PDA

View Full Version : I went to visit a psychologist, need advice!

testiclats
06-18-2006, 01:58 AM
Edit: this turned out to be a long post but I need your advice so please read it! I didn't know who else to ask, you guys are kind of in the same boat as me, so I figured you might have advice for me!

Well, I have wondered why ballbusting gets me off, it worries me. I wonder if I can live a normal life and get married and have kids... I want a happy marriage with kids, how can I do that if I want a woman who wants to crush my nuts? lol... it doesn't make sense does it?

Well, I didn't know how to make sense of it so I went to see a psychologist. This is a psychologist who also specializes in sexual therapy for couples, and working with sexual hang-ups so I figured she would be better suited to handle this touchy issue, not some regular stuffy psychologist. Anyway, I told her about my childhood growing up with all sisters, none of them ever busted my balls but maybe being the youngest child with all sisters had something to do with it?

I also told her about how in 6th grade I saw a scene in some movie where a girl kicks a guy in the nuts, and he says "you crushed my balls!" and how it scared me... Did she really crush and destroy his balls? Also how in 6th grade my best friend's sister was a very mean ballbuster, she loved kicking young boys in the balls if they offended her in any way. She used to brag about how she had kicked every boy she knew in the nuts at least once, and she always used to tease me and threaten me, saying "Hey, you're my brother's best friend and I haven't even kicked you in the nuts! I have kicked everyone else, when am I gonna kick your nuts? I'm sure I'll kick you in the nuts soon!" She was a year or so older and she really scared me! She never did kick me though...

I also told her about how my girlfriend in junior high asked me to let her smash my nuts with her foot, and I let her... That was pretty weird... it only happened that one time though.

I told her all this. At first I was not comfortable telling my dirty secrets to a WOMAN... I actually didn't realize the doctor was female when I made the appointment. I just kind of assumed Dr. so-and-so would be a man, chauvanist me, I know. But, she was very understanding, she was such a good listener, i felt like I could trust her. I ended up telling all, I even told her how I have watched videos of men being brutally kicked, squeezed, stomped, etc. in the balls. It felt good to come clean and tell someone about my dirty secrets.

Then she told me, I think we are making some progress, and I made an appointment to come and see her again. WE talked some more about my childhood and some of my fears and insecurities, how sometimes I'm afraid of intimacy dating, my self esteem problems, etc. Then she said, let's go back to your issues with testicles. She says I have a fear of being ********* that comes from my childhood, that when I was a little boy I was afraid someone was going to ******** me and then I wouldn't be a man and live up to my expectations of being a tough macho man. She said that when my junior high girlfriend smashed my nuts with her foot, that made my problem worse, because someone I trusted and cared about wanted to hurt my testicles, and I felt like I had to let them or I would lose their love. She said she had an exercise that would help, but I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to because it would take a lot of trust. I decided, my future relationships might depend on this so I agreed.

First of all she wanted me to take off my pants. She said, just look at this like a physical exam, and that she was a professional and I could trust her, and she also said that we needed to be perfectly clear that this was not a sexual thing, and that in fact, she was married and had no sexual interest in me, just wanted to help me as a doctor helping a patient. So I did it. Then she wanted me to put on a blindfold. She said I needed to conquer my fear of exposing my genitals, my fear of **********. She also said this went back to some other questions she asked me earlier. For example, the fact that I dont' feel comfortable sleeping on my back, she said that was because it exposes my genitals, that sleeping on my stomach was part of my fear of **********.

Anyway, so I put on the blindfold. This is getting weirder and wierder. Then she asked if she could touch my testicles. She said if I wasn't ready that was fine, we already made progress just getting this far. I said OK. She said it was part of learning to trust a woman not to ******** me. If you can imagine, it was sort of frightening, I don't know this woman, and she has me blindfolded. I wondered if I was really in danger. But I guess this is part of my whole problem. So I decided to face my fear and I said OK you can handle them. She pretty much just rolled them around between her fingers. It was kind of scary and a little bit exciting. She said, see? I am not ********** you, you are safe. I actually started to feel a little bit aroused, but I was so embarassed that luckily I did not get an erection, but my penis was sort of throbbing so I worried. What she said next really made me MORE nervous... she says, now I am going to squeeze your testicles lightly, I want you to see that they are not as fragile as you think. I say OK, but my voice is shaky, this is really outside my comfort zone, I am not sure if this is professional, I am not sure of anything! What kind of doctor is this? I agree though, I figure she must know what she is doing. So, she cups one nut in each of her small hands, and starts to squeeze.

