PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting and books

abused berries
07-12-2006, 09:47 PM
ive always felt that ballbusting needs more props, perhaps even ones that are of significance to a scene which is themed, or at least a scene more elaborate than a man, a woman, a bust, and a dropcloth.

every now and then you see props...perhaps a shoe or something ridiculous like a cricket bat. however, one prop that i think could be played up is the book. books are great because the kind of book can play well into a scene.

example: a teacher/student ballbusting situation, female teacher, male student. the male has to stay after class for some 'extra help' because he is failing biology. the teacher starts with some ordinary busting, but then turns it up a notch when she picks up his biology book and starts taunting him. "is this too complicated?" whack, right in the balls. if shes a real bitch she can even use the thin edge. otherwise, he could be on his hands and knees with his balls poking out and getting slammed with the flat edge while she sits on him. for extra insult to injury, she could open to the page with male anatomy on it, a nice full color page of cock and balls, and then procede to slam the book shut on said bits.

other scenarios could include a bohemian hottie smashing a businessman's balls with the communist manifesto, the classy secretary smashing the balls of the obnoxious and peeping IT guy with her copy of DOS for dummies (i actually have this book), or even the inquisitor smashing the balls of the heretic with a bible. some of these are a little more adventurous than others, but you get the idea. hitting people in the balls with books is hilarious. hardbound, softbound, its all good.

cutponies
07-12-2006, 10:12 PM
ive always felt that ballbusting needs more props, perhaps even ones that are of significance to a scene which is themed, or at least a scene more elaborate than a man, a woman, a bust, and a dropcloth.

every now and then you see props...perhaps a shoe or something ridiculous like a cricket bat. however, one prop that i think could be played up is the book. books are great because the kind of book can play well into a scene.

example: a teacher/student ballbusting situation, female teacher, male student. the male has to stay after class for some 'extra help' because he is failing biology. the teacher starts with some ordinary busting, but then turns it up a notch when she picks up his biology book and starts taunting him. "is this too complicated?" whack, right in the balls. if shes a real bitch she can even use the thin edge. otherwise, he could be on his hands and knees with his balls poking out and getting slammed with the flat edge while she sits on him. for extra insult to injury, she could open to the page with male anatomy on it, a nice full color page of cock and balls, and then procede to slam the book shut on said bits.

other scenarios could include a bohemian hottie smashing a businessman's balls with the communist manifesto, the classy secretary smashing the balls of the obnoxious and peeping IT guy with her copy of DOS for dummies (i actually have this book), or even the inquisitor smashing the balls of the heretic with a bible. some of these are a little more adventurous than others, but you get the idea. hitting people in the balls with books is hilarious. hardbound, softbound, its all good.

How about her taking a Men's Only magazine and slowly rolling it up over his testicles, tighter and tighter.

Or dropping the Enyclopedia Brittanica on his scrotum from a great height. It's set in an old library and she's on a ladder. Oh and I mean the whole Encyclopedia, One book at a time at a time.

Did you see "The Mummy"? how about the whole bookcase a la Rachel Weiss's disaster?

Or how about telephone books-- Abeline,Addison, Alamo....:bananawin

fittizzioh
07-13-2006, 09:37 AM
Mmmmhhh... sorry, I thought it was a post about ballbusting in literature...

abused berries
07-13-2006, 05:43 PM
How about her taking a Men's Only magazine and slowly rolling it up over his testicles, tighter and tighter.

Or dropping the Enyclopedia Brittanica on his scrotum from a great height. It's set in an old library and she's on a ladder. Oh and I mean the whole Encyclopedia, One book at a time at a time.

Did you see "The Mummy"? how about the whole bookcase a la Rachel Weiss's disaster?

Or how about telephone books-- Abeline,Addison, Alamo....:bananawin

encyclopedias and telephone books are great ideas. those are some of the biggest books out there!