PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting and the big things !

agnetha
07-24-2006, 03:24 AM
Hello,

and I really am having problems finding the time to post, I do, however, have the occasional lurk, ;) . I still love smackmynuts' videos, Trouble's humour, the dancing bananas and the odd cartoon, thanks folks, x, all have withstood the test of a thousand and one jpegs.:D

I have been away too, in Italy with Amy (more on that another time, promise) and whilst there I did some thinking on what bb has given me over the years.

My question is has bb (as giver or recipient) had a major affect on your life? It is still a big taboo, despite our best efforts, so has looking for more of it, asking, or being known as that "sort" moved you to do things a certain way?

For me, apart from the various sets of balls used and tastefully abused (and their owners;) ) the one big drawback I remember has been in terms of reputation. I used to live in a little town and worked for a small but prestigious company. After I let my urges get the better of me (as detailed in the following story) I found myself the subject of much attention, most of it not too pleasant, and some of it very amorous. In the end it became so claustrophobic that I had to leave, so moved to where I live now. Its so much easier to be anonymous in a big town and to try new things and people, its the best thing I ever did, and without bb it would never have happened.

And the story, dug out from the past ! It still makes me smile.

Seeing as its Christmas I thought I'd say about a very fun experience (for me!), but an unusual one, from way back, at about this time of year - this site really brings some memories right into focus !

I was a couple of years out of college and was assigned to help on a training course at a local hotel with some regional managers from our firm. I got to organise the flipcharts, the overnight stays and the coffee (well it was the 80's).
Most of the first day I spent scribbling away on the charts while the chaps chattered away, not very exciting! After they'd had dinner the seminar turned to the competition and that as some of them had female sales reps, they were at an advantage. More specifically that this was discussed as a dirty tactic as the woman would/could use her charms/persuasiveness to make business go smoothly. I just kept taking notes until the manager from Surrey looked up at me and asked if I had any views, being the only woman in the room. I did of course and pointed out that only a certain type of man would be swayed. This caused huge laughter and various "dirty slut" comments, led by the Surrey chap, a very confident, overbearing man of about 40. I walked out to the bar in disgust. Not the best of days so far.

Later the guy from Surrey came over to see me complete with a bottle of champagne, profusely apologising, mainly to my clevage. I was getting annoyed. He just wouldn't go and wouldn't take no, thinking he had some right because of his position, and perhaps because I was young. It was clear what he wanted so I decided it was time to sort this out.
I put on a little of my seductive act, got his room number in 2 minutes flat an told him to be ready, naked in 10 minutes and that I'd give him the time of his life. He practically ran up those stairs.

On the dot I was at his door, still smouldering. He opened it with a flourish, and a bit of a wobble, (he'd had a few). What nearly threw me was the hair, he was covered! I'd never seen so much hair apart from on a dog, still, I smiled and pushed him backwards and onto the bed. There was just no way I wanted to be anywhere near intimate with him, but I wanted to teach him a lesson or two about how you shouldn't always get what you wish for (it was Christmas!).

Some more seductive noises about how powerful he was, and how I wanted to take all night and I knew from his eyes and his smallsize erection that he was mine!
I took his tie and tied one wrist around the bedpost and fondled his balls a little (that hair!). I took off my tights to tie the other hand and found two more ties in his wardrobe for his ankles. I stood back and looked at the naked hairball grinning up at me. I suppose I didn't look too threatening so I gave his balls a fairly hard squeeze and told him that I was really going to be a slut tonight, but first he had to be clean.

He was all for it saying he'd do anything, absolutely anything. I took out a clean hankerchief and stuffed it in his mouth as I pulled his balls downwards, only his eyes changed, going wide, I gave a nice firm squeeze and let go. His breath came in snorts a bit but I didn't care.

It was the hair that decided it, I had to shave him. I took out my scissors, lifted the now soft dick and began to snip away. He writhed about a little but I told him I might slip and put the cold steel against his right testicle. He went very still as I cut away at his hairs. I teased him all the while, saying that this would help him make the most of his assets and that dirty sluts did like their men clean. He did get erect a couple of times but the cold blades against his balls soon stopped that!

