PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see SNL with Katie Homes squeezing balls?

testiclats
06-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Dude... I don't know if this was a rerun or a new one, but there was a skit with Will Ferrel where they were filming a movie, and Katie Holmes' character was a cop or something, and she catches a criminal (Will) and he says "it's not my problem!) or something, and she says "I'll make it your problem!" and GRABS his balls with both hands and squeezes!

It was a great skit, because in the skit, they were having her actually squeeze his balls to make it more realistic, and they kept having to do the scene over again, and the actor would complain that his balls were really starting to hurt and get swollen, and he was asking if they could please stop, but the director kept making them do it over and over!

Katie was really sexy in this skit, she had both hands down there, she made it look like she had one testicle in each hand and was just squeezing the life out of them!

At one point the director tells her to really squeeze hard this time, and says "Don't stop squeezing until you hear a pop!" or something like that! WOW that's hot!

I have to confess, when this skit started I knew it was gonna be good, I wanked off right there, when he said to Katie "dont' stop squeezing until you hear a pop!" I blew my load!

Sorry to get graphic guys hehe... but I really liked the skit! I was so surprised to see something like taht on public TV, I never expected it! Ballbusting is getting more mainstream :) Honestly, do you think the SNL people didn't know what they were doing? They know... They know there would be people like me out there watching and loving it...

mrxwins
06-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I think it was in the video links thread a long time ago. And ballbusting is getting more mainstream for sure, though slowly. Why make a new thread?:confused:

Trouble
06-26-2006, 12:44 AM
There have been various bb scenes in SNL over the centuries. Why, back in the 1700s, when we used to watch SNL in powdered wigs while listening to Bach (in person), there was bb, but it was very hard to see the ladies' knees, what with those huge gowns and all. It's become much sexier over the years, as clothing has gotten just really minimal.

And did I ever tell you youngins how slow the Internet connections were back in 1725? I tell you, it sometimes took two weeks to get one web page!

...and I can't find SNL in my notes... I just KNOW there were some BB scenes noted and the seasons in which they happened. Try bbdatabase, I'm coming up with nothing.

Snoodle
06-26-2006, 02:13 AM
There have been various bb scenes in SNL over the centuries. Why, back in the 1700s, when we used to watch SNL in powdered wigs while listening to Bach (in person), there was bb, but it was very hard to see the ladies' knees, what with those huge gowns and all. It's become much sexier over the years, as clothing has gotten just really minimal.

And did I ever tell you youngins how slow the Internet connections were back in 1725? I tell you, it sometimes took two weeks to get one web page!

...and I can't find SNL in my notes... I just KNOW there were some BB scenes noted and the seasons in which they happened. Try bbdatabase, I'm coming up with nothing.

:Baahaha:

Ah, the miracle of steam engines.

life is pain
06-26-2006, 02:54 AM
It had to be a rerun on 'E!' Will Farrel is not part of the cast anymore. I don't think it's a sign that ballbusting is becoming more mainstream though. I just think the SNL writers sucks now a days and they were trying to dredge up anything that might get a laugh. They can't reproduce land shark or any of the classic snl humour because the current cast would just fuck it. They just don't know how to be funny without going the american pie route which is getting old and they still can't pull it off all the time. But back to ball busting. The episode is about 4 years old and it's probably listed on 'the best of will farrel' dvd, and ballbusting isn't getting more mainstream it's just that no one knows how to be genuinely funny anymore without grasping at straws and going for the balls.

cubansmurf
06-27-2006, 02:56 PM
The skit is called "Tough As Nails" and it aired in 2001. I did some google diving and found this link with the entire clip.

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/misc/media/requested/snl.shtml

pecs
06-27-2006, 04:03 PM
well done!:)

tim157b157
06-27-2006, 10:21 PM
it's a pretty good clip

roflmauser
06-28-2006, 01:09 AM
man that is a good clip :):)

gusano
06-28-2006, 02:23 AM