PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting with big balls.

Cirus
07-24-2006, 03:11 AM
This subject came up on another thread,(ball biting) so thought that it might be an interesting thread to start.
I pump and stretch my balls by varius methods to obtain big low hanging balls. I enjoy my wife pulling, squeezing, slapping and fondling my balls during foreplay. The fact that they are a bit enlarged and hang low makes it more enjoyable. I wondered if any other guys out there are into this sort of pleasure. And also have any ladies come across pumped or stretched balls to play with. Did they enjoy.
Wont post pictures at this time, there are some on the ball bitting thread.
Cirus.

fittizzioh
07-24-2006, 03:20 AM
My girlfriend was really impressed by your photos on the ball biting thread! She said the more balls are big, more she likes punching and squeezing them! You already answered some specific questions about ball pumping on the biting thread, but really how does pumping it work? Do you have to just apply a vacuum pump to your testicles??

Cirus
07-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi fitti
I would suggest a two stage cylinder to start with, maybe a 3"x5"x9" try www.thickwall.co.uk
That will give you some idea but you can make your own from a large pickle jar or something
You will also need a hand operated vacuum pump. Dont overdo the vacuum, about 5"hg should be OK.
Look on Newart, Pumptoys or Tigerpumping for more info. Weights can be had from www.secretleather.com
Good luck, take it easy.
Cirus

fittizzioh
07-25-2006, 04:12 AM
Thank you very much!

Cirus
07-25-2006, 11:03 AM
fitti, I should probably have warned you that most of these sites cater for straight and gay, so you will probably come acros some gay content. Just close your eyes.
Also I forgot to mention that it helps if you half fill the cylinder with warm water (as warm as you are comfortable with) before you put your equipment in for pumping.
Cirus

Kim22
07-25-2006, 11:05 AM
I think this is a great idea for a thread :thumbup
I luv big balls :bananad:

RockFord_
07-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Well..
Thanks Cirus. I orderd som toys :)

Cant wait for my "Ball Trap" and "Ball Trap Crusher" ;)

fittizzioh
07-26-2006, 03:19 AM
Also I forgot to mention that it helps if you half fill the cylinder with warm water (as warm as you are comfortable with) before you put your equipment in for pumping.
Cirus

Why? What does water do?
About gay... I'm not gay but for me it doesn't matter what they think!

Cirus
07-26-2006, 07:03 AM
Hi fitti.
Balls are sensitive to temperature, they drop when warm so as to maintain the optimum temperature for sperm production. Warm water in the cylinder encourages this drop and speeds up the expansion during the pumping process. Its worth giving your balls a warm bathe before you start, as well. In fact any time, you will be pleased at how much they drop, even unpumped.

Just thought I should warn you about the gay content.

Cirus

BallbustingPrincess
07-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Likewise!! :P
Big balls are great! Balls not sacs filled with whatever stuff...but nice big heavy balls themselves..... MMMmmmmmmm :)
Weighing a hefty set in my hands is so sexy....but rolling them about in my mouth with my tongue is even better! :)

Oooooooooh Balls balls balls........*weg*

Kisses and kicks for those that want it in the balls....*w*

BIG hello to Kim! *w*

BBP

I think this is a great idea for a thread :thumbup
I luv big balls :bananad:

thornapple
07-28-2006, 02:52 PM
My little ball mechanic at play

thornapple
07-28-2006, 02:55 PM
It hurts soooo good....

thornapple
07-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Thank you, may I have more...?

thornapple
07-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Open wide...and suck 'em in.

penaltykicked
07-28-2006, 04:15 PM
your movies on smacks site were the best my wife and loved them and she learned much thank you so much please post more pics and i would really love to see any new vids of yours. also big fan of your wife stepping on your balls any vids of that. keep up the good ball beating work

poolman2
07-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Thornapple,

Thank you very much for posting the pictures of you and your wife working on your equipment. They're great. We love them.

Incidentally, if you do have any pics of your wife with her feet on your equipment, we would love to see them.

Thanks,

poolman2

Black Dog
07-29-2006, 05:06 AM
Thanks to you and your wife. These really are the best. Liked the sucking particularly

gary198
07-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Thornapple, didn't you used to have some videos on newart's? I remember seeing some that looked VERY familiar.

thornapple
07-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the comments, folks! Really like to read what you think about the pics, makes the little lady hot so she squeezes harder and stretches longer.

There were a couple of vids on newart some time back before they crashed and lost most everything.

Here are a few pics of feet on balls for those that requested. Looking forward to people posting some comments and more pics of their own.

thornapple
07-29-2006, 03:02 PM
Here are a couple more...

thornapple
07-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Barefoot...and loving it!!!

BallbustingPrincess
07-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Im speechless! :)
Truely amazing pics Thorn!

MMMM-MMM! :P~~~

*w*

Kisses

BBP

dclett
07-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Thornapple: more please!!

