PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it !!!!!!!

crushmytesticles
06-29-2006, 11:23 AM
After about 2 years of trying I finally got my girlfriend to kick me in the balls, we have been in to very light bb, only mild squeezing, generally she used it as a treath... but yesterday we saw a cat fight and saw one of the girls kick the other one in the crotch, and she automatically went down grabbing her self.. then she said i bet it hurts the same to be kicked in the cunt, than to be kicked in the balls, so i took her bet... she is gonna kick me first, so she said that if i fall to the ground she wins, if i dont fall i get to kick her (which by the way im not really excited about) so ill finally se what the whole kick to the balls fuss is about :)

Julie18nz
06-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi :)

Nice to see she is willing to do this for you, but it realy sounds to m that she wants to get kicked too.

Being a girl that is very much into being kicked as well as kicking, I would suggest you try really hard not to go down so that she can get kicked too. Saddly, I have found most guys into BB to be self to the extreme:( and very few are willing to give the girl anywhere near as much fun as the girl gives them :(

So, my advice would be to "Take it like a man" and stay standing no matter how much you want to fall down and kick her back HARD :)

testiclats
06-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Julie you like being kicked in the crotch? Wow that is hot... I can't help it I just got a boner reading your post...

That's sad that your boyfriends haven't wanted to kick you back, I would totally be into that! I never really thought about kicking a girl but it sounds great... even though I want to be kicked myself it also sounds very exciting to "bust" a girl :) I would do a contest... You kick or knee me, I kick or knee you, taking turns, see who can handle the most kicks! That sounds awesome... test that vagina see what it can take lol... Though I have a feeling if we were testing actual force, my balls would pop before your vagina sustained any damage! BUT I'm pretty strong so I could probably hit you harder than you could hit me! so maybe that would make it almost fair? muahaha...

So, if you can't find guys who are into that, maybe you need to look harder :confused:

crushmytesticles
06-29-2006, 04:45 PM
yeah julie, i will try, but she is pretty strong, and is giving a really "hard" time telling me she is gonna really break my balls, so, i am gonna try no to fall.... by the way i think she is noww really in to it, every time I tease her about something she just tells me 1, 2, 3.... 5, as in the number of times she is gonna kick me, she actually squeezed them really hard today at a clothing store, she was trying on some clothes and wanted to hear my opinion on how she looked.... I told her the truth and she got :soomad and squeezed hehe, it was nie

testiclats
06-29-2006, 06:56 PM
yeah julie, i will try, but she is pretty strong, and is giving a really "hard" time telling me she is gonna really break my balls, so, i am gonna try no to fall.... by the way i think she is noww really in to it, every time I tease her about something she just tells me 1, 2, 3.... 5, as in the number of times she is gonna kick me, she actually squeezed them really hard today at a clothing store, she was trying on some clothes and wanted to hear my opinion on how she looked.... I told her the truth and she got :soomad and squeezed hehe, it was nie

HOLY COW... She squeezed your nuts in public?

That is so hot... Where do you find a girl like that???

crushmytesticles
06-29-2006, 07:07 PM
ahh i found her in school (in tijuana, just like sweet sexy sara, where ever she is, im mexican) we've been together for 2 and a half years... she is great, hope u meet some girl just like her :) ..... if u are close to mexico u will be surprised how many of the girls find BB really fascinating, many may not actualy be open about it, but alot just require a simple dare, I have another chick friend who always was treahtenging me, until one time she kneed me (not very hard i must say) and really got me into this crazy shit :bananajum

tensux
06-29-2006, 07:18 PM
omg, as much as i like being kicked i could never kick a woman, i would have to ask her to let another woman kick her... and please let me watch

Hi :)

Nice to see she is willing to do this for you, but it realy sounds to m that she wants to get kicked too.

Being a girl that is very much into being kicked as well as kicking, I would suggest you try really hard not to go down so that she can get kicked too. Saddly, I have found most guys into BB to be self to the extreme:( and very few are willing to give the girl anywhere near as much fun as the girl gives them :(

So, my advice would be to "Take it like a man" and stay standing no matter how much you want to fall down and kick her back HARD :)

testiclats
06-29-2006, 07:32 PM
ahh i found her in school (in tijuana, just like sweet sexy sara, where ever she is, im mexican) we've been together for 2 and a half years... she is great, hope u meet some girl just like her :) ..... if u are close to mexico u will be surprised how many of the girls find BB really fascinating, many may not actualy be open about it, but alot just require a simple dare, I have another chick friend who always was treahtenging me, until one time she kneed me (not very hard i must say) and really got me into this crazy shit :bananajum

Dude it's funny, because I'm totally a gringo but I learned Spanish and spent some time in Mexico, I actually met this girl in Mexico who I still talk to online, she's kinda like my internet girlfriend lol...

