PDA

View Full Version : want to be busted bad

shiznicks1
07-15-2006, 04:24 AM
My favorite fantasy is to be ballbusted, but it seems that the girls I meet do not want to do it. The most that ive ever gotten is just slight squeezing.Whenever I bring it up, they do not seem too into it.Does anybody have any tips on how to get a girl to go for this, or if you know any females that will do it in southern california, let me know. Thanks.

fittizzioh
07-15-2006, 08:28 AM
My favorite fantasy is to be ballbusted, but it seems that the girls I meet do not want to do it. The most that ive ever gotten is just slight squeezing.Whenever I bring it up, they do not seem too into it.Does anybody have any tips on how to get a girl to go for this, or if you know any females that will do it in southern california, let me know. Thanks.

Try involving many girls in a friendly fight... 6 over 10 will aim to the balls! (Just make it a simple target and make her angry)!

Tamakeri
07-15-2006, 11:14 AM

The California Mean Girls can rock your world. We are based in LA. Check out our girls and services, and contact us if you see something you like.

shiznicks1
07-16-2006, 03:10 AM
Thanks, thats a good site.

SavoirFaire
07-27-2006, 06:21 PM
The California Mean Girls can rock your world. We are based in LA. Check out our girls and services, and contact us if you see something you like.
Hey Tamakeri :thumbup
You mean this on a platonic-virutal level or hands-on level?
I mean... if I ever go to L.A., you know...

msms
07-28-2006, 02:20 AM

Dont argue with her - tell it was nice, and it turned you on. When your on the job, get her to squeeze them harder, tell her you get a bigger orgasm that way. Next get her to pull on them - lots of women dont know how much that hurts! Next time have her smack them like you were a naughty boy...
Just keep building it up bit by bit - thats what I do!