of a couch. My girlfriend at the time was wearing long pink striped socks and she was stepping, grinding and squishing my balls. I loved it so much we went at it for quite some time. We eventually fell asleep and woke up horny to finish what we had started the night before. She stepped on me especially hard in the morning, and we had incredible sex afterwards. While she was cleaning up and getting ready for the day I was checking out my balls and the scrotum skin was incredibly bruised where she had been standing. It was exciting, and I caught most of the whole thing on tape to relive again and again! ;)
Other than that I've just had the usual scrotal swelling with an especially long night of kicks, slaps and squeezes.

-Knave(EM)

Kick me UK
09-19-2006, 05:18 PM
I had a strange experience the other night while my wife was playing with me. I have a huge foot fetish, and she was playing with my balls with her feet in bed. She isn’t into ballbusting that much, but she knows I like it. Anyway, she was using the top of her foot to gently push my jewels up a bit (faking a kick but not hard at all). After a while she stopped to get a drink, and I reached down and found to my surprise that only one nut was in my sack. I had no pain from this at all. After feeling around with my hand I realised that my right nut had been pushed into my body. I just pushed it down and (thankfully) it fell back into my sack no problem. Has anybody had this happen to them?

Anyway for the second time ever, she came back into the room and said, “are you ready for more”, I just nodded. This time she started again and the next thing I knew, I felt her foot slam up between my legs. Have any of you guys got any ideas on what I can do to give her more enthusiasm to do it again? As she doesn’t normally do this.

newguy
09-21-2006, 09:17 AM
My wife like to hide my balls up inside my body. They always come back out so I dont think it's that big of a deal. I just wish I could get her into busting more. I think if I found another guy for her to "practice" on she might actually try it.

shazamer
09-21-2006, 02:47 PM
why do you think your wife would want to practice on someone before taking a swing at you ? does she think she's going to do some damage or squeeze/kick to hard or something :P
because hell if she wants to practice on someone I've got a set if she want's some kickball practice :P

bbbb
09-21-2006, 08:33 PM
I got kicked too hard, had a contorted testicle which caused immense pains. Had it operated on and it is now effectively stapled to my scrotum to keep it in place. it occasionally hurts for no apparent reason, but my wife is quite considate and focuses on my other 'good' ball and cock slapping etc
*g*

The sad part of it is, it was my ex that did the damage - and my wife is 'more into it' than the ex was. I think the ex actually tried for damage, but now i'm with a woman who nejoyes it more (though she's still not 'keen') and i can't go full-whack...

shazamer
09-21-2006, 09:36 PM
What do you mean you think your ex tried to do some damage ... was she threatening to try and ruin you or something for a while before she actually damaged your ball, or was she just overly forcefull with her busting.

pulleddown
09-22-2006, 06:35 AM
You may be referring to testicular torsion. This may have been initiated by trauma but it usually occurs spontaneously. There is a subgroup that have a weak or non-existent connection from the bottom of the testicle to the scrotum. It just gets twisted and the blood supply compromised. The “tacked down” is just restoring the normal situation present in most men. You pain is possibly due to the sutures holding it down. Next time you see your urologist, ask about it.

crushee
09-26-2006, 01:54 AM
Years ago, during foreplay, I was sitting naked on the carpet, legs apart, back against some furniture, fully hard. My gf went close to me between my legs, put one foot on my glans, pressed till my cock was on the carpet and stepped on it with all her weight. Actually, she made a whole pace, lifting her other foot. She did not crush my balls (that time!), only the whole length of my penis under her foot. The sensation was bizarre: the impression of a flow running with difficulty inside my organ. I could not determine whether it was semen trying to go out or blood pushed back by the pressure.
When she lifted her foot, there seemed to be a stain on the carpet, and my cock was limp, and remained limp for all the night.
I could not achieve an erection until two days later, which is far longer than my usual recovery time!
Things are anyway all right now.

stay
09-26-2006, 10:23 AM
I don't mean to freak anyone out by this question but does ballbusting increase your chances to develop testicular cancer?

Julie18nz
09-26-2006, 03:03 PM
I don't mean to freak anyone out by this question but does ballbusting increase your chances to develop testicular cancer?

I dont think you are going to freak anyone out. That question has been asked and answered numerous times :)

bigballs4u
09-26-2006, 05:39 PM
I was 14 and my sister was 16. I hit her for some reason. My father saw her crying and decided to teach me a lesson about hitting girls. He made me strip and get down on my hands and knees. He called my sister from her room, she giggled when she saw me. He gave my sister a ruler and told her to smack me. First time she hit it was on my ass, the second swat landed on on the inside of my leg and also on my balls.

