PDA

View Full Version : BallBusting in Wrestling

zorro
06-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Does neone knew a site for these, There are so many good ones there, Chyna, sable, lita, stephanie!

Julie18nz
06-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Does neone knew a site for these, There are so many good ones there, Chyna, sable, lita, stephanie!

Try dBabble, the guys over there go CRAZY over fake busts :)

qa1
06-11-2006, 05:54 PM
there used to be a site called hundra, but it has closed down. i do have all the clips that they had from all the wrestling federations. is that what you are looking for?

thedude
06-11-2006, 06:26 PM
there used to be a site called hundra, but it has closed down. i do have all the clips that they had from all the wrestling federations. is that what you are looking for?

I would be interested in those clips qa if that's not too much trouble

Ace Hardlight
06-11-2006, 10:37 PM

Come again? All I got for dBabble was a program client.

Trouble
06-12-2006, 12:57 AM
FAKE BUSTS?!? I suppose those are okay, but I really prefer the saline ones to the silicone ones, just 'cuz of the health dangers posed by silicone.

On the other hand, I HAVE handled silicone and saline fake busts, and the silicone ones feel awesome. (See, the rest of yah thought you knew what Julie meant, but Trouble kept his wits about him and realized what she must have REALLY meant. Plus, all those "guys" on DBabble are really chicks who are faking. You can totally tell.)

Julie18nz
06-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Come again? All I got for dBabble was a program client.

dBabale is a fairly well known BB forum, but mostly for TV and movie clips. I use to belong to it, but it has turned into more of a "We HATE women forum", so I asked to be removed.

The guy that runs it, Yoda, is way cool tho :)

Magnum
06-12-2006, 10:38 AM
dBabale is a fairly well known BB forum, but mostly for TV and movie clips. I use to belong to it, but it has turned into more of a "We HATE women forum", so I asked to be removed.

The guy that runs it, Yoda, is way cool tho :)

It's still a decent forum. There are a few a__holes there but for the most part it's good. The thing about that forum is there is so much info and references to sites and busts that I check it almost daily. Yoda is very cool. Many hosts from other sites also post there so the update are always posted there. BTW Julie, just let me know who is giving you the grief and I will personally go over there and beat their ass.:soomad

smackMyNuts
06-12-2006, 12:26 PM
dBabble is the name of the software that the forum runs on. It's not the name of the forum. You could call it TLCnet or Yoda's forum. It's at bbgroups.tlcnet.com.

It was actually originally about promoting Scott's Ball busting videos (the guy who runs velvet kick) back when there were no ball-busting sites on the web. It was a lot of fun initially, and the story forum is still pretty good. Unfortunately, it's devolved into a place which is unfriendly to women due to

1) Accusation of being a guy against any woman who posts anything. This has included posts by women who we had seen on video or heard audio from.

2) Continual discussion of celebrities. When half of the threads are about what actress you want to be busted by, it quickly gets to be a place where real women don't feel welcome. Having fantasies is well and good, but when the entire topic of a place turns into male fantasies, it's not going to be a place where women want to be.

Smack

avgbody
06-12-2006, 10:17 PM
There are some good pics at http://www.matrock.com/ of women taking advantage of men's balls during wrestling

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 07:22 PM
zorro means in pro wrestling i think