PDA

View Full Version : Are there girls that want to kick me in the balls?

shadow
05-25-2006, 07:51 AM
I can't stand it any more. I want to get a girl to break my balls so much it hurts (yes, that was a pun). Help me, I really want a girl to kick my ballls in. Feel free to reply to my plea, please, I'm dying. Pathetic, I know. Well what can I do, I am a masochist after all. If you have any better solution or antidote please inform me asap.

shadow
05-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Any attractive girls that want to bust my nuts are welcome to apply. I am not some old pervert ( not that there is anything wrong with that but I understand the reservations about anonymous encounters) but I don't want to go mch longer without having my balls booted. You underatand, right? How could I die not knowing the experience of being struck in the gonads by a girl who knows how to do it properly? If not, I have the patience to let you practice and perfect your technique! ;) Eh, how about it? I know, I'm stupid for pain but what can I do? It is inbuilt. Essence precedes existence. Suck on that Sartre!

Tamakeri
05-25-2006, 12:52 PM
I can't stand it any more. I want to get a girl to break my balls so much it hurts (yes, that was a pun). Help me, I really want a girl to kick my ballls in. Feel free to reply to my plea, please, I'm dying. Pathetic, I know. Well what can I do, I am a masochist after all. If you have any better solution or antidote please inform me asap.

Try here:
http://www.maxfisch.com/world.php#australia

Many ladies available in Melbourne who will kick your nuts. But they will want you to pay them for their time of course.

Allybuilder
05-25-2006, 06:03 PM
You gotta pay them. Shit. Having a girl who likes ballbusting is more of a blessing then I thought.

Don't know if well be able to have babies though. (if she wants any)