Julie18nz
09-26-2006, 09:19 PM
I was 14 and my sister was 16. I hit her for some reason. My father saw her crying and decided to teach me a lesson about hitting girls. He made me strip and get down on my hands and knees. He called my sister from her room, she giggled when she saw me. He gave my sister a ruler and told her to smack me. First time she hit it was on my ass, the second swat landed on on the inside of my leg and also on my balls.

Sounds more like sexual abuse to me

bbbb
10-01-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm in agreement with the above post.

BB is fine as a consensual activity between adults, or as a predetermined 'act' which is designed to appear involuntary (i.e. kinky sites, like this and others which record such kinks for viewer perusal using fantasy based scenarios).
But to abuse a child, especially in a sexual manner - is outrageously beyond contempt. BB, outside the realms as described above, or generally inflicted on an individual who has not agreed to partake in it, is sexual assault and should be condemned according to the laws of that land.
There are women who enjoy 'cuntbusting' but no one would imagine doing such acts upon a woman for their own amusement, and most certainly, abusing minors of the female gender would be frowned upon most harshly.

In response to others who questioned my own injury:
Our BB sessions were always by my request, on this occasion she attacked without provocation or arrangement and hence not a consensual agreement. This attack was a shock and more painful than normal. A day later I was in hospital. It was addressed as a tortion and tacked into place, but there is frequently a burning feeling - as if it had resumed it's former state of tortion. I am seeking medical attention but alas, England is a very slow area - at least via the government's idea of healthcare.
:)

RdWarrior
10-02-2006, 08:50 PM
My bb adventures have alway been with Doms. I've been sessioning for over 10 years and have only had one instance where I thought I might be seriously injured. I was tied down and being caned in the balls and the cane struck between my balls causing what I believe was a blood clot that felt identical to a 3rd ball :eek:. My scrotum swelled up and turned a deep black and blue and I was freaking out. There was no pain but I was really worried. In a week however, after a lot of ice and bromalien everthing was back to normal, whew!

Lionel
10-02-2006, 08:58 PM

BB is fine as a consensual activity between adults, or as a predetermined 'act' which is designed to appear involuntary (i.e. kinky sites, like this and others which record such kinks for viewer perusal using fantasy based scenarios).
But to abuse a child, especially in a sexual manner - is outrageously beyond contempt. BB, outside the realms as described above, or generally inflicted on an individual who has not agreed to partake in it, is sexual assault and should be condemned according to the laws of that land.

I'd like to hear the thoughts of y'all on this topic. It would appear, at least according to responses to some Misterpoll surveys, that many a single Mom uses ballbusting as regular (weekly) punishment on their sons, and some single Moms even let their daughters participate in the ballbusting.

Question is, has anybody here on this forum ever been ballbusted by their single Mom on a regular basis (or if female, have you seen or participated in the busting of your brother), or are the Misterpoll responses just full of crap?

Lionel

skye770
10-04-2006, 02:06 PM
This may be a little off the topic. But after a seesion of having my balls kicked 3 or 4 times. I like to have a tight elastic band or elastorator band put around my balls and needles pushed thru my balls. On one occasion the needle broke inside my right ball. It was about 3/4 of an inch long and not sticking out either side of my ball. We were both very concerned as what to do. With my thumb I was able to push it thru and pull it out. Much to my relieve. Since then I now use clothing pins. They are not brittle like needles and bend not snap off. So my gal and I still get to have all the fun we want with my ballls.

tonyr
10-09-2006, 12:57 AM
I am a firm believer in avoiding alcohol when leading upto and near to a ballbusting session. All parties need to have their full wits about them. Alcohol and drugs create altered states of mind and sensory perception and that is not a wise thing when one is being kicked in the balls.:thumbup

ejaculating blood

I've been into ball busting for a few years now with various girl friends. It has always been squeezing for various periods of time at various pressures. The only problem I've ever had was a little soreness the next day. Except for one time when i went home with a girl from the bar and things went a little too far.

Problems can occur when you mix alcohol into the equation and/or if your partner is squeezing while experiencing orgasm. The problems with alcohol are obvious. The problems with coming close to orgasm is the person that is receiving the busting will have an extremely high pain threshold and the person doing the busting will having troubles concentrating on the pressure while a orgasm sweeps over her. For instance I had one girl friend who liked me to strangle her while we had sex. It didn't do anything for me but it got her off, so I did it. When I came close to cuming I almost snuffed her out a few times. When you come close to cuming for many your strength, aggression can be elevated this can be the same for women.