TommytheCoolCat
07-29-2006, 08:32 PM
The cat brothers giving a big thank you to you and your lovely lady. Incredible squeezing and stretching pics, some of the best I have ever seen:ibow4u:

Fenric
07-30-2006, 12:42 AM
:jumpsmile :jumpsmile Great stuff Thorny :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

Its good to see one of the Cat Brothers is still around the place too :thumbup
I miss those guys in the biting thread :(
Here's hoping that there's another kitten in the litter ;)

poolman2
07-30-2006, 04:23 AM
Thornapple,

Thank you. You are a very lucky man!

The pictures of your wife's high heeled feet on your balls are fabulous. And what she did with her bare feet goes beyond the power of words to describe.

Suffice it to say that I see few images more beautiful than a woman's foot with her full weight atop her man. And when her foot is bare, well it just doesn't get any better. That is the stuff that dreams are made of.

As for my own experiences, well my wife wasn't in the mood tonight. She actually did look very tired. As for photos, I fear she'll never be in the mood based on our prior conversations even though she has done some pretty good stuff with me.

A few days ago, when the weather was very hot, and our air conditioning was broken, we spent all our free time in the pool. Then came the day when both of the kids were gone. It was great.

Mrs. Pm2 hugged me and then wrapped her toes over and around my balls (after significant choreographing by me), so that substantially all of her non-bouyant weight was borne by my balls. Keep in mind we were both largely submerged in the pool. It was wonderful. She did toe stands. She wiggled her toes. She bounced around. Anyway, that too would have been the stuff that dreams are made of, except that this time it was for real.

I don't know how much of the weight from her gorgeously figured body my balls carried, but whatever weight the water did not buoy and her arms hugging around me did not hold, my balls had the pleasure of bearing. It was truly a sublime pleasure I have not enjoyed before. It was wonderful. I am going to try to reprise that activity before the summer's end.

Anyway, thanks Thorny. I really appreciate those photos.

Poolman2

Black Dog
07-30-2006, 04:37 AM
Ace! Do you have any video of bare foot treads?

Your wife is a real expert.

Steve88
07-30-2006, 07:27 AM
Thorn

These pics are simply awesome. I like the ones where she steps on your package the most. There is nothing like having a wife or girlfriend that enjoys hurting your package.

Steve :wooow:bananad::wooow

velvetfog
07-30-2006, 12:54 PM
I love your wife's hairy arms, very sexy. Dont sissy out on the squeeze!

thornapple
08-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Last of the pic repost...

thornapple
08-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Last of the repost...hand stretched!

thornapple
08-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Last of the repost...any comments? Anyone like to see more?

thornapple
08-05-2006, 03:36 PM
I little vid clip - stretching and slapping (http://rapidshare.de/files/28323504/stretchslap.mpg.html)

Black Dog
08-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Are you kidding? Of course we would like to see more. How about some shots of ball squeezing showing actual shape change?

Please ask your wife to keep it up, harder!

SacBound
08-06-2006, 06:10 PM
I've been a member here for a zillion years, but have yet never spoken up about anything (shyness can be such a bitch...) :)

But I simply MUST join in and shout ENCORE!

Unbelievable stuff, my partner is very fussy about ball size - but she's found her ideal swingers in your monkey's playground.

Although I would obviously prefer a nice free selection, I guarantee you'd make a killing if you made some 5-10 min vids and sold them on **********!!

TommytheCoolCat
08-06-2006, 10:26 PM

I would love to see more. Your pics and vids are some of the best out there!! Two of my favorite fetishes are squeezing and stretching, and you my friend do it the best!

teapot42
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I must admit that nut-pumping has intrigued me for a while but can anyone recommend if there is a cheap and easy way to try it and see how it works before I start investing in all the kit that may or may not get used? Can you use a vacuum cleaner or a bicycle pump for instance?

gusano
08-07-2006, 10:00 PM

Yes . I want to see more.

Sure, Oh my God : She has a terrible control of the action. I like it that.

ljfemd
08-07-2006, 11:57 PM
like silly putty.

Ramps
08-08-2006, 01:30 AM
Hey, how about that "want to see more pictures" thing? I can't wait to see them!:D

experiment
08-08-2006, 09:29 AM
The video clip from 8-5-06 is excellent. I could watch it over and over. The pictures posted are extremly interesting interesting. More would be welcome.

secsari
08-08-2006, 04:54 PM
excellent. Thanks

thornapple
08-09-2006, 01:43 AM
Thanks for all the great comments. Here's a clip of balls getting worked:

Short clip: punchballs (http://rapidshare.de/files/28732269/1016punch.mpg.html)

ftwhound
08-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Thornapple, those pics and vids are absolutely fantastic. You and your wife keep up the good work and I certainly look forward to more vids and pics. Thanks!