While she was squeezing lightly, it was just mildly uncomfotable, she said to let her know if it was painful. I said no. She said, the testicles take more force to damage than a woman like her is capable of, so I shouldn't worry. Now she started asking me to describe what the squeezing made me think of. I told her, I feel like you are going to rip my balls off at any second. She asked me to just ramble on about anything that came to mind. Then, she said, I want to squeeze harder, is that OK? I said yes, and she clamped down more, and it started to really hurt. I told her, and she said, we can stop now if you want, but I think it would help you to experience the pain you are afraid of, just for a moment, a woman hurting your testicles, so you can see that it is NOT as bad as you think. I say, OK maybe for a moment longer... Then she really squeezes hard! I say, THAT HURTS! and she releases me. Then she says to go ahead and put my pants back on, and take off the blindfold. By now I am sweating and my hands are shaky as I button up my pants. I tuck away my erect penis, I didn't even realize I got an erection somewhere along the line there, I got distracted by the harder squeeze and didn't even notice!

So, I am sweaty and blushing fiercely, and she says, you did very well. Then she asks me to tell her what I thought about that experience. I told her that I felt totally helpless and scared that she might crush my testicles. We talked about it for a while and she started showing me how other things in my life were related to these feelings of insecurity. I didn't tell her, however, that I liked it when she was squeezing my nuts! That was just too much...

So, she says we made a lot of progress and that I should come back and do it again! Is she crazy? She says if we keep working on it I will lose my fear of women. Oh I forgot to say, she says I am afraid of women in general, not just afraid of being *********... she says I am just plain afraid of women. Anyways, what do you guys think? Is this doctor crazy? Should I tell her I liked it when she squeezed my balls? Shouldn't I be honest with my shrink?

I think this is the last thing I expected to happen from going to a doctor!

Snoodle
06-18-2006, 02:39 AM
Edit: this turned out to be a long post but I need your advice so please read it! I didn't know who else to ask, you guys are kind of in the same boat as me, so I figured you might have advice for me!

Well, I have wondered why ballbusting gets me off, it worries me. I wonder if I can live a normal life and get married and have kids... I want a happy marriage with kids, how can I do that if I want a woman who wants to crush my nuts? lol... it doesn't make sense does it?

Well, I didn't know how to make sense of it so I went to see a psychologist. This is a psychologist who also specializes in sexual therapy for couples, and working with sexual hang-ups so I figured she would be better suited to handle this touchy issue, not some regular stuffy psychologist. Anyway, I told her about my childhood growing up with all sisters, none of them ever busted my balls but maybe being the youngest child with all sisters had something to do with it?

I also told her about how in 6th grade I saw a scene in some movie where a girl kicks a guy in the nuts, and he says "you crushed my balls!" and how it scared me... Did she really crush and destroy his balls? Also how in 6th grade my best friend's sister was a very mean ballbuster, she loved kicking young boys in the balls if they offended her in any way. She used to brag about how she had kicked every boy she knew in the nuts at least once, and she always used to tease me and threaten me, saying "Hey, you're my brother's best friend and I haven't even kicked you in the nuts! I have kicked everyone else, when am I gonna kick your nuts? I'm sure I'll kick you in the nuts soon!" She was a year or so older and she really scared me! She never did kick me though...

I also told her about how my girlfriend in junior high asked me to let her smash my nuts with her foot, and I let her... That was pretty weird... it only happened that one time though.

I told her all this. At first I was not comfortable telling my dirty secrets to a WOMAN... I actually didn't realize the doctor was female when I made the appointment. I just kind of assumed Dr. so-and-so would be a man, chauvanist me, I know. But, she was very understanding, she was such a good listener, i felt like I could trust her. I ended up telling all, I even told her how I have watched videos of men being brutally kicked, squeezed, stomped, etc. in the balls. It felt good to come clean and tell someone about my dirty secrets.

