PDA

View Full Version : Electric pain in the testicles - normal?

babanut
06-30-2006, 03:27 PM
I think this would be a good place to ask such a question.

Does any other feel some kind of metallic pain in the testicles even when they are rubbed gently? Is it normal? The pain sensation does not drop me on my knees, but it feels a bit uncomfortable and can persist or come back for a couple of seconds after the physical touch. The sensation could also be described as some kind of electricity or lightning striking on the surface of the "egg".

There's no pain every time, on the contrary - almost every time it feels very good when my wife grabs the balls gently or aggressively. No lumps indicating cancer or other disease have been found.

Jazzer
06-30-2006, 05:04 PM
I would get that checked out by a Dr just in case.
I hope you're OK man.
J :)

babanut
10-16-2006, 06:27 AM
Fortunately this symptom has disappeared. Perhaps it was just some "growing pains" or something caused by shaving the pubic hair from the balls.

velvetfog
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
I think this would be a good place to ask such a question.

Does any other feel some kind of metallic pain in the testicles even when they are rubbed gently? Is it normal? The pain sensation does not drop me on my knees, but it feels a bit uncomfortable and can persist or come back for a couple of seconds after the physical touch. The sensation could also be described as some kind of electricity or lightning striking on the surface of the "egg".

There's no pain every time, on the contrary - almost every time it feels very good when my wife grabs the balls gently or aggressively. No lumps indicating cancer or other disease have been found.

Not sure what kind of pain that is. Sharp pangs inside the balls are normal for me, I've had those as long as I can remember. I think they are "hunger" pangs :D