PDA

View Full Version : will u let paris hiltin and nichole bust u and how and how far will u let them takeit

tim157b157
06-19-2006, 10:31 PM
i would let them both bust me real hard i would let them do pretty anything they wantes to do and it would be for as long as possible maybe it could be a all day thing

smackMyNuts
06-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Do we really have to have these sort of discussions? What is it with people wanting to talk about celebrities busting them? If you've got a really great fantasy, then write a story about it. Every forum I've ever been at seems to start with people discussing their real experiences and eventually devolving into talking about what celebrity people would like to have bust them. I'm not gonna censor anyone, but really, what's the point of having this sort of discussion?

Smack

Fenric
06-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Please consider whether anybody might want to read what you post before doing so. Tim you’ve posted >5 times a day for the last week. Now I don’t want to appear too critical but…..
none of it was worth reading!

Angelo
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
heey, don't be so mean.. paris hilton and nichole are nice girls, and I realy like the thought of them busting me.

benderboy
06-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Just for the record, I wouldn't want Paris Hilton anywhere near me, unless she has previously been throughly fumigated, and has had at least some of that two year accumulation of makeup scraped off.

SavoirFaire
06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
hummm... its my lucky guess, but I believe this thread was probably motivated by this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V99hMcZm8xs

otherwise it would be sort of nonsense as stated by other members.

BTW, well..., yeah... I would sacrifice my self and gladdly take the Paris Hilton ballbusting. :jumpsmile :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

Cheers.

SF-

helios
06-20-2006, 06:35 PM
I agree the celebrity fantasy thing can get boring, but I think he does raise an interesting point about how far one would let the object of one's desire go. And it does seem a kind of (yes, perhaps, perverted) tribute to the buster to want to let them do anything they want to.

In reality I doubt I would consent to being completely powerless in this context, but one does feel one could come close to it - for the right woman. For instance, (as discussed in other threads) Emma Peel (Diana Rigg). I would add to this list Jennifer Garner and some other ballbusters of distinction. But it would be a short list.

helios

kickMyBalls1
06-20-2006, 09:21 PM
nicole could sit on my face while paris was busting me

Jazzer
06-21-2006, 05:58 PM
and after a bit they could swap round... now youre talking :)

tim157b157
06-21-2006, 10:55 PM
yea that would be great

metalhead123
06-23-2006, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't ket Paris or nichol bust me
but I would let the Olsen twins have their way with me

dclett
06-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Please consider whether anybody might want to read what you post before doing so. Tim you’ve posted >5 times a day for the last week. Now I don’t want to appear too critical but…..
none of it was worth reading!

Gotta agree with this sentiment, but just do what I did:
http://forums.femaledom.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=10469

illedim
06-24-2006, 11:36 AM
nice idea.

it make me remember I had one video with nichole having fun with some nuts.