PDA

View Full Version : Fantasize having your penis cut off.

archer
07-03-2006, 05:37 PM
How would you like it done, and who by.

tim157b157
07-05-2006, 02:11 AM
if it were done to me who i want will change but today it would be jessica simpson and how im not sure

EagleEye
07-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Don't you wish Snoodle? ;-)

tim157b157
07-07-2006, 05:42 PM
yes snoodle would be good as well

eunice
07-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Well, after Shania and then Avril had reduced my balls to a bloody pulp, Avril would take a big pair of scissors and just snip it off. "There you go, sissy. Now you are only good for licking pussy and sucking cocks 'cause you don't have one anymore!" she would laugh cruelly and leave me laying there cockless, regretting that i hadn't been more respectful to Shania and all women.

anatinus
07-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I have always fantasized not about having my penis cut off (though that occasionally), but to have a sexual encounter with a woman who has actually cut off a man's penis/testicles, i.e. Lorena Bobbit, The woman up in Alaska who tied up her husband and cut his penis off, flushing it down the toilet, or any of the various penectomies and castrations that are reported in the news.
That way I could 'flirt' with **********, indulge my desire to be scared witless, and most likely leave intact.....
I can imagine the pillow talk being somewhat interesting!

eunice
07-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I have always fantasized not about having my penis cut off (though that occasionally), but to have a sexual encounter with a woman who has actually cut off a man's penis/testicles, i.e. Lorena Bobbit, The woman up in Alaska who tied up her husband and cut his penis off, flushing it down the toilet, or any of the various penectomies and castrations that are reported in the news.
That way I could 'flirt' with **********, indulge my desire to be scared witless, and most likely leave intact.....
I can imagine the pillow talk being somewhat interesting!

Oh,yeah, that is hot! But you have to consider the possibilty that you wouldn't leave "intact". Maybe it's habit-forming for women.

shayne
07-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I knew a girl in my school days who used to joke about this all the time, especially after the lorena bobbit case. She used to say "and then after I'll pour lemon juice all over!" .. ouch. Ah, memories.

anatinus
07-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Oh,yeah, that is hot! But you have to consider the possibilty that you wouldn't leave "intact". Maybe it's habit-forming for women.

True, hence me getting off on the fear...though I'd imagine the real penis choppers don't exactly get men serenading them outside their windows at night, and might be too appreciative of any lovin'...
THough you're right, it might get 'addictive':Baahaha:

anatinus
07-12-2006, 11:17 PM
I knew a girl in my school days who used to joke about this all the time, especially after the lorena bobbit case. She used to say "and then after I'll pour lemon juice all over!" .. ouch. Ah, memories.
I know, memories of cruel things women have said and done to me make up a good portion of my masturbatory fantasies....
Totally off topic, but great icon, and great city!

eunice
07-13-2006, 12:11 PM

Do you remember when Lorena was on trial, a group of Brazilian women said that if she was sent to jail, they would come to the United States and start cutting off men's penises? They made quite a bit of noise about it. i was hoping that Lorena would go to jail. Then i would have gone and hung around with as many Brazilian women as i could find.

eunice