I swear she never talks about ballbusting in a sexual way but I can tell she seems to be interested in ballbusting... She kind of avoids the topic most of the time... but I have noticed talking to her when the subject has come up, you can tell she is interested, like she's curious and fascinated with the idea of busting a guy's balls... Also when we talk and I tease her, is is always threatening stuff like "te voy a dar una patada por debajo!" or something like that or if she's REALLY mad, "te voy a romper los huevos!" I am soooo tempted to tell her, you know what, I would like that, you can break my eggs any time! But I am afraid she will think I'm a pervert or something, she's really conservative type of a girl... But many times I have considered going to Mexico visit her and try to get her to bust my nuts, followed by some amazing sex...lol...she is also very horny I forgot to mention... Frickin latina girls are crazy! lol and she's hot too.

SavoirFaire
06-29-2006, 07:54 PM
D... she's really conservative type of a girl...

Oohh com'on how can she be conservative but threatens to hit you in the "huevos"... maybe she's teasing YOU, and she's just waiting for you to show up and do it :Baahaha:

Trouble
06-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Ay Carumba!

Dude, conservative chicks are the same as liberal chicks when it comes to either a) the sacl, b) stuff that is "naughty", but done outside the sack, and c) anything else.

Are there perverted and twisted individuals who are Republicans, or are all right-wingers into Missionary Sex, and only with their clothes ON, leave the pervisty to those Godless heathen infidel unpariotic liveral scum?

Guess what! YOU can be conservative AND a total freaking pervert. Just have to keep it hidden from the other right-wingers, who are hiding their sexual oddities from you.

Now, if you are a liberal, then, of course, you show up to orgies wearing goat skin pants, drink blood, and then all do your freaky business in front of th 6 O'Clock News. Here in the Republican Party, we have to keep it hidden that we are just as perverse as everybody else.

crushmytesticles
06-30-2006, 01:59 AM
most of the girls I know are exactly the way u describe them, since mexico is a SUPER religeous country and very misogenistic (is that how it is written??) women don't really express their sexuality, especially if they are upper middle class and above, but they will do some really freaky stuff behind close doors :jumpsmile

Julie18nz
06-30-2006, 02:34 PM
omg, as much as i like being kicked i could never kick a woman, i would have to ask her to let another woman kick her... and please let me watch

Saddly, this is the typical extremely selfish kind of things most guys into BB would say. They get their jollies off getting kicked, then point blankly refuse to do the same for the girl, but are willing to watch another girl kick her so that they can get get their jollies off again. So, if the girl is straight, its two for the guy and NIL for the girl

testiclats
06-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Saddly, this is the typical extremely selfish kind of things most guys into BB would say. They get their jollies off getting kicked, then point blankly refuse to do the same for the girl, but are willing to watch another girl kick her so that they can get get their jollies off again. So, if the girl is straight, its two for the guy and NIL for the girl

That is sad...

But I still can't get past that you want to be kicked... I have never heard of that before! Heard of guys who like being kicked, but never heard of girls wanting to get kicked. So, it makes me really curious! You should educate us about your fetish, it's a new one to me...

Like for one thing, I think for a lot of guys, the thing about ballbusting is, the slightest pressure is extremely painful, plus a guy's balls are like his manhood, do hurting or possibly damaging them is like a threat to a guy's very pride and ego and his whole idea of what he is as a man. So, I think that has a lot to do with it, the vulnerability, and a woman being able to humble a man and stuff like that.

What makes being kicked exciting to YOU though, considering, #1, you don't have any external dangly bits that could get destroyed, and #2, I could be wrong because I'm NOT a woman, but I thought it didn't hurt much for a girl to get kicked in the groin? So what is it that makes it exciting, just the feeling of the kick, or a curiosity thing, or what would you say?

Maybe if you explain your fantasies to your boyfriend he would be more willing to do for you and not just be on the receiving side all the time? I, for one, would definitely kick you just because you wanted it, but some people might need more than that, so maybe you could make them understand better? Or maybe make a deal with them, they have to satisfy your needs if you are going to satisfy theirs? It's only fair...

Julie18nz
06-30-2006, 03:12 PM
That is sad...