Anyway, so I was out drinking at the bar meet a cute little brunet and we decided to go back to her house. we had both had a fair bit to drink. While making out I told her to squeeze my balls. She really got into it and we had lots of fun. I ended up falling asleep beside her after we were done. A few hours later I woke up and she had fallen asleep while still holding my balls tightly. I was really getting horny so i woke her up for another session. I was doing her missionary position with her hand still between my legs squeezing my balls. The harder she squeezed the harder I fucked her. So she squeezed harder I started fucking her as hard as I could. The combination of so much pressure on my balls and the hard sex was pretty soon too much for me and I came I believe she had came at the same time. My balls were throbbing pretty bad afterwords but they didn't hurt that bad.

The next day I was a little horny so I jerked off. When I came the last few squirts were blood red! This really scared me. It didn't hurt and everything felt okay but for the next week everyday when i came the last few squirts were blood red. If I urinated right after I came it too was blood red. After 2 weeks i went to the doctor. Ejaculating blood is an indication of prostate cancer but I was too young for this (early 30's). I didn't tell the doctor about my sexual experience with the brunet, i just felt too embarrassed. The doctor told me to come back in another week if I was still ejaculating blood. And sure enough a week later every time I came it was blood. The doctor made an appointment at the hospital for me to get an ultrasound of my testicles. I was defiantly not looking forward to this appointment. Luckily the 2 days before my appointment I stopped shooting blood. It has been six months now without any recurrence. I've been with a few more girls and had a few more ball busting experiences without any problems.

Stay safe guys.... try not to drink too much before a wild session....

tonyr
10-09-2006, 01:13 AM
I personally try my best not to be erect during a session. An erection is very much a sealed sponge with all its small caverns being filled with blood under pressure. A blow/impact only adds additional pressure the these caverns.
Immediately after a session, I have sometimes noticed erections not being a firm as away from a session. This is much to do with sensory perception.
The important thing with ballbusting is ensuring that it is the balls that are recieving the impacts and not the groin, penis or perenium (the sort of root of the penis that exists after the pelvis rearwards that is above the balls and goes towards the anal area.
This area need extra care. Blows to this part can cause all manner of complications.
Take care and be safe and build up as a session progresses thus allowing warm up and sensory familiarisation.

Has anyone noticed any differences in their erections since they been into ball busting?

smartty
10-09-2006, 07:55 PM
If i were you i would get your doctor to make an apointment with a fertility clinic and also get him to take some blood from your arm and do a hormone test.

Julie18nz
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
I'd like to hear the thoughts of y'all on this topic. It would appear, at least according to responses to some Misterpoll surveys, that many a single Mom uses ballbusting as regular (weekly) punishment on their sons, and some single Moms even let their daughters participate in the ballbusting.

Question is, has anybody here on this forum ever been ballbusted by their single Mom on a regular basis (or if female, have you seen or participated in the busting of your brother), or are the Misterpoll responses just full of crap?

Lionel

Most Misterpolls are answered by guys living in a fantasy world. Some guys get off on thinking of their mum or sister punishing them this way, or so it seems from reading some posts on here and other boards. Its just sad that sometimes they cant admit its just a fantasy. If Misterpolls were anywhere near true, then child abuse has hit eperdemic status in the US and needs to be seriously looked at :)

tonyr
10-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Hi Julie,
This is very much the problem.
The fantasy seems to be were its at, rather than going out and actually partaking in ballbusting on an adult consentual level. One only has to look at some of the posts and the daft and stupid conclusions that seem to come forth to see only too clearly that ballbusting followers whom actually do ballbusting are on the whole too busy doing it, as well as living life in general to over debate on riddiculous themes and assumptions.
This being punished as a kid thing, is either fantasy or child abuse on a massive scale. Also, it could be the pedos testing the waters of this forum.
Either way, it has no place in what is a forum for consentual adults amongst consentual adults, dealing with adult themes.
Many will perhaps criticise me but I would very much like the themes to be around adults having consentual fun with one another, You Know, Grown Woman and Grown Man. Both adults, enguaging in consentual ballbusting.

