PDA

View Full Version : Just a question for the ladies

hallo26nl
06-07-2006, 03:21 PM
There is already a topic running with a question for the guys who may
bust your balls. But this one is especially for the ladies:

Whose balls would you like to bust?

(Sharon do you have a favourite guy whose balls you want to bust?)

SIL
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm not sure that you'll get much of a response to that one but I hope u do :)

I would like to see George Bush and his mate Tony Blair get busted big time :D by Snoodle. Yes guys... you've fucked up the world and its now time for you to take your punishment :D Who'da think would go down first?

Julie18nz
06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Yes, I have to add that u probably wont get many replies, coz if we girls DO reply there will only be shouts of "She's a guy"

SIL
06-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Julie is definitely NOT a guy – so who would u bust if you could bust a celebrity?

mgspecter
06-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Who'da think would go down first?

Bush :Baahaha:

evilgrl
06-07-2006, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=hallo26nl]There is already a topic running with a question for the guys who may
bust your balls. But this one is especially for the ladies:

Whose balls would you like to bust?

QUOTE]

Jean Claude VanDamme he just seems like such a jerk.

evilgrl

Trouble
06-07-2006, 11:29 PM
Jean Claude VanDamme he just seems like such a jerk.

evilgrl
Is she just the awesmest form of awesome or what?

And as to some of the REST of yew, lemme set things straight here: the C-in-C's nutsack has JUDICIOUS IMMUNITY!!! That's right. The White House has a legal argument written up somewheres, and we reckon mah huevos rancheros are off-limits until Ah am out of office. After which Ah plan on going into hiding.

An' lemme point out: VanDamme does NOT have judicious immunity!!! Go git 'im!

poolman2
06-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Uh, Trouble,

I don't think George has any protection or immunity from Laura. That was a principle well developed in the previous administration when Hillary launched at Bill. Well, I will grant you, she is probably not allowed to kill him; but I'm doubt she is otherwise restrained. I think the lawyers call it stare decisis.

poolman2

mgspecter
06-08-2006, 08:12 AM
believe it or not from what i've heard vandamme is actually a nice guy.

hallo26nl
06-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Well so far the number of replies doesn't disappoint me at all :thumbup

So Bush is one of the favourites I guess. I too heard that Jean Claude
van Damme is a really nice bloke in real life. But there goes a rumour that
he is very rough at the movie set. Hitting/kicking so hard that other actors
get injured. But that is a rumour I heard a long, long time ago, so if this
is true?

Keep up the good work ladies!!!

By the way Julie18nz, I can imagine that such reactions are very annoying
for the women of this forum. Thanks for explaining. I hope this doesn't stop
you from posting, because I think such reactions are so easy and cheap
please don't let it bother you. Rock on!!! :letsplay

mgspecter
06-08-2006, 12:36 PM
i second that...there aren't enough women on these boards to begin with and then you have shmucks calling them guys because they speak out? thats retarded. again imho

Georgie
06-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Well from a woman (yes, I am a woman) I'd have to give Russel Crow my vote. He seems like a bully who deserves a kick.

mgspecter
06-08-2006, 06:06 PM
just make sure you hide all the phones in the area...he may fight back lol

Sailor
06-08-2006, 09:42 PM

I saw Van damme in Phuket Thailand a few years back and he was all wrapped up with a young boy that appeared to be about 14 years old, so he may not be interested in women! Sailor

mgspecter
06-08-2006, 10:27 PM
I saw Van damme in Phuket Thailand a few years back and he was all wrapped up with a young boy that appeared to be about 14 years old, so he may not be interested in women! Sailor

That was probably his son kristopher.

Trouble
06-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Oh, dadgummit, there y'all have to go and ruin a grl's perfectly good fantasy? Let 'im be a JERK, I say!

I don't think George has any protection or immunity from Laura. That was a principle well developed in the previous administration when Hillary launched at Bill. Well, I will grant you, she is probably not allowed to kill him; but I'm doubt she is otherwise restrained. I think the lawyers call it stare decisis.
ANOTHER whistle-blower! How am Ah s'pozed tah run this dagnab country with all of these LEAKS?!?

But, yer right, Mr. Poolman2, mah loyal Texas fellow-billionaire. Laura also has judicious immunity. That's what leeps mah philanthropy in line.