PDA

View Full Version : Cute Blonde kicks him right in the nuts!

Skipper Skippit
07-24-2006, 07:34 AM
This handsome blonde teen has a evil dark side...
Very extreme stuff!!!

Ballbusting:
http://www.nedhold.com/promo/jillback8.html

dustymech
07-25-2006, 10:57 PM
thats a bit much for my tastes, especially the urine thing.
I usually follow the "no blood, no foul" rule, but i guess everyone has their own standards...

rooster
07-26-2006, 06:06 PM
:cryingblu :eek:
i almost puked

ricky
07-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I don't much like the blood stuff... it's kinda scary.

But I guess it's fine if someone is into that stuff.

BustedBoySean1985
08-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Yeah, that was some really scary stuff. I am more into getting kicked by a woman if she is doing it in a kind of playful or non-threating way of making you bleed or drink your own urine. That was just nasty. I prefer to get kneed by women rather than kicked so I guess that is my preference.

James Market
08-09-2006, 09:02 PM
I hate those sites, but i guess to each his own. I dislike the following:
chains, dominatrix wear, whips, electric, blood, dildos, stilettoes.

I said stilettoes because "normal" women do not wear em. Only strippers and doms. It makes the scene lack credibility. I prefer normal shoes or running shoes. Bare hand is best, no strings, tools, etc.

I love how the Asian girls do BB.

v15
08-10-2006, 06:09 PM
whooo!... nice clip :thumbup

Tamakeri
08-12-2006, 05:49 PM

I said stilettoes because "normal" women do not wear em. Only strippers and doms. It makes the scene lack credibility....

Maybe in your part of the world only strippers and dommes wear stilettos. In my part of the world it is very common for trendy dressed 20-35 year old women to wear them on a night out- or any time of the day if they want to look hot. With a dress, with jeans- whatever.

shayne
08-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Ah yes, agreeing with tamakeri. I love montreal summers. :D

blkpatent
08-29-2006, 09:07 PM

I said stilettoes because "normal" women do not wear em. Only strippers and doms. It makes the scene lack credibility. I prefer normal shoes or running shoes. Bare hand is best, no strings, tools, etc.

I love how the Asian girls do BB.Anyone can wear "normal" shoes, even guys. Heels are feminine, sneakers are not. I'd rather see a woman in stilletos anyday over boots (hiking)or sneakers. Black patent high heels are the BEST for ballbusting NUDE balls, none of this pants on crap.