PDA

View Full Version : yahoo group

bubbles
06-01-2006, 02:20 AM
I have been for the last month or so running a ********** group through yahoo, usual stuff pics/vids/polls etc and for some reason it was closed down without notice or my consent. It is the second time it has happened!! So now am resigned to the fact i'm not meant run a group:( :( it was a great source for contacts, so am hoping can make a few through this forum:bananawin

Colin
06-01-2006, 03:38 AM
Hi Bubbles,
You are very welcome here :bananawin. I'm sorry to hear of what happened to your group :(
Please post any new pics you have in the ********** thread :) and load any videos up on a filesharing site and post links here :D
Ta,
Colin

mgspecter
06-01-2006, 08:48 AM
unfortunatly you are not the only person to have problems with those *censored*ers at yahoo. :cussing:

(yes i try and censor my own work):D

bubbles
06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
hi colin and mgspector thanks for your replies, i think the thing that most put my nose out of joint was the lack of comunication from yahoo. if i had breached protocols they should have informed me, but i'm sure the group was well within the parameters of acceptability. so any way, am very happy to be a part of this group, some great pics and conversations:ibow4u:

mgspecter
06-02-2006, 12:46 AM
hi colin and mgspector thanks for your replies, i think the thing that most put my nose out of joint was the lack of comunication from yahoo. if i had breached protocols they should have informed me, but i'm sure the group was well within the parameters of acceptability. so any way, am very happy to be a part of this group, some great pics and conversations:ibow4u:

yeah i think i've posted more in my short time here then any of the other forums i've been a member of. Kudos to those who invented it :thumbup

benderboy
06-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Here's the deal with the Yahoo groups. There are a few "magic button" complaints that any member can make against a group. Yahoo then responds by deleting the group, even if the allegations are not true. Why? The groups are a big hassle to deal with for Yahoo, and they just don't want to take the time to work things out when a problem arises. There are a few folks who take advantage of that fact by joining various groups which they have objections to, then making the complaint which gets that group deleted. This can happen whether your group is adult or deals with stamp collecting. The whole thing stinks and you're better off here.

average_joe
06-02-2006, 07:22 PM
I, too, have been a member of yahoo BB groups that have also been deleted. It's stupid that yahoo delete groups based on unwarrented compaints. Unless there's anything illegal on the group webpage, it shouldn't be deleted, and with people joining adult yahoo groups just to have them deleted, yahoo could soon ban adult groups altogether.

bubbles
06-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Here's the deal with the Yahoo groups. There are a few "magic button" complaints that any member can make against a group. Yahoo then responds by deleting the group, even if the allegations are not true. Why? The groups are a big hassle to deal with for Yahoo, and they just don't want to take the time to work things out when a problem arises. There are a few folks who take advantage of that fact by joining various groups which they have objections to, then making the complaint which gets that group deleted. This can happen whether your group is adult or deals with stamp collecting. The whole thing stinks and you're better off here.

hey thanx benderboy, that makes me feel a lot better:) at least now i know what must have happened and in the long run think i'm better off here, everyone seems real nice:D by the way excuse my ignorance but what is the deal with "rapid share"? do you have to buy the software to be able to view the vids here? or is it free to download?

bubbles
06-03-2006, 04:01 AM
I know this has nothing to do with ball busting......but what a pic? a veritable feast....cawwwww:iluvu: :loveeyes

benderboy
06-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Bubbles; I take whatever those sites will give me free, and always stop short of paying them for anything beyond that. For one thing, I wouldn't want any kind of unknown software downloaded onto my ‘puter and don't feel safe giving them a credit card number or bank info. Maybe others have had good luck with these types of sites, but I'd rather not take the chance that my next CC statement shows that my account has been maxed out.

EggsForCrush
06-03-2006, 10:23 AM
I know this has nothing to do with ball busting......but what a pic? a veritable feast....cawwwww:iluvu: :loveeyes
i think this is disgusting! i am a medical doctor and i think this woman has some kind of hyperplastic vulva. may be condyloma or something like that. actually.(look at those minor lips carefully.i dont advice you to make oral sex to a woman like this.you can get HPV or HSV kinds of viruses.:):Baahaha::jumpsmile
anyway, why am i talking about it? if you like it, it is nice to you,right? sorry brother bubbles :ibow4u: :)

bubbles
06-03-2006, 10:55 PM
hey ya eggsforcrush...........:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :bananawin yeh i'm no doctor, i'll take your word on that:ibow4u: I must admit though i do have a fascination for close up pussy pics, would love to have my face close up to that whilst her girlfiend was giving my nads a good squeeze and stretch:jumpsmile :wooow

bubbles
06-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Bubbles; I take whatever those sites will give me free, and always stop short of paying them for anything beyond that. For one thing, I wouldn't want any kind of unknown software downloaded onto my ‘puter and don't feel safe giving them a credit card number or bank info. Maybe others have had good luck with these types of sites, but I'd rather not take the chance that my next CC statement shows that my account has been maxed out.

Your a smart man benderboy, know i'm probably missing out on some choice vids, but prefer to have me pc still working:bananajum ,thanx for replying:bananawin