Most Misterpolls are answered by guys living in a fantasy world. Some guys get off on thinking of their mum or sister punishing them this way, or so it seems from reading some posts on here and other boards. Its just sad that sometimes they cant admit its just a fantasy. If Misterpolls were anywhere near true, then child abuse has hit eperdemic status in the US and needs to be seriously looked at :)

skipperbob
10-10-2006, 09:12 AM
Amen tonyr:thumbup

tonyr
10-14-2006, 01:23 AM
Thank Bro SkipperBob.
It is very much the time that we all Open our MOUTHS and don't stop, even when we have eradicated all of this stupidy that is being expressed. This forum is a great place but we need to ensure that it and 'Our Thing' stays so.

Amen tonyr:thumbup

tonyr
10-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Replied via http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2093&page=2

tonyr
10-17-2006, 07:31 AM
I couldn't have answered better.
I hope more importantly, that you have made a full recovery from the attack. It should serve as an example to the fantasists as to the blantant difference between consentual ready for a kick and what can and will often happen if it is not or the the deliverer of a kick has no regard for the wellbeing of whom they are kicking.

There are women who enjoy 'cuntbusting' but no one would imagine doing such acts upon a woman for their own amusement, and most certainly, abusing minors of the female gender would be frowned upon most harshly.

In response to others who questioned my own injury:
Our BB sessions were always by my request, on this occasion she attacked without provocation or arrangement and hence not a consensual agreement. This attack was a shock and more painful than normal. A day later I was in hospital. It was addressed as a tortion and tacked into place, but there is frequently a burning feeling - as if it had resumed it's former state of tortion. I am seeking medical attention but alas, England is a very slow area - at least via the government's idea of healthcare.
:)

tonyr
10-17-2006, 07:43 AM
The three above and truely spring some suprises if impacted during a session.
The balls are quite a safe bet incomparison to the three above if impacted in the wrong way. There are a lot of capilaries and veins around the genital region, or lot of intricate pipework. Ballbusting is all about accuracy. It ain't about wild and thoughtless actions. A Ballbustress/Deliverer needs to be very much in control of their actions and able to make adjustments in mid flight or even abort a kick, etc. The reviever/Ballbustee make take quite a while to relax to the point of not reacting protectively to impending impacts. This is almost a reflex action. The Ballbustress is ultimately the one that has to ensure that a session goes without negative events/injury. She has to be of correct mind or else!!!!! Delivering Ballbusting is a high artform. Anyone can bust balls but it is a Ballbustress that can truely Ballbust.

My bb adventures have alway been with Doms. I've been sessioning for over 10 years and have only had one instance where I thought I might be seriously injured. I was tied down and being caned in the balls and the cane struck between my balls causing what I believe was a blood clot that felt identical to a 3rd ball :eek:. My scrotum swelled up and turned a deep black and blue and I was freaking out. There was no pain but I was really worried. In a week however, after a lot of ice and bromalien everthing was back to normal, whew!

tonyr
10-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Dude, express these desires to her. Don't impose them upon her. Tell her how enjoyable it was due to the increase in intensity. Ballbusting is not the abolute in life. Just as important, seek, find and ask for her to express her sexual desires.
This forum reveals only too clearly that you have much of what so many long and desire for. Work together towards that harmonious nivarna.

I had a strange experience the other night while my wife was playing with me. I have a huge foot fetish, and she was playing with my balls with her feet in bed. She isn’t into ballbusting that much, but she knows I like it. Anyway, she was using the top of her foot to gently push my jewels up a bit (faking a kick but not hard at all). After a while she stopped to get a drink, and I reached down and found to my surprise that only one nut was in my sack. I had no pain from this at all. After feeling around with my hand I realised that my right nut had been pushed into my body. I just pushed it down and (thankfully) it fell back into my sack no problem. Has anybody had this happen to them?

Anyway for the second time ever, she came back into the room and said, “are you ready for more”, I just nodded. This time she started again and the next thing I knew, I felt her foot slam up between my legs. Have any of you guys got any ideas on what I can do to give her more enthusiasm to do it again? As she doesn’t normally do this.

tonyr
10-17-2006, 08:07 AM
If you are into something, then that is what you are into. The word dependency implies addiction. I love Ballbusting but I'm not addicted to it. The loss of sensitivity over time, I don't see with or more accurately, experience, as I go through phases of varying sensitivity, all the time. As for props maintaining erections, this is not me, as I prefer sessions without my penis being erect.
As for the fun of the session being not in the ejaculation, this is very true of all sexual stimulation. The path to it is not a majority thing as most men are either not aware or have not been able to separate the two. Orgasm and ejaculation both pleasurable but separate and all the more enjoyable once one has experienced the two separately.
We are all individuals but the orgasm and ejaculation thing as separate experiences is something I hope more men seek out.:thumbup