But I still can't get past that you want to be kicked... I have never heard of that before! Heard of guys who like being kicked, but never heard of girls wanting to get kicked. So, it makes me really curious! You should educate us about your fetish, it's a new one to me...

Like for one thing, I think for a lot of guys, the thing about ballbusting is, the slightest pressure is extremely painful, plus a guy's balls are like his manhood, do hurting or possibly damaging them is like a threat to a guy's very pride and ego and his whole idea of what he is as a man. So, I think that has a lot to do with it, the vulnerability, and a woman being able to humble a man and stuff like that.

What makes being kicked exciting to YOU though, considering, #1, you don't have any external dangly bits that could get destroyed, and #2, I could be wrong because I'm NOT a woman, but I thought it didn't hurt much for a girl to get kicked in the groin? So what is it that makes it exciting, just the feeling of the kick, or a curiosity thing, or what would you say?

Maybe if you explain your fantasies to your boyfriend he would be more willing to do for you and not just be on the receiving side all the time? I, for one, would definitely kick you just because you wanted it, but some people might need more than that, so maybe you could make them understand better? Or maybe make a deal with them, they have to satisfy your needs if you are going to satisfy theirs? It's only fair...

Maybe people can read things I have never said, but buggered if I know WHERE I ever said that MY bf was not into kicking me, coz he IS and VERY much into doing it. I said MOST guys not MY guy :)

If you think girls cant be hurt there, then it just shows your extreme ignorance of the female body :) I have writtin, at some length, about my fetishes in my own two threads. I am not about to start repeating myself :)

crushmytesticles
06-30-2006, 05:09 PM
hey julie... im really sad to report that i couldn't do it, after what u said (which u are 100% right about the whole selfish thing) i said to myself, if she was willing to take the bet the she probably is also willing and wanting to get kicked, so when it finally came time to take the bet she kicked me SUPERRRRRRR HARD, i instantly went down, not only that, she continued tanting me telling me that men are so weak and stuff like that... after that she continiued her bb session with squezzes and lighter kicks... we then had the best sex ever hehe.... im sorry to dissapont u julie, next time ill try to punt her cunt :Baahaha: :soomad

try
06-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Ay Carumba!

Here in the Republican Party, we have to keep it hidden that we are just as perverse as everybody else.

But if your a pervert, can you be a Republican?

abused berries
06-30-2006, 08:49 PM
But if your a pervert, can you be a Republican?

jack ryan was a bit of a perv.

Trouble
06-30-2006, 11:45 PM
jack ryan was a bit of a perv.
It is not just possible to be Republican and freaky, but mandatory, but not as mandatory as the OTHER rule, which says that we shall pretend, at all times, to be straight-laced God-fearin', studmule-breedin', assault rifle-firin; MACHO DUDES and pie-bakin', pregant and no shoes-weain', house-keepin' BASHFUL LADIES. M'dad, he says thet back in the day, to be Republican yew had to whoop it up eight hours a day, share yore cocaine with yore neighbor's wife before bangin' her, and show up to the Republican BB Party nekkid, but swear on a Bible the next day at work that you were a virgin until yew turned 40.

Fer wimmin, it was even worse: they had to pretend that they had never been nekkid a single moment in their lives before their first time.

And the liberal infidel God-hatin' crowd? They whoop it up only half as much (sex, BB, and all), but they videotape it and show it to their terrerist friends in Uganda. I say we bomb 'em.

ScrambledEggs
07-01-2006, 07:24 AM
Haha, that was a classic statement you made there Trouble.

To Julie:
I've can imagine your predicament, but i suppose (In my opinion) that the main reason that guys dont want to bust you is: 1)They dont want to hurt you. 2)They are selfish (Like you said) or what i think is most likely 3)They think that it would feel or look rather wierd from their point of view.

Remember that, that is my opinion.

Trouble
07-02-2006, 01:24 AM
With women, I listen to requests, and I fulfill the ones I want to fulfill, and they fulfill the requests I make that they want to fulfill. If I like to get kicked in the balls, and she kicks them, I am under no obligation to kick her back in the same place; if she asks me to slap her (that's a common one), and I do, she is under no obligation to slap me. Another common one is a request for a spanking. I have to hold it in to make sure I don't laugh at them and spout, "WHY would anybody want THAT? What are you, some kind of FREAK?"

The answer would be, "yes", of course, but it's not a conversation we need to have, and best avoided.

Julie's cunt will not get kicked up into her esophagus by me. If you want you breasts mutilated, however, I'm yer man. :D