PDA

View Full Version : A BAD way to start a ballbusting relationship.

life is pain
07-18-2006, 02:56 AM
It probably goes without saying that this isn't the only board that some of us belong to. Some of us may go to the Mythbusters forum, or the Kraft kitchen dealy, and various other spots for our different interests, right? This other board I go to, I'm friends with just about everyone, so when bad shit happens to them I feel bad for them as well.

Well some odd many months ago one of the female members tells us about one of the worst days she's had at her work place. She says some guy came up from behind her while she was stocking shelves and felt her up and said something along the lines of 'nice tits bitch'. She didn't kick him in the balls like most people asked why she didn't. She just felt bad and humiliated. I felt offended FOR her. It made me think of the the thread started here about how to get a woman to kick you in the balls. What am I getting at you may ask?

Everyone here knows NOT to do these things right? We are aware of personal boundries aren't we? If someone feels the need to indulge in their fetish by trying to 'deserve it' by fucking with other people's personal space, that should say to them to just save up for a proffessional dom. that'll do that to them without the hassle. If someone didn't want to be embarrassed about revealing that they are into getting their nuts kicked, then how fair is it to embarrass some woman with their sexual harrassment.

This wasn't directed towards anyone that I, so far, have known on this board. No one here is that stupid to feel someone up and risk jail time for a kick to the balls. This I can appreciate. But some of us have displayed a mentality that suggests they would condone it. There's been more than just the 'Snoodle doll' thread that have gone from creepy to obsessive. These topics need to die. There is more than one girl here into ballbusting. Why not fantasize about the girls we've already seen in action on this paysite. If it needs to be someone we can interact with, I know for sure that Miss Lexi does e-mails and IM's.

Let's come here to socialize not to hunt down a potential mistress.

fittizzioh
07-18-2006, 03:54 AM
I totally agree with you. Only thing I can say is i think the snoodle doll thread is done as a game, a fantasy, just as other threads (I really liked the "i went to the psicologist" thread... but we know it's not real)!!

I feel really sorry for your friend: not all female have the temper and the "guts" to react to sexual harassment. I hope she will recover soon and forget the humiliation.

As you can see in other threads (as: how can i get kicked, now on page 4!) people who wants to get kicked don't force the girl to do it but tries to involve her (as in a play fight)!

However potential mistress are just quite everywhere, there's no need to look for them on the forum!

Fenric
07-18-2006, 04:35 AM
the snoodle doll thread is done as a gameIs Snoodle aware there it a game to all involved? A game is one thing but a game involving real people can be quite another. Snoodle has been a fantastic sport here and we're very lucky to have her. Lets just make sure we don't cross over that creepiness line again.:thumbup

Trouble
07-21-2006, 01:56 AM
This is the Snoodle Doll with the rolled up sleeves, right? Damn that Castratrix's Pet, he just won't let go of it!

As to seriousness and such: I have trouble considering doing any of the incredibly evil things I have even gone so far as to suggest: "GO TO A BAR! GRAB A BOOBIE!" I can't harm women -- some have asked me to knocj them around a little, and, suddenly, I think SM is creepy, because why would I ever want to hit some chick? Okay, there's this ONE chick whom I believe really NEEDS a severe kick to the box, but there is always an exception or two, right?

And being creepy is fine, so long as you combine it with some self-deprecating tumor. Uh, humor. Yeah, that's what I meant.