PDA

View Full Version : is there any older women that like to bust young guys

tim157b157
07-11-2006, 02:04 PM
i think a older women would enjoy doing this to a young guy lets see

Keo77
07-22-2006, 05:15 AM
i think a older women would enjoy doing this to a young guy lets see

I aggree, seeing a mature woman busting a younger mans balls is definitely a turn on.

I've only experienced the pleasure of being kneed in the balls by a mature woman once, but oh boy was it worth it:rolleyes::p!

My recallation of the experience is kind off haisy now as it happened quite a few years ago, but i remember getting into a conversation with a friend of our family at a birthday part about is it fair for girls to knee boys in the nuts after my girlfriend of the time made a playfull remark to me about racking my nuts:Baahaha:.

I asked her if she thought my gfriend was being a bit cruel & she said that she thought it does a man good to be kneed in the balls every once in a while.... even if they havent stepped out of line, just to keep them in order:weryfun.

As you might imagine i was quite taken back:eek::confused: with this comment from her & i told her i thought she was just teasing me, so she offered to prove it outside. Naturally as she was a very attractive lady with amazing pins i accepted.

We waited a couple of moments & then she took me outside & gave me 3 of the hardest knees in the balls i've ever had in my life:eek:. To say that the event was a mind blowingly arousing experience would be a major understatement. Straight after she racked my nuts I dashed off to the loo & jacked off harder than i've ever done in my life:rolleyes::p.

Taken my advice, if an older lady ever offers to rack your nuts, dont even hesitate to take them up on the offer.

Here is a pic you might enjoy;).

skipperbob
07-22-2006, 08:52 AM
My first experience with a professional was with a woman in her late forties and it was incredible! She had been doing it for thirty years and knew every trick and move to make it a great session for me. She was an artist with her feet - could kick me a dozen different ways and then excite me until I exploded! Went back several times, never disappointed! Your first time should be with a mature, experienced lady if you can!

Psychorabbit
07-24-2006, 08:15 AM
I got lucky as hell one time.

A few years back I had a college professor who was around forty or so - I was 19 - and she was incredibly hot. Amazing body, but she normally dressed a bit too conservatively. Anyway, this is before I REALLY got into ballbusting. One day I came early to class so she asked me to help her move a huge desk. We moved it, but somehow the communication got messed up so she ended up ramming the corner of the desk right into my nuts.

Her reaction was sooo hot, I'm almost certain its what made me into BB today.

kevinsmith
07-24-2006, 12:04 PM
What was her reaction?

Trouble
07-26-2006, 01:01 AM
What was her reaction?
Yeah, dide, what are you trying to do, hint that you are about to give it up and then REFUSE? That's a GIRL weapon, shame on you!

tim157b157
07-26-2006, 05:30 PM
great post everyone i want to know her reaction to any more storyes or short storyes would be great

J T
07-26-2006, 06:37 PM
I guess were just supposed to know how she responded. Aren't women perfectly predictable.

:Baahaha: