PDA

View Full Version : co worker threat

racked23
06-24-2006, 05:09 AM
a few weeks ago i was threatened by a female co worker. she is about 22 or 23, im 23 and she had got it in her head that i had told her she would not get some promotion because she is a girl and they were looking for a guy for this physicaly demanding position. she said that was not right just because she did not have a penis and then she said that she was going to kick me right in my nuts just for saying that. she was only half kidding. now this chick is hot and always kinda bitchy but i did not really get arroused like i thought i would because she meant it and there were other people around. has any one else ever experienced this kind of situation before with a female co worker?

Trouble
06-24-2006, 02:35 PM
a few weeks ago i was threatened by a female co worker. she is about 22 or 23, im 23 and she had got it in her head that i had told her she would not get some promotion because she is a girl and they were looking for a guy for this physicaly demanding position. she said that was not right just because she did not have a penis and then she said that she was going to kick me right in my nuts just for saying that. she was only half kidding. now this chick is hot and always kinda bitchy but i did not really get arroused like i thought i would because she meant it and there were other people around. has any one else ever experienced this kind of situation before with a female co worker?
Vaguely similar -- but other people being around was definitely not part of it.

If it strikes you as odd that you did not get aroused by the thought of your co-worker punting her instep up between your legs (and let us pray that she has not forgotten the idea!), could be anything, like one of these:

* Having any kind of sexual activity (even flirtation) can be embarrassing in front of other people. Young people, in particular, are often not yet comfortable with their sexual identities and don't want to flaunt them about the workplace.

* Liking to get busted by hot chicks in general does not mean that this hot chick in particular would be something you are into. Since she is talking about doing it with or without your permission, she's talking about a sexual assault on you. Joking or not, that can feel awkward: try going up to a woman you know and commenting on sexually assaulting her. Joking or not, you face a biiiig chance that she will not take it well.

* If she's serious, she might be thinking of kicking you in more of a "let's see if self-defense class was right about that kick that will end this guy's career permanently" way than a "ballbusting is so much fun I think I'll hurt this guy's balls a lot but stop short of killing him" way.

I'd say call her bluff and see what happens. Ecvery chance at a bust I ever got that I passed up I regret missing.

Be ready to change your handle to racked24.

sacklunch27
06-25-2006, 07:40 AM

god I hate it when it's for real. being a dickhead or not, I would not treat this if it were a joke and answer seriously.
or rather humiliate her on the spot ("no, no, you got me all worng, I didn't mean that you couldn't get the promotion because you're a woman. it's because you're pregnant. oh wait, or are you just plain fat?" )

Trouble
06-25-2006, 01:40 PM
god I hate it when it's for real. being a dickhead or not, I would not treat this if it were a joke and answer seriously.
or rather humiliate her on the spot ("no, no, you got me all worng, I didn't mean that you couldn't get the promotion because you're a woman. it's because you're pregnant. oh wait, or are you just plain fat?" )
"Yo, hunny, I dint say you wuz not gonna git the promotion cuz you wuz a wummin; I said you would never get promoted to anything, anywhere cuz yah'll is one serious psychopath."

That should work because she just displayed her bitchy behaviour. Oh, hey, you could always threaten HER in front of the same co-workers, and if anybody gives you any lip, accuse them of being sexists who are denying the bitch her right to be threatened by a man. If she has the right to toss out threats to your nuts, your nuts have the right to threaten her right back.

NUTS HAVE RIGHTS!!!

Spam!

Jet
06-25-2006, 05:24 PM
The only experience I can think of was when a not too tall but hot girl became very very angry on one of my colleagues. I was thinking "now she kicks him in the balls."

testiclats
06-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Well, I agree with the original poster.

Let me tell you something about my own fetish, maybe some of you have the same thing, maybe not. In my case, a girl who truly dislikes you and wants to hurt your balls purely because that is a way she can hurt you, does not turn me on at all.

What does turn me on is when a girl that either does like you, or else is just indifferent / doesn't care either way about you, but wants to hurt your balls purely out of curiosity or because she thinks it's funny to hurt a guy's balls or humiliate the male sex, or if she feels like busting balls is empowering to her as a women. See, what turns me on is the mischevious nature of a girl wanting to bust your balls for the sake of ballbusting, NOT because she personally dislikes you.

I for one have noticed there ARE girls who will bust your balls without disliking you, because they just like ballbusting, or think it's funny. In fact it's quite common. Girls who are your friends might kick you in the nuts as a prank or out of mischievious nature, or because it seems really funny to them to see a guy's reaction. That is what I really like.

Sorry but when it's a personal hatred where a girl really hates you and that is why she busts your balls, that is a total turn-off. If it's about disliking your personally then she might as well hit you in the face, or get you fired, or do any kind of cruel thing to you in general, and that isn't what turns me on at all.

For example: Girl at work who thinks you ruined her chance at a promotion, and thinks you are a jerk in general, tries to think of how she can get you back, and thinks "hmm a kick to the balls should be a good revenge" - NOT hot.

Girl who is play-wrestling around with a friend and "accidentally" knees him in the balls to see what happens, then says "oh I'm sorry!" but secretly wants to do it again - VERY HOT!

You might say I am making up a perversion that girls don't have, well... My experience says otherwise! In my own life I have had SEVERAL experiences where a girl, either a friend, or a friend of a friend, or a friend's wife, or a family member, or even a complete stranger, has "accidentally" racked me, and pretended like they didn't mean to and were sorry, but at the time it was obvious that they did it on purpose, and they definitely did not have anything against me personally, or they even cared about me, they just wanted to rack my balls for whatever secret reason that girls enjoy racking guys. It's there, I have seen it come out many times!