PDA

View Full Version : question for the guys

Frozenorb2112
06-12-2006, 10:20 AM
whats up i wanted to ask what would you guys do i a total stranger would hit up in the nuts girl of course i would like to know how would you react to this

this is what i would do i would take her by the nipples pull them and punch her right in the mouth cause i personally dont like strangers kicking someone they dont know in the balls. thanks ;]

Magnum
06-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Thank you ma'am may I have another? Actually I don't know how I would react.:confused:

mgspecter
06-12-2006, 03:00 PM
depends who the girl is...some random chick? i'd probably be a little pissed...snoodle...i'd ask for more :-D

tim157b157
06-12-2006, 09:31 PM
for me if she was hot it would be ok beause i like it but both of the people should be into it or it can have a bad out come sometimes

avgbody
06-12-2006, 10:05 PM
If the women is attractive and nice legs and does it when no one is looking. Then i would be happy with that. But if it is seen by people i have to see often, then i would probably be mad.

Trouble
06-13-2006, 01:25 AM
Depends. Got grabbed by one of the local prostitutes and managed to yank my junk out of her hand; had I been thinking with my penis (as usual), I would have let her squeeze.

In theory, I probably would be too busy trying to keep my lunch down and my embarassment somewhat tucked away to think about the chick, unless it was a chick I know and dislike, who would get her cunt punted up to the ceiling the next day. Well, unless it was one of the chicks I know who REALLY deserves a cunt-beating, in which case I would grab her, duct tape her into a torpedo, and mail her to a certain someone in New Zealand, marked "do not CB until Christmas -- then do not stop the CB until after New Year's!"

It's a gosh darn shame, but we all know it's true: hot chicks can get away with anything, up to and including surprise busts delivered to strangers. If some chick with serious boobage kneed me, I can't see myself protesting much.

tim157b157
06-14-2006, 02:04 PM
it might even be better if she did it by surprize