SacBound
08-16-2006, 02:37 AM
Thornapple - do you have any more vids like these? Any chance of some extended clips - my wife complains about having to watch them on loop to get off!

jimborules38
08-16-2006, 03:54 AM
those pics are awesome, keep up the good work!

Tballs
08-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Any chance of some extended clips - my wife complains about having to watch them on loop to get off!
I concur, Thorn - can't you get her to do it to you for about 45 minutes :cryingblu !

Snoodle
08-18-2006, 02:50 AM
Personally, I've never run across anybody who stretches or pumps or whatever.

I do, however, love the idea of big balls. Maybe it has something to do with personal kinks, or somehow ties into the image of masculinity in some hi-falutin' philosophical way that I can't conjure right now, but the idea of a huge, bloated pair dangling there...well, let's just say I enjoy the concept.

Trouble
08-19-2006, 03:47 AM
I do, however, love the idea of big balls. Maybe it has something to do with personal kinks, or somehow ties into the image of masculinity in some hi-falutin' philosophical way that I can't conjure right now, but the idea of a huge, bloated pair dangling there...well, let's just say I enjoy the concept.
Nothin' high-falutin' about it; bigger balls means more baby batter, right? I mean, what ELSE makes a natural pair (non-pumped and injected and eeeeeewww!!) big other than producing and storing baby batter? And, while baby batter needs to be carefully handled if a woman is not ready to have kids yet, men were built to give their batter to women and women were built to receive. (By the way, women: THANK-YOU for receiving!)

So, a big pair of hangers means virility, masculinity, studliness, and hefty amounts of baby batter. (PS to all women: WE DELIVER!!!)

Snoodle
08-20-2006, 02:29 AM
Nothin' high-falutin' about it; bigger balls means more baby batter, right? I mean, what ELSE makes a natural pair (non-pumped and injected and eeeeeewww!!) big other than producing and storing baby batter? And, while baby batter needs to be carefully handled if a woman is not ready to have kids yet, men were built to give their batter to women and women were built to receive. (By the way, women: THANK-YOU for receiving!)

So, a big pair of hangers means virility, masculinity, studliness, and hefty amounts of baby batter. (PS to all women: WE DELIVER!!!)

Hm...I suppose you're right.

It's more fun to pop the big water balloons.;)

shazamer
08-20-2006, 08:34 AM
:iluvu:Well snoodle considering how pretty you are I've got a pretty big pack of water balloons your welcome to play with if you'd like ...so long as you try to keep them atleast partially in working order :p

thornapple
08-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Another short clip - ballbusting personal touch (http://rapidshare.de/files/30141289/ballbusting_speedbag.mpg.html)

Snoodle
08-20-2006, 05:20 PM
:iluvu:Well snoodle considering how pretty you are I've got a pretty big pack of water balloons your welcome to play with if you'd like ...so long as you try to keep them atleast partially in working order :p

No promises. :D

shazamer
08-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Well snoodle im a pretty trustworthy guy I think I would have to let you have your fun and just hope things worked out for the best and im left with some balls in the end.. what do you think of the idea, sound like a fair trade and deal? :p

Snoodle
08-21-2006, 12:43 AM
Well snoodle im a pretty trustworthy guy I think I would have to let you have your fun and just hope things worked out for the best and im left with some balls in the end.. what do you think of the idea, sound like a fair trade and deal? :p

I'll have to think about it. :bananad:

Hotdog
08-21-2006, 02:43 AM
These are better than Barefoot Princess

msms
08-21-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks for sharing thornapple.
You sure are a lucky guy!

wolfeballz68
08-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Squeeze Me!!!!:bananad:

l33tz0r_2k8
08-23-2006, 06:45 AM
lol lol lol

thornapple
08-31-2006, 09:30 PM
A short vid of a big pair getting slapped around (http://rapidshare.de/files/31506794/nuts_slapped.mpg.html).

FunTimes
09-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Now that looks like fun! Those are some pretty good slaps. It sounded like you could here the guys balls smacking the stool he was leaning over a time or two!

bashedballs
09-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Nice vids, Thorn! There's a few files here that'll have to be accidently left on my desktop! I can feel the boys aching already!

diggz
09-10-2006, 06:39 PM
I like this pic. Hope it works. http://forums.femaledom.com/http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/876c813b5a.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

tim157b157
09-11-2006, 08:56 PM
i can only view some of the pics and vids with rapid share the one's i can't view it says upload on the bottem and brouse on the side and a long white bar in the middle someone please help me out

mike_HH
09-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Thornapple,

love those pics with those blk heels. great work, any more?

bleep master
10-03-2006, 08:11 PM
thanks for all the great posts

nme6666
10-15-2006, 09:03 AM
balls trapped

Catherinaes
10-15-2006, 11:41 AM
I like this pic. Hope it works. http://forums.femaledom.com/http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/876c813b5a.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

interesting, whose balls these are!

williemc
10-15-2006, 04:44 PM
balls trapped

Great pics nmee6666 !