After a while the hairs got very short so I went to his bathroom and came back with his shaving brush, warm water and a razor. His face went pale and his breathing became very fast. I told him that it was time for a more personal service as I soaped his scrotum, using my nails to get the lather into all the right places. He squirmed a bit but the flash of the razor brought instant stillness so I could scrape away with ease. It took awhile to do but I shaved him all around his cock, around his balls but I left the hairs behind and on the front of his balls, and up his cock.

I dried him off and let him recover for a few long minutes, sat between his legs and just handling him lightly until he relaxed and got hard again, teasing that he was just perfect now for a slut like me, and that we had hours until brekfast. He mumbled through his gag and looked up at me like a child in a candy store. I glanced theatrically at his balls and said that ooops I'd been a silly slut and missed a bit. I quickly got sellotape from my bag and, without letting him see, pressed it all along the hairs I'd deliberately missed, from under his balls to about halfway up the underneath of his cock.

I played with him some more, his balls were so smooth and I'm sure he appreciated every little bit of their exposure to my hands and nails as I worked them around. He soon couldn't take more and I held his balls from underneath, and just as he made to come I yanked up the sellotape as hard as I could.

He fainted, I dressed and left.

Merry Christmas

Aggie x

:jumpsmile :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

fittizzioh
07-24-2006, 04:03 AM
Well done, Aggie!
I hope you had a good time here in Italy, too!

David_B
07-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Fantastic story, Agnetha.

Thanks for the best post of the year!

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

agnetha
07-25-2006, 06:52 AM
Hello David,

and thanks for your post, I do like to know that people enjoy my stories.

That one is actually quite old one and what I did was quite a major event as it turned out:) . Apart from the ballbusting and the shaving itself it was one of the first times I worked out that certain types of man would happily, or driven by lust, get themselves into situations that would let me be me. There was a lot of recklesness on my part then and sometimes risks are a good thing.

Aggie x

Still no answers on my original question though:confused:

fightfair
07-26-2006, 12:31 AM
My question is has bb (as giver or recipient) had a major affect on your life? It is still a big taboo, despite our best efforts, so has looking for more of it, asking, or being known as that "sort" moved you to do things a certain way?

I've only had the one partner and my fascination with bb has certainly done a great deal to ruin my marriage. I'd love to tell you I can assimilate and there's plenty of give and take but it just hasn't worked out that way and it's certainly ****** me to take stock about what I'm doing and why I want to be dominated. Look, there's no simple answer I can give from my life so far... but I don't think bb was ever a taboo. ****** and child sex are to varying degrees taboos in what I assume we're labelling western culture. But ballbusting has never got that kind of negative press, so let's not overestimate our importance in the scheme of things.

David_B
07-26-2006, 04:32 PM
I would suggest that ballbusting is still a big taboo, after all there aren't many of us who would, for example, go into work and announce to all our colleagues that we like to kick/be kicked in the groin. ****** is illegal and child abuse is the most horrifying criminal activity possible, so bb can never attain those levels of notoriety or taboo.

To answer your original question, Agnetha, bb has affected my life in as much as I think about it all the time. I think it must even have an *********** effect on all my relationships, including ordinary friendships with men or women. It's kind of a source of confidence for me. I'm actually quite shy, but I like having this one thing that makes me stand out slightly among all my friends, as I've always thought it is cool to be different. I think me believing there is this one thing that makes me special is probably the biggest way it has affected my life and my outlook on myself. I like myself best when I'm full of enthusiasm and energy, and this whole fetish of bb is something that I feel hugely positive about and motivated by. I think this enthusiasm bleeds out into all areas of my life and shapes who I am.

How about you, Agnetha? We're still living in a society whose gender roles and expectations are changing only very slowly. Has it been easy for you to integrate your interest in bb and dominant side with the interactions you have with friends and other important people in your life?

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

agnetha
07-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Hello,

and I loved your candid post David. Bb makes me feel special and "different" too, although I am very fortunate to have a close friend who is also into bb in her own way that I can confide in.

As to the effect on my relationships, well it hasn't been a major concern if my men have been into roleplay, dominance or ball play etc when things are all new, but after a while their sexual inventiveness, or lack of does come into my thoughts. I think it has led me to making more critical judgements of where relationships are going.

My current bf is the only one who has taken to the kicking/kneeing side of bb and I think that this is down to his competetive nature, he does get off on being able to rise above his pain, which suits me fine.