There is a noticible dependency on ball busting after a long time participation. I think there is much less sensitivity to squeezing and pounding. The use of ball spreaders, streachers and rings help getting and maintaining erections. it also has increased the fun connected with ball busting because you can last much longer in play. As many know the fun is in the session not the ejaculation

tonyr
10-17-2006, 08:23 AM
This is a nice revelation Bro Knave.
BB and hot intercourse. You'se sure is greedy!!!:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

As for scrotal swelling, this is part of 'Our Thing'. I'm a firm believer of breaks during sessions that could even take the form of roleplay, when one is checked out before a resuming of the action. Skin burns are also another potential. Take it easy folks as in lust and the heat of battle, the body releases endorphins. These dudes can make even real pain seem like something else and sweet at the time and disguise the tell tale signs of injury.
Enjoy but always leave a little for safety.
Stay Cool Bro Knave.

I've only been "injured" really once. I was wearing briefs, kneeling, with my balls tied and resting on the arm of a couch. My girlfriend at the time was wearing long pink striped socks and she was stepping, grinding and squishing my balls. I loved it so much we went at it for quite some time. We eventually fell asleep and woke up horny to finish what we had started the night before. She stepped on me especially hard in the morning, and we had incredible sex afterwards. While she was cleaning up and getting ready for the day I was checking out my balls and the scrotum skin was incredibly bruised where she had been standing. It was exciting, and I caught most of the whole thing on tape to relive again and again! ;)
Other than that I've just had the usual scrotal swelling with an especially long night of kicks, slaps and squeezes.

-Knave(EM)

tonyr
10-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Dude, express these desires to her. Don't impose them upon her. Tell her how enjoyable it was due to the increase in intensity. Ballbusting is not the abolute in life. Just as important, seek, find and ask for her to express her sexual desires.
This forum reveals only too clearly that you have much of what so many long and desire for. Work together towards that harmonious nivarna.

My wife like to hide my balls up inside my body. They always come back out so I dont think it's that big of a deal. I just wish I could get her into busting more. I think if I found another guy for her to "practice" on she might actually try it.

tonyr
10-17-2006, 08:41 AM
That is a shame but you have been able to develop around that reality.
As for your ex deliberately setting out to damage you, it goes back to what I always say about the responsiblities of Ballbusting ultimately being with the Deliverer/BallBustress. The roleplay can be of a sadistic nature but ultimately, the Deliverer/Ballbustress must be in control of their mind and body with absolute safety regard for the Ballbustee/Reciever. A bad intention in the mind will inevitably transfer itself into the physical realm.

I got kicked too hard, had a contorted testicle which caused immense pains. Had it operated on and it is now effectively stapled to my scrotum to keep it in place. it occasionally hurts for no apparent reason, but my wife is quite considate and focuses on my other 'good' ball and cock slapping etc
*g*

The sad part of it is, it was my ex that did the damage - and my wife is 'more into it' than the ex was. I think the ex actually tried for damage, but now i'm with a woman who nejoyes it more (though she's still not 'keen') and i can't go full-whack...

tonyr
10-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Seemed to be a stain?
Was there or wasn't there a stain?
What was the stain made up of?
Please respond to these questions as it will give me a greater insight to reply with acuracy.

Years ago, during foreplay, I was sitting naked on the carpet, legs apart, back against some furniture, fully hard. My gf went close to me between my legs, put one foot on my glans, pressed till my cock was on the carpet and stepped on it with all her weight. Actually, she made a whole pace, lifting her other foot. She did not crush my balls (that time!), only the whole length of my penis under her foot. The sensation was bizarre: the impression of a flow running with difficulty inside my organ. I could not determine whether it was semen trying to go out or blood pushed back by the pressure.
When she lifted her foot, there seemed to be a stain on the carpet, and my cock was limp, and remained limp for all the night.
I could not achieve an erection until two days later, which is far longer than my usual recovery time!
Things are anyway all right now.

tonyr
10-17-2006, 08:54 AM
I've been making some effort to find conclusive facts on this. I ultimately do not believe there are the conclusive facts for or against.
There was the case of a famous jockey in the U.K. whom was kicked by a horse and developed cancer. He famously recovered and rode a once diagnosed terminally ill horse to victory in one of the biggest horse racing events. It made big time in the media. His cancer at the time was attributed to the blow from the horse. As for clear medical fact in this case, I don't know. As I've stated before, I have been unable to find conclusive info either way. I have spoken to one Doctor whom didn't see cancer as the end result of ballbusting activity.

crushee
10-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Seemed to be a stain?
Was there or wasn't there a stain?
What was the stain made up of?
Please respond to these questions as it will give me a greater insight to reply with acuracy.

