PDA

View Full Version : Real BB

bijames69s
07-08-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm James, a bi-guy from Central Scotland. I have a few couples and others I see for fun. But recently I have not been able to get in touch with anyone who is willing to bust my nuts. The closest I've come was with a woman I met last Xmas. She and her boyfriend were looking simply for a 3rd party to spice up their love life. However, when She encouraged me to be rough on her nipples and breasts I took thr opportunity to mention my fetish for BB. The BF was having none of it so I visited the female on my own several times, she was well up for the sex but always held back when it came to my balls. She tugged on them and squeezed them but would never slap them about the way I like...

Ah well, one day soon I hope.......
:)

testiclats
07-09-2006, 03:32 AM
If you lived around here I would bust you harder than you wanted to be busted. I have always wanted to see if I could rupture a nut... just not my own!

bijames69s
07-12-2006, 05:30 PM
I don't really want my nuts popped, thank you very much :)
just slapped about a little. It's especially effective if I get slapped hard just at the point of orgasm - it can enhance or prevent my orgasm, depending on the timing. Which I of course have little control over