PDA

View Full Version : The Smartarse Thread

fightfair
07-08-2006, 07:34 PM
I just read through the last few pages of the '**********' thread: 'the fuck happened all of a sudden? I find something productive to do for a few days and the whole forum's gone apeshit.

My small change is that having a female active in the forum really screws things up. She brings objectivity, and that's just annoying when you want to sink into your own sordid submissive fantasies. I mean, just because you think you are shit and you live in your head it doesn't actually make you the centre of the universe; and to go apply your own self-hatred universally so that you confuse men with animals is really quite, pardon me, nutty.

But then that's fantasy, that's what the board exists for and it definitely ruins the mood when people get all rational, like Snoodle, right though she may be. Let's be honest, this is a sexual forum, it's like foreplay which has some fairly universal unspoken rules, as in 'Don't ruin the fucking mood'. Let's have a separate thread for philosophy and reason and keep the fantasy threads within the realm of fantasy, it's just common sense.

If you want to be a bedroom philosopher, you can post here, but don't ruin the foreplay threads with reason and personal responsibility, for god's sake. Frankly I think everything in this whole fetish scene is completely stupid, really. I come here because I have a stupid side that can't be expressed any other way. I know it's stupid, but I didn't ask for it, and while I'm dealing with other stuff it's nice to just come somewhere and be who I am: stupid, stupid fetishy dirty bastard. I don't come here to be lectured or told I'm not really stupid. I know what I am; coming here is acknowledging this part of me.

Perhaps I'm just pissing in the wind as usual, but we're all fairly aware type people, we know why we're here, so let's get back to being horny and getting off on aforementioned freaky wacked out shit.

Ace Hardlight
07-08-2006, 10:32 PM
I just read through the last few pages of the '**********' thread: 'the fuck happened all of a sudden? I find something productive to do for a few days and the whole forum's gone apeshit.

My small change is that having a female active in the forum really screws things up. She brings objectivity, and that's just annoying when you want to sink into your own sordid submissive fantasies. I mean, just because you think you are shit and you live in your head it doesn't actually make you the centre of the universe; and to go apply your own self-hatred universally so that you confuse men with animals is really quite, pardon me, nutty.

But then that's fantasy, that's what the board exists for and it definitely ruins the mood when people get all rational, like Snoodle, right though she may be. Let's be honest, this is a sexual forum, it's like foreplay which has some fairly universal unspoken rules, as in 'Don't ruin the fucking mood'. Let's have a separate thread for philosophy and reason and keep the fantasy threads within the realm of fantasy, it's just common sense.

If you want to be a bedroom philosopher, you can post here, but don't ruin the foreplay threads with reason and personal responsibility, for god's sake. Frankly I think everything in this whole fetish scene is completely stupid, really. I come here because I have a stupid side that can't be expressed any other way. I know it's stupid, but I didn't ask for it, and while I'm dealing with other stuff it's nice to just come somewhere and be who I am: stupid, stupid fetishy dirty bastard. I don't come here to be lectured or told I'm not really stupid. I know what I am; coming here is acknowledging this part of me.

Perhaps I'm just pissing in the wind as usual, but we're all fairly aware type people, we know why we're here, so let's get back to being horny and getting off on aforementioned freaky wacked out shit.
If this thread pretained to me, why didn't you just say so?

And I had to ruin the mood becuase it wasn't about BB and general positive discussion, it was a flaming war between two posters about crossing the line between fantasy and reality. The real truth behind it is: you never do it. Especially with a fetish such as this. Sure the ********** fantasy thread was good for a while, until there was some uncertanty and some had to screw it all up. I just don't know how a forum on ballbusting could lead to getting off on ********** a horse with 'hic folk'.

Obviously being professional and organized in my thoughts did not work due to my overestimation of the average inteligence of an adult. Let me lay this all out clear for all of you: ********** is a fucking fantasy. Of couse there are hundreds of stories on it, but no one is really ********* like they do it in the stories. And if they are *********, then there are some fucking sick women out there.

Both of those films that were made for entertainment left the sickest feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have done mnay a research paper on animal abuse and I have seen a lot worse. It wasn't what actually happened, but the theme: animals. Having any kind of sexual contact with an animal is against the law for a reason. Now, there was no sexual contact in that video, but I do hope that the camera woman gets a back hoof right to the stomach so her ribs can collapse and puncure her lungs and heart. That would be some entertainment!

Call me a smartass all you want, but I do know that what went on in that thread was fucking sick and was very far away from sexual. If Snoodle and others get off on that, then they do whatever the hell is best for them [even though it is not enjoyable in the slightest; I would have rather had my teeth pulled]. But they must keep it a fantasy and not support these home videos made by fucking morans who riskingly ******** their horses and make a joke out of it.

