PDA

View Full Version : what's the most extreame think that ever happened to you during a bust

tim157b157
06-23-2006, 02:02 AM
i bet there is some good extreame stuff

kevinsmith
06-23-2006, 03:35 AM
extreme
extreme

Snoodle
06-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Extreme with a big X? Like "OMG XTREME"?

kevinsmith
06-23-2006, 08:41 AM
check out a thread called

'Hurt in the line of fire'

And there might be one called 'a scary moment'.

Bremuse0
06-23-2006, 11:44 AM
While drinking mountain dew and watching snowboarding videos. XTREEEEME!!!

Snoodle
06-23-2006, 01:15 PM
While drinking mountain dew and watching snowboarding videos. XTREEEEME!!!

Hm...there should be a ballbusting event at the X games.

Trouble
06-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Hm...there should be a ballbusting event at the X games.
YES! Snoodle, drinking Mountain Dew and kicking some snowboarder in the nuts! To REALLY make it an "extreme" sport, you'd have to do something stupid like waggle your hips or some tupid thing right before the bust.

And whatever happened to all those other, totally cool xtreme games, like xtreme golf? (Admittedly, Chi Chi Rodriguez has been playing xtreme golf for years...)

archer
06-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Having your sack cut, and standing with your testicles dangling down your legs. That would be a magnificent sight. I have been told they would almost reach your knees. :(

tim157b157
06-30-2006, 09:29 PM
would you let a girl try that on you

archer
07-03-2006, 04:48 PM
A female friend introduced me to this guy who likes to use electric to shock people.

I felt a real idiot jerking about while he attached his electrodes to me. My female friend was enjoying the spectacle so I could not resist. Normally I can get fierce with men, and take no nonsense. However, my desire to be dominated by a woman is so overpowering, that I am helpless, that really scares me.

So when this guy produced a long needle and said he wanted to stick in my thigh, I broke out in a cold sweat. I looked over to my female friend and she said let him do it, I had no resistance in my body. As the needle went in the pain was excruciating and when he pushed it further in, the pain was unbearable.

The guy obviously knew what he was doing, as there was no blood and what really amazed no hole in my leg that I could see.

To date this has been my only unusual experience. It terrifies me that I have no control over my-self when a woman wants to abuse me.

I would let woman cut my sack and let my testicles dangle freely.

tim157b157
07-04-2006, 01:19 PM
wow who would you like to do it