Then she told me, I think we are making some progress, and I made an appointment to come and see her again. WE talked some more about my childhood and some of my fears and insecurities, how sometimes I'm afraid of intimacy dating, my self esteem problems, etc. Then she said, let's go back to your issues with testicles. She says I have a fear of being ********* that comes from my childhood, that when I was a little boy I was afraid someone was going to ******** me and then I wouldn't be a man and live up to my expectations of being a tough macho man. She said that when my junior high girlfriend smashed my nuts with her foot, that made my problem worse, because someone I trusted and cared about wanted to hurt my testicles, and I felt like I had to let them or I would lose their love. She said she had an exercise that would help, but I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to because it would take a lot of trust. I decided, my future relationships might depend on this so I agreed.

First of all she wanted me to take off my pants. She said, just look at this like a physical exam, and that she was a professional and I could trust her, and she also said that we needed to be perfectly clear that this was not a sexual thing, and that in fact, she was married and had no sexual interest in me, just wanted to help me as a doctor helping a patient. So I did it. Then she wanted me to put on a blindfold. She said I needed to conquer my fear of exposing my genitals, my fear of **********. She also said this went back to some other questions she asked me earlier. For example, the fact that I dont' feel comfortable sleeping on my back, she said that was because it exposes my genitals, that sleeping on my stomach was part of my fear of **********.

Anyway, so I put on the blindfold. This is getting weirder and wierder. Then she asked if she could touch my testicles. She said if I wasn't ready that was fine, we already made progress just getting this far. I said OK. She said it was part of learning to trust a woman not to ******** me. If you can imagine, it was sort of frightening, I don't know this woman, and she has me blindfolded. I wondered if I was really in danger. But I guess this is part of my whole problem. So I decided to face my fear and I said OK you can handle them. She pretty much just rolled them around between her fingers. It was kind of scary and a little bit exciting. She said, see? I am not ********** you, you are safe. I actually started to feel a little bit aroused, but I was so embarassed that luckily I did not get an erection, but my penis was sort of throbbing so I worried. What she said next really made me MORE nervous... she says, now I am going to squeeze your testicles lightly, I want you to see that they are not as fragile as you think. I say OK, but my voice is shaky, this is really outside my comfort zone, I am not sure if this is professional, I am not sure of anything! What kind of doctor is this? I agree though, I figure she must know what she is doing. So, she cups one nut in each of her small hands, and starts to squeeze.

While she was squeezing lightly, it was just mildly uncomfotable, she said to let her know if it was painful. I said no. She said, the testicles take more force to damage than a woman like her is capable of, so I shouldn't worry. Now she started asking me to describe what the squeezing made me think of. I told her, I feel like you are going to rip my balls off at any second. She asked me to just ramble on about anything that came to mind. Then, she said, I want to squeeze harder, is that OK? I said yes, and she clamped down more, and it started to really hurt. I told her, and she said, we can stop now if you want, but I think it would help you to experience the pain you are afraid of, just for a moment, a woman hurting your testicles, so you can see that it is NOT as bad as you think. I say, OK maybe for a moment longer... Then she really squeezes hard! I say, THAT HURTS! and she releases me. Then she says to go ahead and put my pants back on, and take off the blindfold. By now I am sweating and my hands are shaky as I button up my pants. I tuck away my erect penis, I didn't even realize I got an erection somewhere along the line there, I got distracted by the harder squeeze and didn't even notice!

So, I am sweaty and blushing fiercely, and she says, you did very well. Then she asks me to tell her what I thought about that experience. I told her that I felt totally helpless and scared that she might crush my testicles. We talked about it for a while and she started showing me how other things in my life were related to these feelings of insecurity. I didn't tell her, however, that I liked it when she was squeezing my nuts! That was just too much...

So, she says we made a lot of progress and that I should come back and do it again! Is she crazy? She says if we keep working on it I will lose my fear of women. Oh I forgot to say, she says I am afraid of women in general, not just afraid of being *********... she says I am just plain afraid of women. Anyways, what do you guys think? Is this doctor crazy? Should I tell her I liked it when she squeezed my balls? Shouldn't I be honest with my shrink?

I think this is the last thing I expected to happen from going to a doctor!

That sounds like the beginning of some pretty awesome pr0nz. :Baahaha:

Seriously, though, I figure if you're going to see a shrink, you should be honest with him/her. After all, what are you paying for if not to be honest?

dclett
06-18-2006, 04:40 AM
*sigh*

Maybe I'm the only stickler for labeling fantasy as "fiction" and real life as "fact." Not calling a post like this "fiction" straight up is going to mislead some people.

sacklunch27
06-18-2006, 10:59 AM
*sigh*

Maybe I'm the only stickler for labeling fantasy as "fiction" and real life as "fact." Not calling a post like this "fiction" straight up is going to mislead some people.