And the part that was the most un-fucking-believeable was when they had the whole family watch. Hey kids, lets watch the horse that has been giving us problems get his nuts gutted! What? If any of my relatives ever recommended naything of the sort, they would be out cold before they had time to reach for the fucking video camera.

I come to this forum to get off and not to revisit my lunch. I am sick and tired of this animal abuse bullshit and I would like to to stop. I believe others have gotten banned for relating ballbusting to dogs, so what makes horses that much different?

Maybe it is time for the admins to step in?

P.S. I am the only one smart enough on there forums [so it seems] for you to be calling a smartass so even if it isn't me, I take it and I take it in pride.

fightfair
07-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Bugger it. I posted a lengthy and erudite response that timed out or something and I've lost it. In summary. Thread not about you, hence no mention of you in thread. Possibly pertains to you as well though. Zealot=Immature: relating everything to yourself, your beliefs, relating the title of a thread to yourself indicates early childhood development or regression or something like that, where the world is absolute and your personal is universal. Read it somewhere online, makes a lot of sense. Apart from apologising for being convoluted and requesting that you reread the post to see the names and contexts that were actually described instead of your 'personalised' substitute ones, that's about the size of it.

dclett
07-09-2006, 07:35 PM

Far be it from me to criticize you if you want to call yourself stupid. (I think you're probably gay, though, judging from your comments about women - not that there's anything wrong with that either.) However, I see other people here who may indeed want to take it beyond the realm of fantasy. I personally don't think this is the proper place to talk about it - I think you're right when you say this is a place for fantasy - but when these themes come up, you're always going to get some guys who actually take it seriously.

I was in the body modification community long enough to say to these guys that there are NO women castrators out there. Sorry. You want to find a real cutter? They're all gay men, and you won't find any of them on this forum.

But throw these guys a friggin' bone. Some posts were removed by a moderator some time back for containing photos that were TOO real and TOO bloody. No moderator removed the animal ********** post, which means it's up to you to click the link or not. You don't want to see animals *********? Don't click the link. Easy.

Trouble
07-10-2006, 01:16 AM
(I think you're probably gay, though, judging from your comments about women - not that there's anything wrong with that either.)
I feel my disputatiousness flaring up, and Maalox just isn't enough... must... flame... ON!!!

It is not necessary to be homosexual to be a misogynist. I have some female friends who make sure to remind me that I am a misogynist, and that that is why I am getting nowhere with the older woman I am doggin'.

I do not generally say things that are completely woman-bashing; and I am pretty gosh darn sure that I am heterosexual, but if women did not have BOOOOOBS (!!!!!!), I might very well be bi. But they do have boobs (!!!!!!!) and so:

Manuel prefers to grab his huevos and provide services for any chica who requests. No charge.

fightfair
07-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Far be it from me to criticize you if you want to call yourself stupid. (I think you're probably gay, though, judging from your comments about women - not that there's anything wrong with that either.) However, I see other people here who may indeed want to take it beyond the realm of fantasy. I personally don't think this is the proper place to talk about it - I think you're right when you say this is a place for fantasy - but when these themes come up, you're always going to get some guys who actually take it seriously.

I was in the body modification community long enough to say to these guys that there are NO women castrators out there. Sorry. You want to find a real cutter? They're all gay men, and you won't find any of them on this forum.

But throw these guys a friggin' bone. Some posts were removed by a moderator some time back for containing photos that were TOO real and TOO bloody. No moderator removed the animal ********** post, which means it's up to you to click the link or not. You don't want to see animals *********? Don't click the link. Easy.

I'm intrigued, why am I gay? I didn't quite get it on the first pass.

dclett
07-12-2006, 06:43 PM
IMy small change is that having a female active in the forum really screws things up. She brings objectivity, and that's just annoying when you want to sink into your own sordid submissive fantasies.

Some of us don't care for sausage parties.

fightfair
07-13-2006, 01:35 AM
I don't quite follow. Is it that you don't understand common argument form or that you can't read, or simply lack the ability for introspection. A combination of all three is also a perfectly acceptable response.

dclett
07-13-2006, 05:05 AM
I don't quite follow. Is it that you don't understand common argument form or that you can't read, or simply lack the ability for introspection. A combination of all three is also a perfectly acceptable response.

It appears that you don't want to follow my reasoning, or are simply being a smartarse. A combination of the two is also a perfectly acceptable response.

Fenric
07-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Looks like this thread got named correctly then! :weryfun

dclett
07-13-2006, 06:09 PM
At least we're keeping it to this thread! :autogun