PDA

View Full Version : how far would you let a girl take it while busting you

tim157b157
06-19-2006, 12:10 AM
for me it depends on how much i like her if i think she is real beautiful then i would let her take it real far maybe some crushing my balls flat by standing on them:thumbup

Dominick
06-20-2006, 12:23 PM
How many women would like to do what my wife does to me. I have a tens unit and she attaches one pad to the underside of my dick head and the other side to the top of my dick head just behind the pee hole. The wire goes up my shorts to my waist and through the belt loops. When we go to a resturant she sits across from me and I hand her the wire under the table and she plugs it in the controller. She always picks a table where the waitress is hot , when the waitress comes to the table, she turns it on, when the waitress talks to me she turns it on higher, when the waitress talks to her she lowers the shock. Whenever she want to have fun with me she will juice the control up to a point of almost orgasm and make me sit there shaking for the electric jolt. Do any of you women like this and would you do it to me and do you have any other ways of torture that you would do to me that would give my wife any ideas ? Thanks.

tim157b157
06-20-2006, 10:51 PM
how about if she put your balls between her 2 palms and then she twist her hands around

Dominick
06-22-2006, 12:35 PM
No I need something exciting and a sense of danger of being caught. I also want to do something that will give her as much pleasure as she is giving me. If I receive more pain then her pleasure thats ok....I LOVE pain especially when it is administered by a woman. What do you have to say girls ?? Any comments ??

Dominick
06-22-2006, 12:36 PM
How about you Sharon...whats your reply ????

archer
06-22-2006, 04:51 PM
This is a scary subject. If I found the right woman and I knew we would stay together, I would be happy to give up my balls.

It is a frightening thought, if it was the right woman, I would be helpless to stop her ********** me.

tim157b157
06-22-2006, 08:22 PM
archer if that it what you really want them maybe someday i will come true for you