Pitty it wasn't presented as short erotic story but as a so-called experience. Could have been awsem.

uspsfanalan
06-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Man did I feel cheated when I found out that movie was a fake. Some reason I don't mind this time.

Julie18nz
06-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Nice little story, but as people have said before, its a pitty it was stated at the bgining :)

If you truely ARE worried about your fetish, all I can suggest is to stop worrying and enjoy it. THere are lots of happily married men with kids on this board who have been doing BB for a long time :)

Raphael01
06-19-2006, 01:21 AM
I've always thought my sexuality was a bit weird since I do like ballbusting. But thanks to the glorious internet with zoophiliacs, necrophiliacs, pedophiliacs, transsexuals, extreme bondage, rubber fetishes, pissing/scat/barf play, and so on... ballbusting looks kind of tame.

I would take note that I never had any real traumatic experiences as a kid, even though when I was in the third grade i received a kick from a girl who I hit on the head with a basketball. Other than that, I never actually had any real reason to get into it. My guess is that I just stumbled onto it, and it turns me on. As far as why it does, I don't think I really understand why some people are masochistic or sadistic. I did hear from a professor in human sexuality that kinky behaviours were a sign of intelligence, but he wasn't very specific as to what he meant by that and at that time I wasn't aware I even had a fetish.

SavoirFaire
06-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Some nice trick, at least "based on true story" could've been more fair.
I would love to have that shrink phone number just in case, though a Dominatrix would be cheaper and more pleasent I guess.
Anyway, as far as I know, nothing can be done about your fetish, but to enjoy it.

Cheers.

SF-

skipperbob
06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Please, send us all the name of that shrink!:bananajum Relax man, it is what it is. Don't over analize it, enjoy it!:iluvu:

Tinchen
06-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Why are you going to a doc? Is Ballbusting not a normal thing?

testiclats
06-19-2006, 02:42 PM
As for whether it is a true story or not... does it matter?

I thought you guys would like it... I did talk to a female shrink, maybe she didn't really end up squeezing my balls by the second visit... maybe that part was fantasy :) But as far as you know it was a true story... isn't that more exciting?

Whenever I read ballbusting stories it always is more fun to imagine that it really happened... And the stories that are supposed to be 100% true, those are the best! When I read them I think to myself, WOW I can't believe there are women like that out there! and it turns me on...

sacklunch27
06-20-2006, 03:36 AM
As for whether it is a true story or not... does it matter?

I thought you guys would like it... I did talk to a female shrink, maybe she didn't really end up squeezing my balls by the second visit... maybe that part was fantasy :) But as far as you know it was a true story... isn't that more exciting?

Whenever I read ballbusting stories it always is more fun to imagine that it really happened... And the stories that are supposed to be 100% true, those are the best! When I read them I think to myself, WOW I can't believe there are women like that out there! and it turns me on...

quit so...
I must say it was pretty good and I enjoyed it.

fittizzioh
06-24-2006, 03:37 AM
Please, send us all the name of that shrink!:bananajum Relax man, it is what it is. Don't over analize it, enjoy it!:iluvu:

I agree with you!

msms
06-25-2006, 01:47 AM
True or not, I enjoyed it! Can you give us part 2? After a couple of visits she could invite you to a seminar with a title like "The ********** Complex in modern psychology" or something...

I agree with your comment that when you read a story you like to think it was real.

Got any more stories?

smartty
07-07-2006, 08:39 AM
i am interested in yor fear of sleeping on your back i to have this fear and dream i am being killed when im on my back. i dont know how this fall into line with our fetish but it shure is a comon denominator.

EggsForCrush
07-07-2006, 03:04 PM
i also can't sleep on my back!
Testiclats, it was really good,i enjoyed it too. :) And please write the "real part 2" for me.
and write the "fictional part 3" for all of us :) please make the doctor bust your balls in the end! LOL :):)

Lil
07-08-2006, 10:25 PM
My hubby sleeps on his front too, but with his legs apart so I can still wake him up with a start if you know what I mean!!!

Ace Hardlight
07-08-2006, 10:33 PM
My hubby sleeps on his front too, but with his legs apart so I can still wake him up with a start if you know what I mean!!!

That will leave him with a migrane all day. Ha!

testiclats
07-09-2006, 03:04 AM
That will leave him with a migrane all day. Ha!

