PDA

View Full Version : ruptured testicles

crushmytesticles
06-11-2006, 11:59 PM
guys, have any one of u ever had one of your balls ruptured?? and girls have u ever ruptured someones balls?? un purpose, accidentaly or whatever?

Magnum
06-12-2006, 10:43 AM
I made some testicles out of modeling clay. I put them on the floor and my wife stomped them flat.:D Thats the closest for me.

ballsbarber
06-12-2006, 02:26 PM
I have never heard of it in real life...

tim157b157
06-14-2006, 02:01 PM
magnum do you think your wife would do it to you for real if you let her

Magnum
06-26-2006, 12:20 PM
magnum do you think your wife would do it to you for real if you let her

If I had given it much thought and really wanted her to then yes she probably would. She says she loves to see the wince and pain on my face when she kicks or stomps on my balls.:D

tim157b157
06-26-2006, 01:21 PM
magnum would you ever let your wife bust soneone elce as well

Bremuse0
06-26-2006, 02:03 PM

All your posts are really creepy...seriously.

keenjoe22
06-27-2006, 11:39 AM
got ruptured on cycling accident when 16. have the scar of stiches on my right nut

Trouble
06-27-2006, 01:02 PM
got ruptured on cycling accident when 16. have the scar of stiches on my right nut
SNOODLE! Get your gear! We should do this poor soul a favour and make them match -- be ready to take his left nut and do some harm!

P.S.: I say this with only the utmost respect for Snoodle's mind and her value as a human being, and not because I am only interested in cheap smut talk. No, really!

Magnum
06-27-2006, 02:48 PM

Do you mean would I mind? I am not sure. I suppose with the right person. She has no problem kicking guys in the balls that deserve it (she has done it to others). The main decision would be left up to her. She doesn't get off busting guys though. She busts me because I ask her to but she does have a slight evil streak too. I don't think she would be up for kicking other guys in the balls that enjoy it.

testiclats
06-29-2006, 04:33 PM

Did your nut get ruined or do you still have it? Or do you have it, but it doesn't work?

What did it feel like? Did it hurt worse after it popped, or less?

Someone said the pain from being kicked comes from pressure sensors inside "shell" of your testicle, so I wondered, if your testicle popped, that would relieve the pressure right... so wouldn't the pain stop once it popped? Or just did it hurt even worse after it ruptured?

PS - I'm not trying to be rude or creepy or anything I just am curious, I think a lot of us would like to know! And how else can you know, except from someone who as actually experienced it? Lots of people guess but you have BEEN there....

Trouble
06-29-2006, 11:57 PM
PS - I'm not trying to be rude or creepy or anything I just am curious, I think a lot of us would like to know! And how else can you know, except from someone who as actually experienced it? Lots of people guess but you have BEEN there....
How else? Well, there IS another way: we could get our own nuts ruptured! And since we don't wannah do that (I mean, Troubled, the polyester version of *me*, he's probably demented nough to try, but...), you are just taking the second-best route: ask a guy who got a nut burst!!!

If you ask, of course, a guy can TELL you what it feels like, but I suspect that if he describes it we'll be stuck like women saying, "Hunh. Okay, I know what he said... But what does it FEEL LIKE?!?"

Currently, a lot of new doctors who specialize in male genitalia are women. They go INTO medical school already knowing how their reproductive system works, but remain curious, it seems... A friend of mine (mother of four) told me about the doctor who specialized in the kind of operation her son needed (neonatal incision, and you DO NOT want to know what that is): young woman, in much demand, has done about 200 neonatal incisions -- all of them on boys who had been circumcised, which tends to point to the root cause...

sacklunch27
07-02-2006, 08:19 AM
This wasn't during bb but…

I heard about a groom that on his wedding party was lifted on a table in some kind of a traditional dance.

The poor bastard then fell directly and with full force on someone's shoulder. He popped one. He wasn't responsive and only twitched in agony when they tried to move him. I guess he wasn't into BB…..

I heard this story one night in bed from my wife which was on the ambulance team.

Needless to say, I f*cked her senseless that night….

BIOfisis
07-02-2006, 05:32 PM
during a fight between groups in the street when i was 17.
ouch! even in my memories, the pain's still there...

try
07-02-2006, 07:28 PM
guys, have any one of u ever had one of your balls ruptured?? and girls have u ever ruptured someones balls?? un purpose, accidentaly or whatever?

In the magazine Femme Fatales martial arts expert and stuntwoman Kathy Long (who doubled for Michelle Pieffer in Batman) told how when a guy attacked her she squeezed his balls, and he needed hospital treatment for "bleeding in the testicles". The interviewer was a woman, and she said she found this hilarious and exciting.

Kathy also spoke of when she worked in a bar and how if she was confronted by a troublesome guy she would eject him from the premises by grabbing his balls and dragging him to the door.

Sounds like our kind of girl!

sacklunch27
07-03-2006, 02:58 PM
during a fight between groups in the street when i was 17.
ouch! even in my memories, the pain's still there...

would you mind sharing? did you manage to go on/ defend yourself? how bad did it feel? some say that adrenalin gives you the power to ignore most pains...