PDA

View Full Version : does antone like to lick the feet that just busted you

tim157b157
06-19-2006, 12:12 AM
i never tried the foot licking thing but i would try it

skipperbob
06-19-2006, 01:00 PM
My favorite position is to have her lying on her back or sitting on a sofa and I am bent over her and she has one foot raised up to my face while her other foot is slapping or rubbing or kicking me between the legs! It's great to see how long I can stand it and I get to kiss and slobber all over her foot on my mouth while she works me with her other foot! She will see how excited she can get me and when I am ready to spurt she kicks me to cool me off and laughs at me and does it all again to me. I want it to go on for hours!

poolman2
06-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Most of the time after we go to bed, my wife will repeatedly knee me in the balls. Occasionally she'll kneel on them. Eventually she gets tired of playing, so she props both feet up on my balls and goes to sleep. Sometimes she's really generous and shifts one of her feet to my face to worship while leaving her constantly fidgeting other foot atop my package.

One of my favorite activities is when she does a really long workout seeing how many different ways she can kick, stomp, and trample my package. Afterwards in bed, she may put one foot on my nose or neck and the other in my mouth while squeezing my nuts and giving me a bj.

Obviously I married well.

tim157b157
06-19-2006, 10:18 PM
good post guys who elce likes this