PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting "Surprise"

skipperbob
06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
This is going to be tough to write but I honestly want reactions to this. I have been into ballbusting for at least thirty years and never had an experience like this. For the last fifteen years a professional in NYC has come up with various women for me to visit and get busted by. I prefer asian or black women wearing martial arts gis kicking me repeatedly in the balls and then abusing and molesting my exposed privates with their bare feet. I have seen several of these women repeatedly but once in awhile I like someone different and this weekend I went to NYC to meet a new woman that I was told I would enjoy very much and it would be a nice surprise for me. She was a woman in her thirties with asian features and brown skin and I liked her as soon as I saw her, not a great beauty but she had fantastic feet which is the most important thing to me. She was obviously very experienced and gave me all the karate kicks to my groin that I could stand and then some. She put me in a dozen different positions and snapped her feet up between my legs until I felt sick to my stomach and my privates were throbbing nicely, just the way I like it! At the end I like to have my swollen cock and balls rubbed and played with and she really got into it, keeping me in a constant state of erection as she worked on me with her feet! It has been a long time since I was this aroused and she smiled smugly at me and kept asking me if I liked it as she brought me to the edge of an ejaculation and kept me there with her beautiful brown bare feet! Finally, as I begged for relief, she said she had a little surprise for me and she removed her wig and I realized it was a man! It didn't register at first but as I slowly took in the shock of it he smiled at me and kept giving me a foot job and I exploded with the biggest cum shot I have had in a long time! As I lay there he then stood over me and rubbed his bare feet on my crotch and face, taunting me and I just lay there, shocked, embarassed and ashamed! After he left my mistress called and asked me how I liked her "surprise" and I wanted to be angry but realized that I had just had one of the most fantastic experiences of my life! I could not stop thinking of that asian, brown skinned male and what he had done to me. I was supposed to go home yesterday but instead, to my great embarassment and shame, I called her and asked if he could come back for another session and yesterday evening he came back to my hotel room. He asked if I wanted him to put on his makeup and wig and pretend to be a woman again and I said no, I just wanted him to use his bare feet on me like he had the day before! I couldn't believe what I was doing - I have never been busted or humiliated sexually by another male- and yet I let him do anything he wanted to me! He worked on me for almost an hour with his feet, keeping me painfully erect and aroused until I cried and begged to be allowed to cum and when he finally jerked me off I exploded again! I didn't want him to go and I never slept all night and all day today I cannot get him out of my mind! My genitals are sore and raw and they just remind me of that she-male who did it to me! I feel shock, shame, embarassment and such humiliation at admitting what I am feeling but I can't help it! Never before have I ever had any feeling like this! I am wondering if I will ever be able to have a woman bust me again with the same results or have I been ruined by this experience? I am really confused and ashamed right now but thought this might be a good place to at least put it down and try to make sense of it. I am interested in any thoughts about this and what I am feeling.

spreader
06-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Nothing to be ashamed about. Whatever gets you off is fine. Must be nice having double the # of people to ball bust you. Both male & female, consider yourself lucky. Ever thought of a she-male?

Trouble
06-26-2006, 07:42 PM
If you close your eyes, men and women look the same. (Deep, hunh?)

Sexual stimulation is sexual stimulation. If youare into women, then the dom dressing up as a chick is a good way to ease you into it and the surprise is plenty enough to fuel an experience, or to kil it dead -- you got lucky, your mind and body was shocked but accepted things for what they were, so you got a good experience.

It tends to make sense that a man, since he can experience things from each side, might be talented at manipulating gonads for pain and pleasure. he knows the things about which women forever have to guess at.

First: it doesn't mean you're gay or anything, so don't worry about that part.

Second: you should be fine with women again, next time you go for a session. One great experience with one person won't diminish how you feel with others.

broken
06-26-2006, 08:09 PM
skipperbob,

Good for you. Seriously.

sacklunch27
06-27-2006, 11:26 AM
I've seen asian she-males that looked better then most woman.
I just rather think of them as beautiful chicks with a cute little dick.
Anyway, since most of this fetish is mind generated I see no problem taking it up a nutch.

skipperbob
06-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the replies! It makes me feel better and not quite so embarassed to admit what happened to me. I still am thinking about those sessions and dreaming about going back again soon! [At least as long as the finances allow it!] I wonder if anyone else found themselves in a situation like that?