PDA

View Full Version : favorite way to be busted

radio19952001
06-08-2006, 10:35 PM
imo it has to be the barefoot press down, with my legs spread open while she holds my heels.

Anyone else?

guyinkits2004
06-09-2006, 05:35 AM
I love to be on all fours, ass in the air and everything hanging down as an easy target. Nothing better than the feeling of a good kick that makes my balls bounce around. First kick usually makes me have to put my head on the floor, which of course makes my cock and balls even more accessible for the next ones!! :)

abused berries
06-09-2006, 05:50 AM
im with guy on this one. bent over on hands and knees so there is definite hanging. from behind also.

Frozenorb2112
06-09-2006, 01:03 PM
when the guy is behind the chick and she kicks the guy with her back heel man instant boner lol

Magnum
06-09-2006, 02:35 PM
It's kind of a toss up for me. I love being kicked from behind but I also love having my wife stand on my balls with bare feet trapping them in the srch of her foot or under her heel. Last night I got tired of my nutsack stinging so I tied my balls up in my underware and let her kick me with her socks on. What a difference. She was kicking me much harder because it didn't sting so bad. My nuts were hurting badly after that. Then she stood on them for a while until tears were coming to my eyes.:wooow

skipperbob
06-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Favorite for me is standing and leaning forward with my arms against the wall. Lets everything hang down nice and exposed for kicks from behind and she can also lay down in front of me and snap her foot up against my hanging balls.:thumbup They bounce around nice and love that sound when her instep smacks against my swollen gonads!:bananajum

metalhead123
06-14-2006, 01:00 PM
I like it when my gf cups my nuts and then slaps them
I also like it when he hit them with weapons
Does anyone else like weoapns used on them or am I the only one

pulleddown
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
I personally like a humbler. Getting whipped while in this position is very painful and hurts for a while afterwards.

I have one made out two pieces of plastic pipe. Our "whip" is also plastic pipe. When not in use, does not look like B&D equip. Also, hard to beat the price. Plastic is less likely to irritate and cannot leave splinters.

Jazzer
06-16-2006, 03:15 PM
What a difficult question. Radio has a point about the held foot stomp, that has a certain brutality and mean intent to it which is cool.
For me there is something about a knee that does it, especially when there is eye contact eh?
Also biting is good.
Probably the most pain was when the Mrs had me tied up on the bed and put a board under me and stepped on them. At one point one got trapped in between her big toe and the next one and she clenched her foot hard.
Theres just too many ways to have a fave.
J :wooow

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 02:07 PM
i like any way the women likes since it should be up to her

kevinsmith
06-22-2006, 07:27 AM
in other words, tim157b157, you aren't just into ballbusting, you're into the idea of a female dom. Should hardly be surprising, given the name of the board.

I think it is more fun when it's up to them, as it's a surprise and you can't be prepared for it. As long as they tend to choose from the things I like.

I don't know about 'weapons', but I have a small wooden bat I kind of like. If someone was hitting my forehead with it, I guess then I'd call it a 'weapon'.

kevinsmith
06-22-2006, 08:02 AM
I also like when they are cupped in one hand and punched, either deep and hard, or quickly and repeatedly, with the other.

I guess that's my fave.

CBTFanAR
06-22-2006, 08:10 AM
One way me and the gf enjoy is for me to kneel on the egde of the bed, facing the egde, with my knees apart and balls dangling (and my hands bound behind me). She then kneels in front of me and uses by sac like one of those "speedbags" boxers train on... I usually fold after only a few, but get right back into position pretty quickly... mainly from her grabbing my balls and saying (in a sweet and innocent voice) "Come on, get back up... we're not done yet."

We also like putting me on all fours with a pillow under my balls to keep them in place for her. Much easier for punches and paddles this way since the swinging is eliminated.

kevinsmith
06-23-2006, 12:15 AM
do you find the sensation is more powerful when they swing, or when they are held in place with a pillow?

McQaude_1
06-23-2006, 07:42 PM
I prefer hands and knees as well, but I add having my balls tied very tight with an ace bandage and then slapped, punched, twisted, etc.

fittizzioh
06-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I can't believe no one prefers squeezing! When my gf or some female friend grabs my balls to make me do something or just to have fun it's the best sensation!!

That is REAL FEMDOM!!!

Geezer
06-24-2006, 05:08 AM
I can't believe no one prefers squeezing!

I've never been into hitting or kicking as I think it's too much out of control of both the kicker and the kickee. Sure, it's excrutiating pain but it's over too soon. I like my gential pain applied over a long period.

When I get into a session, I want it to last at least half an hour or more and I haven't heard of anyone receiving kicks or punches for that long. Whether you are lucky enough to have a squeezer or have to do it yourself, the squeezing can be administered either gently (if necessary) or severely for an extended period...and the more often you play at the edge of your threshold the more able you are to take more the next time. I usually start slowly and keep applying more and more pressure, letting my tolerance build as I reach and occasionally go slightly past my threshold-of-the-moment (which always goes higher and higher as I get deeper and deeper into a squeezing session).

My squeezer died a decade ago and since, I've gotten pretty imaginative (and some would say quite bizarre) with the methods I've discovered to apply pressure to my eggs...seldomly do my squeezing sessions last less than an hour and occasionally they go on to two hours before I'm exhausted and I have a wonderful endocrin buzz...and my pain berries are pink and warm and amazingly mushy.

When my wife used to "do" me I was very sensitive on one side and although she could satisfy her (rather small) sadistic drive on one of my balls, the other was extremely sensitive and I often had to stop her and make her move back to the other nut. Now, having gone to various levels of applying pressure to it, my once sensitive ball can take a lot of pressure which I apply both manually and with a series of clamps, wrappings and my favorite, small thick rubber bands (the kind they use on lobster claws).

Working up to be able to do what I do to my testicles wasn't fast or easy but is totally rewarding after a long session of squeezing and clamping.

The Geezer

experiment
06-26-2006, 07:52 PM
The fun is in trying different ways to bust. Squeezing or having them wrapped in an ace bandage for as long as you can stand it are very stimulating. Also cupping them and punching as hard and quickly as you can is very pleasuarable.

spreader
06-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Any way the female desire's is fine with me. I've never had a bad bust (lucky). One of the best for me comes at the end of a session when i'm strapped down flat on my back and my girlfriend masturbates me to the first squirt of my orgasm, then she lets go of my cock and starts rapidly slapping my nuts while i squirm in frustration through the rest of my orgasm without my cock being touched. NICE.

Markw
06-27-2006, 04:01 AM
Love to lay on the floor and wife steppping my my balls till they turn dark red, then have her get me ready to pop then as i am cumming have her step on them till i shot all over.

oren1b
06-28-2006, 06:48 AM
i like it when the woman grab the balls from behind my beck whilesqueezing and pulling and talking

oren1b
06-28-2006, 07:10 AM
for me watching movies of ball busting is very exiting especially when the man is not into s@m or ballbusting in his real life. he agrees only cause he needs the money.
he doesnt enjoy it . and than its the most real and othentic. it is real ****** femdom...

oren1b
06-28-2006, 07:22 AM
so as i was saying,
the best are with real grabbing mistress and with some guy who is doing it for the money. and as the session becomes long enough, he cant queet cause then he was suffering for free tfor to long

kevinsmith
06-29-2006, 08:03 AM
oren -

would you like it if, after an hour, he was offered to triple his money by being tied up for 20 minutes?

I wonder because there is no telling whether or how much she would go past his limit, or whether she'd even even leave his mouth uncovered to be able to hear his pleading and screams.