PDA

View Full Version : video versus reality

kevinsmith
06-20-2006, 07:07 AM
What are the differences between what you like to see on video and what you like to do in real life?

This can include differences like you like watching something every day but would only do it every other month, or differences like watching busting which is too hard-core to want to actually try...

I for example like watching kicks but find them a little too rough for my tastes.

Giverny
06-20-2006, 12:21 PM
I like to see hard kicks by normal girls wearing normal streetwear and sneakers or buffs. And I like it when they laugh and have real fun when the guy gets down. But I have never experienced hard kicks myself, only light slaps (I am a coward). But anyway: most important is to see the girls enjoy themselves, even if they kick really hard (no domme stuff).

benderboy
06-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Here's what I do and don't like on video:

I DON'T like domme types dressed up like vampires.
I DO like normal looking women wearing skirts or shorts.
I DO like to see hard kicks, and the more the better.
I DON'T like some of the bad acting on a lot of videos.
I DO like the right kind of language and interesting noises.

And, I like to use my favorite videos as examples for what I like my wife to do to me. It's her choice, but I figure if she has something to inspire her, she can take it wherever she wants it to go. She really kicks hard, so few videos are going to motivate her to do it any harder, but style and attitude can certainly be influenced.

Raphael01
06-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Personally, I absolutely dislike blood when it comes to ballbusting. So when I see nails stabbed through a testicle, I'm kind of grossed out. I was also pretty sickened by the ********** thread (which is something I don't want to happen in real life), but to each his own. ^_^

Trouble
06-20-2006, 09:37 PM
In real life: I got kneed really hard by a woman with whom there was, yanno, a misunderstanding. I do not ever want to get kneed THAT hard, but I love to see that kind of thing in video.

I don't like bad actors in video or in person. ;)

I prefer to see clothed people in video, since it seems more realistic; in person, I dig CHNM, but both clother or both nude is okay.

Got my balsl bitten once; cannot enjoy the thought of it ever happening to me again or seeeing it on video or in a pic. I kind alike the memory, but I really don't want it to happen again, from noe until the end of time, to any other guy or to me. Seriously, having a chick biting your nuts sucks (although, oddly enough, having her suck your nuts doesn't bite).

Put me down on the list opf blood-squeamish, nail and other piercing-avoiding, **********-horrified list. Remember: when a chick offers to lop your scrotum off, just say no.

poolman2
06-21-2006, 05:38 AM
Oh, Come on, Trouble,

If Mistress ever wanted to bite or otherwise crush the twins really hard, I'd be really tolerant, well, more or less so anyway. Whatever happened, I'd earn some really seriously heavy browny points from Mistress anyway. I couldn't lose, no matter how much it hurt.

ROFLMAO

Poolman2

Well, as I think about it, maybe Mistress really is kind to me. Oh, my gosh, this is getting really scarey. I'm going to cuddle back under Mistress' really sweet feet.

Trouble
06-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, as I think about it, maybe Mistress really is kind to me. Oh, my gosh, this is getting really scarey. I'm going to cuddle back under Mistress' really sweet feet.
My mistake was sleeping with her best friend. Barring that incident... okay, those incidents... she probably would not have bit with, yanno, such, er... well, jaw strength, for one.

All in all, I prefer to remember her best friend. DAMN, what a woman!

bilbo111
06-22-2006, 04:21 PM
in a video the girl's reaction is more important than in real life I believe..

fittizzioh
06-22-2006, 05:04 PM
I just have one video in which the girl grabs the man's balls and continues to squeeze for long time! That's a shame!

Fortunately i have many fictional videos like that, but I'd like to see more about it!!

poolman2
06-23-2006, 02:47 AM
All right Trouble, It's good we finally ferretted out the truth. And just when we were starting to feel sorry for you. Let's see,

1. You had the #1 babe, who was apparently pretty good in her own right.

2. You had the #2 babe, i.e., the #1 babe's best friend, who was even hotter than the #1 babe.

3. You continued to have the #1 babe.

4. Eventually when the #1 babe found you out, she gave you a righteous ballbusting. And apparently it was one to remember!

5. And to top it all off, you still have the memories of all that.

And here we were, starting to sympathize with you. You know what you are, you're trouble, just plain trouble.

LOL

poolman2 :-)

P.S. Good story.

Bloke
06-23-2006, 05:52 AM
I probably like to see harder things than I'd want to try in real life (but then again I've never tried). I like to see girls showing no mercy in videos, most stuff is too soft, I find. :P Although, I'm not into "extreme" stuff like drawing blood or whatever.

kevinsmith
06-23-2006, 07:54 AM
fittizzio:

Many people here would probably like such a video!

Trouble
06-23-2006, 11:39 PM
And here we were, starting to sympathize with you. You know what you are, you're trouble, just plain trouble.
Or, as the nurse put it on the day I was born:

"Leave this one alone."

It seems she could tell, right way, that I was buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-bad to the bone.