LOL, I never got a headache from my balls being busted! I got a balls ache though...

As for the story, pshh... writing stores is easy, it only took me like 10 minutes to write this one. If you actually like the story I could do more, lots of them... just really busy with school, that's the problem. If I have free time I would be glad to cook up some more organized stories (if people want them). This one was kind of just a stream of consciousness thing.

I like to base my stories on an element of truth. One thing I have thought about using for a basis of a story: One time I was at a high school dance and on our way out in the parking lot, I saw a small group of teens talking and stuff. Some guy was talking loudly to his friends, he looked like a class clown type. Suddenly one of the girls came up from behind and slapped her hand HARD into his nuts, I heard the "smack!" and the "oof!" from a ways away. The guy stooped over holding his crotch and complaining, I couldn't hear what he was saying, but I clearly heard the girl say "Oh, I'm sorry, are they still sore from earlier?" Then all the girls in the group seemed to be showing him sympathy, and I heard more mentions of his balls being "sore from earlier". They seemed be be sarcastic though, sort of like they were partially feeling sorry for him, but partially wanting to bust him some more! This is a phenomenon I have seen before, girls wanting to bust a guy's nuts, then wanting to comfort him afterwards, feeling sorry that he is in pain... but at the same time, wanting to do it again! It's strange...

For example, it reminds me of a time when my 13 year old niece asked if she could punch me in the stomach and it wouldn't hurt. This is something I was famous for in my family, nobody could hurt me when they punched me in the stomach. It was like one of those stupid human tricks. Anyway, she tried a couple times, but to no avail. Then she said "OK this time it will hurt!". I stood, legs slightly apart bracing myself for the punch, ready to show her that it didn't hurt at all. She brought her fist back pretending to prepare to punch my stomach, then she kneed me in the balls! It was quite a surprise and actually one of the more painful busts I have had. I remember at the time that I flinched and turned my hips to the side slightly, and in the process one of my testicles got smashed between her bony knee and my thigh muscle. It hurt a lot! I sort of bent over in pain, and what did she do? She HUGGED me and said "are you OK? I'm sorry! ohh you poor thing"... Very strange... I should have been mad, but she was being so nice.

Anyways, I might have to think about that one, I'm not sure what the motivation is behind that... Wanting to hurt someone, but feeling sorry for them at the same time... odd... But I have seen it many times!

I think a lot of girls want to bust a guy as much out of curiosity as anything. I remember as a kid being EXTREMELY curious about anything related to female sexuality. Can you imagine, in our society where female sexual organs are MUCH more talked about and exposed in various media, how curious girls must be about male anatomy? I think some girls especially puzzle over the nature of testicles. In fact, while most girls learn what a penis is at a very young age, I think a lot of girls don't necessarily know that men HAVE balls until they are in middle school, or else they don't know how many balls a man has, what they do, etc. For example, I remember one time in middle school my female cousin wanted to ask me a secret question, and when we were alone in the swimming pool, her face red with embarassment, she asked "how many balls do boys have?" I laughed at her, which made her turn more red and get angry in addition to embarassed, but I told her, "2 of course, what did you think?" She said "I dunno I always thought boys had 3!" I laughed so hard... I should have realized that was a good opportunity to introduce her into ballbusting... Too bad I wasn't quite as perverted then as I am now! Opportunities lost... She was very attractive too, and not even my real cousin, we just called her my cousin, but that's a long story.

Point is, I think there is a good deal of mystery for girls when it comes to testicles, what they do, WHY the heck they hurt so bad when they are hit, what happens when they are cut off (dogs being fixed, etc). I think that might be, at least in part, why so many girls yearn to try hitting a guy's nuts, but then feel sorry for him when he writhes in pain.

Anyways, I'm rambling, but if this isn't the right place to talk about this, I don't know what is :) Since I didn't REALLY go to a shrink, you guys are the closest thing I have...

Ace Hardlight
07-09-2006, 09:28 PM
I meant that when ever I wake up abruptly, I always have a headache for the rest of the day. Besides, do you know which head I was talking about?

Trouble
07-10-2006, 01:48 AM
I meant that when ever I wake up abruptly, I always have a headache for the rest of the day. Besides, do you know which head I was talking about?
See, I missed that entirely; I figured you meant to acknowledge that men think with their balls.

I mean, I do...