PDA

View Full Version : Snoodle picture

ivan_stomp
06-22-2006, 07:39 AM
Where can i find snoodles full picture :)? Her whole body including the bare legs :) ? Snoodle can you post it by yourself plzzz :iluvu:

Bremuse0
06-22-2006, 10:10 AM
I don't want to seem rude or anything...but maybe you guys can back off of Snoodle a little?

Unless of course you like driving every woman away by either calling them a poser and a man (which is how most people usually react to women that come in here) or harassing/bugging them for answers and pictures (which seems like a new low).

Fenric
06-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Where can i find snoodles full picture :)? Her whole body including the bare legs :) ? Snoodle can you post it by yourself plzzz :iluvu:There is a pic of our Snoods in the thread wot I started in 'er 'onour. See post 105.

http://forum.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=16596&postcount=105

or just click the direct link to it: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Hotpinkhugs/599413389_l.jpg

There's an interesting adaptation of this picture to be found at: http://forum.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=16628&postcount=125

There used to be another by a bloke that got banned from this forum for upsetting Sharon by claiming she was a very poor ballbuster or sumfing. Luckily I saved it and as so many of my own attachments have been removed from the forum, I now have space to post it (see below :)).

Now Snoods is sure one hot babe :) but I'm not gonna share her wiv u Ivan :soomad

Yep.... she's mine I tell ya..... all mine Ha ha ha :Baahaha:

Then I woke up :(

Snoodle
06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Heheheh...wow...It seems like I'm quite the celebrity. :o I'll admit, it's kind of flattering...but kind of creepy sometimes, too. Keep in mind that I am a real person, ok? I mean, I don't really mind, but lets not get too obsessive or anything. ^_^;;

Fenric: Love the picture. :Baahaha:

ThanxsMan
06-22-2006, 03:07 PM
I don't want to seem rude or anything...but maybe you guys can back off of Snoodle a little?

Unless of course you like driving every woman away by either calling them a poser and a man (which is how most people usually react to women that come in here) or harassing/bugging them for answers and pictures (which seems like a new low).

Yeah I agree with Bremuse0 and Snoodle it's getting a little out of hand. I'm not saying it's being done on purpose, but from expeience, it could make someone feel very uncomfortable and leave the site. Let's all just be cool with everyone's personal boundaries and get along k?

Also heads up for Snoodle, I highly doubt this will happen but be careful with the photomanips with you in them. It's probably nothing but if someone were to copy the pic and put it up that picture could be all over the internet. I asked Snaron a similar thing about the stories I wrote and she said it would be safe and not to worry but still I'd feel weird not giving someone a heads up...:(

Well I'm off to prepare for hatemail for probably ruining the Snoodle stuff so farewell!

*dons a war helmet and prepares for the onslaught*:machine:

thatguy
06-22-2006, 05:23 PM
damn leg humpers! get some e-dignity.

ivan_stomp
06-23-2006, 07:01 PM
If only snoodle her self could post some better picture :( the whole body or something:bananad:

Fenric
06-23-2006, 11:11 PM
HHmmmm.
Sumbody's not listening. :confused:

Snoodle
06-24-2006, 03:11 AM
HHmmmm.
Sumbody's not listening. :confused:

At all. :soomad

dustymech
06-25-2006, 12:13 PM
omfg! there are girls here!? quick, someone find a camera, and figure out what city she's from in so we can find her!

seriously, wtf. go swallow a knife. You're giving guys everywhere a bad rep.

Bremuse0
06-25-2006, 02:17 PM
omfg! there are girls here!? quick, someone find a camera, and figure out what city she's from in so we can find her!

seriously, wtf. go swallow a knife. You're giving guys everywhere a bad rep.

Plus it is almost like they didn't even read mine or snoodles posts in this thread. That or they just don't care. If I was snoodle I would make a different account that noone knows and just use that. But that is just me...I would be a little paranoid about some internet stalking freaks trying to find me to live out their fantasy. Most people here probably can't even distinguish between general lighthearted comments and actually think she will ******** them and make all their dreams come true.

Snoodle
06-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Plus it is almost like they didn't even read mine or snoodles posts in this thread. That or they just don't care. If I was snoodle I would make a different account that noone knows and just use that. But that is just me...I would be a little paranoid about some internet stalking freaks trying to find me to live out their fantasy. Most people here probably can't even distinguish between general lighthearted comments and actually think she will ******** them and make all their dreams come true.

Again, I am, in fact, a real person. You know, human and all that. It's nice of some people to take note, even if the majority doesn't.

life is pain
06-26-2006, 03:19 AM
I can understand that it makes for a more intense fantasy if it's about someone you know and not some unattainable celebrity, but let's not lose touch with reality and sanity. With all due respect to Snoodle (and I'm not trying to suck up, I mean really respectfully), but if I'm going to fantasize about some girl having fun stomping on my cock and nutsack it's going to be Victoria Silvstedt or Hiedi klum.

If you got to talk dirty with a real attainable girl the best thing are the doms that do IM's.

Magnum
06-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Well Snoodle, one thing you have got to remember. there is at least one idiot in every crowd. Another thing to remember is this. A guy who is just finding these sites for the very first time may be so excited to find it that they say stupid things. I am serious. When I first learned there were others into this I could hardly believe it. Then when I realized there were gals interested in kicking guys the first thing I did was to ask them if they would bust me. Plus I wanted to hear from them and all of their experiences. So I made some rookie mistakes too because I was so eager. So try to remember that some are innocent mistakes and some aren't. You are very popular Snoodle and guys being guys many times think with the wrong head.

Troubled
06-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Understanding it doesn’t excuse it. Think before you post guys and
DON’T BE CREEPY:thumbup

SavoirFaire
06-26-2006, 07:14 PM
I second that, being pushy is very uncool, lets just all enjoy our fetishes above the fantasy line.
Now.., if you want to get real, be SMART, hire a domina or a hooker, it will take you a fraction of effort and will save you a lot of trouble (and then maybe not, you could get hurt real bad).

Cheers!

Trouble
06-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Well Snoodle, one thing you have got to remember. there is at least one idiot in every crowd.
Yes -- AND I AM HE! Tim is just a poseur -- if you want REAL idiocy, you want Trouble.

Oh, and that Troubled guy? POSEUR CITY! He's just trying to get a little from riding the Trouble bandwagon.

And Snoodle? Strike me pink, slap my 'fro, and SHOW ME where she is not being herself and posting comments that are somewhat original. Yeah, that's right, punks -- I'm callin' yah'll out! Ennybuddy who wants to say Snoodle is a guy or something, show me some evidence for your claims, 'cuz until you do, I say you full of it. Yeah, that's right, dawg: put yo' tail atween yo' legs, shuffle on home, and cry in yo' baby formula.

Don't mess with Texas.

dustymech
06-27-2006, 02:35 PM
im pretty sure there's more than one...

Magnum
06-27-2006, 02:38 PM
OK, Ivan-stomp is an IDIOT. Like I said, there is one in every crowd.:machine:

cutponies
07-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Snoodle and her faithfull slave (After she ball busted me to destruction).
Ironic, she has a packet and I don't.

Oh by the way I have her permission to draw her.

Many more of her in ballbusting cartoons