Actually there was a stain on the carpet, made by a clear liquid; I can't tell whether it was semen or precum. One thing is sure: it was not blood; I only mentionned blood to explain the "flow" sensation I had in my organ while She stepped on it. Precum was obviously possible as I was fully hard, highly excited and had already some precum drops leaking.
Semen is possible either although I didn't feel any orgasmic pleasure during this "possible" ejaculation. An ejaculation may also explain that I went and remained limp for a while, but not for days (I usually can get a new hard-on fairly quickly, especiall with this Lady!).
Last possibility I mentionned was that the "reverse" blood flow under the heavy (She was about 70kg) pressure had somehow "widened" the blood valves that usually prevent dick deflation, an that normal blood capture was impossible for a few days.
However, it was a great experience, and she tought me how to please Her without using my flaccid cock!

tonyr
10-18-2006, 01:36 AM
An ejaculation is more or less impossible without semenal liquid, the usually clear liquid which acts as the carrier for the sperm. Ejaculation does automatically equal orgasm. You can emit a fair amout of this stuff. Heavy cock crushing creates quite a rush to the head and the whole system in general. The reverse blood flow is usually the cause of this rushing sensation.
70 kgs is a lot of mass on the penis. Man, that must of been some rush. Watchout for potential skin burns and tears during ballbusting and cockbusting activities. The going limp may well have been sensory overload or the penis recovering from the physical demands.

Actually there was a stain on the carpet, made by a clear liquid; I can't tell whether it was semen or precum. One thing is sure: it was not blood; I only mentionned blood to explain the "flow" sensation I had in my organ while She stepped on it. Precum was obviously possible as I was fully hard, highly excited and had already some precum drops leaking.
Semen is possible either although I didn't feel any orgasmic pleasure during this "possible" ejaculation. An ejaculation may also explain that I went and remained limp for a while, but not for days (I usually can get a new hard-on fairly quickly, especiall with this Lady!).
Last possibility I mentionned was that the "reverse" blood flow under the heavy (She was about 70kg) pressure had somehow "widened" the blood valves that usually prevent dick deflation, an that normal blood capture was impossible for a few days.
However, it was a great experience, and she tought me how to please Her without using my flaccid cock!

cfnmguy67
03-30-2007, 05:17 PM
This will make me sound like a big girls blouse.

My ex-gf enjoyed needle play. Generally she was happy to slip normal sewing needles through my foreskin, sometimes through my scrotum (never my balls).

One of the best times was when she sewed my foreskin to my scrotum and then dribbled hot wax over the join.

The one thing that caused a real injury was the night she asked if I would let her stick a needle into the head of my cock (sorry I don't remember the medical term for it). She had some trouble bringing herself to do the deed. In the end she pined my foreskin to a piece of wood so that my dick wouldn't move. She then ****** the needle into the centre of the "target area". I felt very little, I was surprised at that.

However when she took the needle out a thin jet of blood squirted about 2' into the air, I was so shocked I recoiled backwards forgetting about my pinned foreskin. I was left with two rips in my foreskin where the pins were left behind in the piece of wood, there was blood everywhere. My GF wrapped a towel around my cock and took me to A&E where I had to put up with the jokes and snide comments from the staff until I was allowed home with a pathetic dressing and a tetanus jab. The dressing was useless and came-off before we got home but at least the bleeding had stopped.

This happened nearly 2 years ago. Everything has been fine and I have been well heeled down there for a long time. I just remember the intense feeling of humiliation at the hospital explaining what had happened, at least my GF was there with me. Can you imagine if it had been self-inflicted.

We're not together any longer but are still on good terms. having said that, I'm sure she has told her mates about what happened, they always seem to be smirking. But thats ok, I quite like it ;)

beanie
04-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I had a varicocoele(spelling) operated on some years ago, when we were trying to get pregnant. Stupid doctors, they attacked me for "low motility" and did their lovely operation when I was not even the problem. It turned out she had a low hormone level that they should have caught. It is good that you guys are pushing safety, keep up the good work.:thumbup