PDA

View Full Version : Ball Busting Convention

male4her2cut
06-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Anyone ever thought of having a BallBusting convention. Wouldn't need a hall or anything, just a few rooms where different forms of ball busting occur. Several rooms on the same floor with connecting doors would be nice. Then one could walk room to room naked for the different busts:jumpsmile

Fenric
06-23-2006, 11:14 PM
BritishBitches sometimes put something together along these lines but Blackpool is a long way from Kansas.

male4her2cut
06-26-2006, 07:18 PM
BritishBitches sometimes put something together along these lines but Blackpool is a long way from Kansas.

Gives new meaning to "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"

tonyr
06-27-2006, 01:21 PM
It could happen. It would help if all the Ballbusting sites had some sort of rapport amongst themselves and be unified in making it happen and contributing to it happening.
If you can set the ball rolling, I'll gladly be part of making it happen.:thumbup

Anyone ever thought of having a BallBusting convention. Wouldn't need a hall or anything, just a few rooms where different forms of ball busting occur. Several rooms on the same floor with connecting doors would be nice. Then one could walk room to room naked for the different busts:jumpsmile

life is pain
06-28-2006, 03:04 AM
It's a nice idea, but it might be a crushing failure. A few people would show, some of those would have second thoughts at the last minute of exposing their fetish, and some of those that make it in would eventually get kicked out for acting stupid and forgetting how to treat a woman.

SavoirFaire
06-28-2006, 07:04 PM
It's a nice idea, but it might be a crushing failure. A few people would show, some of those would have second thoughts at the last minute of exposing their fetish, and some of those that make it in would eventually get kicked out for acting stupid and forgetting how to treat a woman.
Hahahahahaha :Baahaha: you're probably right!!

Anyway, its STILL a good idea, I'm sure there's a way to make it happen... there are trample clubs and parties in Brazil:
http://www.valhala.com.br/

so why not ballbusting clubs and parties in the free world.

SavoirFaire
06-28-2006, 07:09 PM
I have these too... though it seems more like the States or Europe... maybe there's nothing new under the sun, so why not do it :thumbup

cheers!