PDA

View Full Version : question for the women

jeff22
06-08-2006, 03:21 AM
I have a new nieghbor, she is very cute, The appartment pool is infront of my place. She caught me staring at her in her very skimpy bikini. I turned around doing other thinks. she knocked on the door I opened the door, she swung a bat at my balls 3 times, they swelled up turned purple I was crying and pukes.the doc said I have micro crack in my balls and would take alot of time to heal. he said 1 more hit and my balls are gone.
to all the women here, would you go that far?
what would you do for someone looking at you?
anyway this was 2months ago and my balls are healing.

EggsForCrush
06-08-2006, 03:41 AM
I have a new nieghbor, she is very cute, The appartment pool is infront of my place. She caught me staring at her in her very skimpy bikini. I turned around doing other thinks. she knocked on the door I opened the door, she swung a bat at my balls 3 times, they swelled up turned purple I was crying and pukes.the doc said I have micro crack in my balls and would take alot of time to heal. he said 1 more hit and my balls are gone.
to all the women here, would you go that far?
what would you do for someone looking at you?
anyway this was 2months ago and my balls are healing.

I think this event never happened,and just a fantasy of yours jeff :) but a nice fantasy.. and we can add more imagination..:D

abused berries
06-08-2006, 04:16 AM
i think this is called "battery."

Leatherface
06-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Felony assault would be more correct.

Ace Hardlight
06-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Actually, it is sexual assault, false authority and conviction. But I don't think that that would happen. Now, if the happened to me, I would have trucked her [I don't care WHO she is]; I would have maybe had a micro-fracture in my left nut, but she would have a gross-fracture through the hotel wall opposite my door.

No offense, but a ball-tap would have been more appropriate: as a warning. But if she did try the bat thing and she was beasted, then I still would have had her face justice to the fullest extent of the law.

In short: ladies, we all love you and if you don't want someone to look at you, then don't wear a bikini [or you could just wear black]. Ballbusting is sexually attractive and a very fun fetish when it is CONSENTUAL. Non consentualities may leave the guy who you assumed was trying to look at you wealthy and satisfied with you in prison [that is why the nut-tap approach is the most effective; It gives the "lay off" message and I don't think anyone would arrest you for tapping someone].

EggsForCrush
06-09-2006, 06:33 AM
Actually, it is sexual assault, false authority and conviction. But I don't think that that would happen. Now, if the happened to me, I would have trucked her [I don't care WHO she is]; I would have maybe had a micro-fracture in my left nut, but she would have a gross-fracture through the hotel wall opposite my door.

No offense, but a ball-tap would have been more appropriate: as a warning. But if she did try the bat thing and she was beasted, then I still would have had her face justice to the fullest extent of the law.

In short: ladies, we all love you and if you don't want someone to look at you, then don't wear a bikini [or you could just wear black]. Ballbusting is sexually attractive and a very fun fetish when it is CONSENTUAL. Non consentualities may leave the guy who you assumed was trying to look at you wealthy and satisfied with you in prison [that is why the nut-tap approach is the most effective; It gives the "lay off" message and I don't think anyone would arrest you for tapping someone].

Brother Ace Hardlight; you are absolutely right! women can defend theirselves about wearing bikinis,as " we dont wear those to make you look at us!" But this is our nature! If you are wearing sexy dresses, you are not only about to become the alpha female in your society, but also, the you are the woman to be looked and fantasied about..