PDA

View Full Version : back to basics

cajun1957ab
05-31-2006, 05:31 PM
Sharon, I have been in this scene in the shadows for many years, and it is awesome to see such a sight as this. You are the queen off BB. My tastes are simple, I prefer over all others, a quick simple effective knee followed by the male curling up on the floor and the beautiful woman standing there watching him. Basics are the best, you da queen.

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 01:52 PM
yes this site is great

Knee Princess
06-26-2006, 03:35 AM
Of all the different ways to do it, I think that a quick knee between the legs is the most elegant and graceful way to bustballs. I like to wear a skirt when I do it to show my bare legs. I let the boy look up my skirt as he lies on the ground. I want him to see my panties and the shape of what is underneath.

tim157b157
06-26-2006, 01:16 PM
knee princess it sounds like fun to get ballbusted by you

cajun1957ab
06-27-2006, 01:29 PM
this sight has everything one would need except perhaps a few more free pics.....hint hint hahah...but it really is cool. If i could find away of joining and not be found out, id do it in a flash. I dont want my credit card used. Till then i will just have to suffer

tim157b157
06-27-2006, 10:33 PM
maybe you can pat with a money order or something like that

Knee Princess
06-30-2006, 08:46 AM
You guys are funny. Can’t you use your imaginations? Tell me, do you bust yourself when you look at pictures?

tim157b157
06-30-2006, 09:33 PM
knee princess yes but not all the time

Knee Princess
07-01-2006, 06:32 AM
I have a fantasy where I am wearing a black corset, panties, and thigh high silk stockings. I walk into to a bare white room where a boy is standing naked. He has shaved his genitals and surrounding area so the skin is tender and soft. I walk up to him, look him in the eye, and grab him. I just feel out the territory for awhile. Both of our breaths start to quicken in excitement. He gets an erection and I can feel myself getting moist.
<O:p</O:p
I raise my right knee up between his legs. Gently at first, I rub my leg against his testicles. I can feel them rolling around under the slight pressure. I keep my left leg in place about half a step away from him. I draw my right leg back and then swing it forward up between his legs. I can feel his balls press hard up against the inside of his scrotum.

His breath catches in his thought as his whole body stiffens. I draw my knee away and he falls down to his knees. He pulls both of his hands to hold himself and topples onto his side. I start to feel a tingling between my legs as I move to stand over his incapacitated body. He is moaning softly and curled up in the fetal position. I giggle and look down at my knee, the wonderful executioner of my caprice. I savor my position of complete control.
<O:p
After giving him a couple moments to catch his breath I help him to his feet. I prop him up against the wall. I’m getting very excited now and the tingling has intensified. Again I survey the target gingerly. I feel him with my palm for a few seconds and I press my knee up against him. I hold him by the shoulders. Then I take a deep breath and knee him twice between the legs in quick succession. He immediately crumples to the ground and returns to the fetal position.
My laughing becomes louder as the tingling between my legs becomes almost unbearable. I roll him over on his back and stand over him. I have one foot on each side of his head. I lower myself closer to his face. I want him to see me close up. I want him to see the smooth mound between my legs and for him to feel envious because all he has are vulnerable dangling cherries that he is clutching.
I turn around and sit on his chest. I take my right shoe off and move his hands away from my target. I smash him two or three times with my shoe. I hear him groan and roll around in pain under me.
I stand again and lord over him. He is in such pain now he is like puddy in my hands. I giggle and continue to show him my moist crotch. I put my bare foot on his forehead and make him look up at my knees, thighs, and all that is between my legs.
I move down between his legs and kneel. I grab on testicle in each hand and squeeze with intensifying pressure. He winces and holds back a scream. I taunt him and say:
“I’m doing this for two reasons. First of all, I really enjoy it. I dream about this kind of thing all the time. The second reason is to teach you the difference between women and boys. Now don’t you agree that those little bubbles between your legs are a liability?”
He holds back tears and nods in agreement.
I continue, “I mean I am glad that you have them because I have something to play with. But wouldn’t you really rather have what I’ve got?”
He murmurs something.
I squeeze harder and demand, ” That wasn’t a very convincing answer.”
“Yes,” he ****** out between winces.
“That’s much better. I hope that I have taught you some manners. Now don’t you agree that women are better than boys?”
“Yes,” replies almost panting in pain.
”OK, just one last question. If you get the answer right you can have your balls back. Who is the Knee Princess who can do whatever she wants to you whenever she wants?” I squeeze extra hard as I complete my question.
“You are,” he wisps bursting with pain.
I release him and stand up. I thrust my hips forward one last time to give him a full view of my crotch now fully moist. I blow him a kiss goodbye, walk out of the room, and go masturbate while replaying the little incident again and again in my head.

Tom B
07-01-2006, 04:20 PM
That's hot.
Thank you :ibow4u:

PS. If ure into busting balls why don't ya post in the ballbusting forum? I am sure you'd be very popular there :ibow4u:

J T
07-25-2006, 03:38 PM
Wow, thiat fantasy should become a reality! To be so lucky...