PDA

View Full Version : Why do you like it?

ballstothewalls
07-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Hi everyone. This is my first of hopefully many posts.

I was wondering if anyone out there, guys or girls, had any idea as to why they were interested in such an extreme activity. I'm actually more interested in seeing some other guy get his balls kicked, punched, slapped, kneed, ect. but I'll take an occasional nut racking too.

I've thought about why I like it and I believe it relates to a very early girlfriend I had who liked to occasionally hit below the belt. And I happen to have a very vivid memory of a very paricular kick to my nuts during a sexual encounter with her, and I think that's why I like seeing other guys get racked, and getting racked myself.

I was just wondering if anyone else knew why they liked it or could offer some insight on the subject.

Thanks to all.

agnetha
07-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Hello,

and welcome along, have you just found the site or have you been looking in for a while?

There have been various posts on how individual members got into bb, try in the introductory posts thread. My introductory post is in the archive!

By the way, its interesting that you prefer to watch, don't you think that you could get involved firsthand?

agnetha

Mike2B
07-31-2006, 08:14 PM
I suspect for a lot of people that are into one fetish or another it has to with a connection with an early sexual experience. For instance if one's first sexual experience was with a woman with long hair, he may well find long hair very arousing. In my case the first time I touched a girl's breast she responded by grabbing my balls and laughing. As such my biggest turn on now is to have a woman squeeze them and smile or laugh. Sometimes it difficult for some people to remember or to make that connection but it is probably there.

rooster
08-01-2006, 02:00 AM
its not extreme to me.... i dont wanna get "jacked" in them, i just like giving my baby new ideas how to play with them...

experiment
08-01-2006, 08:05 AM
The separarion between pain and pleasure is a very fine line. I suspect it has a lot to do with why ball busting, and abuse is pleasurable to many. There is a tremndous surge of pleasure if ones testicles are squezed at the point of ejaculation. Once completed it is merely painful to do anything to the testicles. There is a medical explanation for this that I don't fully understand.

d1i2c3k4
08-01-2006, 11:32 AM
something to do with adrelaline i tink

spidermale
08-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I was on my way to Maine once with my then girlfriend. I made some sort of smartass comment, and she punched me right in the balls(she was driving too so i guess she was totally in control.) I was upset so i just stared out the window and she finally said whats the matter with you in kind of a bitchy tone. I said well my balls hurt. Without missing a beat she just said awwww, cut em off! I said then they wont hurt anymore right? she said exactly. that was all we said on the subject even tho i was majorly turned on by that car ride for many months.

BustedBoySean1985
08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
I remember being in like first or second grade and this one girl came up to me and asked "Can I kick you in the penis?" I think that is what she said, it has been a while but that is what I think she said or something along those lines. I'm now 20 and it happened in first or second grade so of course the details are a little hard to remember. Anyway, I think it went like this. She was a little shorter than me and came up to me on the playground during recess and asked if she could kick me. I said "NO" because I don't know what she was thinking at the time. After I said that. All I remember her doing is driving her leg into my private area. I didn't double over or anything but she did get me pretty good. She started to laugh and then she just walked away. That is my experience that got me into this thing. Has anyone else had a situation where a girl just comes up to you and kicks you for no good reason. I still to this day cannot understand why she did that. I never did want to bring it up because that was a little embarrasing to talk about to her I thought. I mean it just seems a little strange to come up to a girl that she may or may not remember doing and asking why they kicked you in the balls. Besides, we were kids back then and we didn't know any better so I guess it was just one of those things kids do that doesn't really mean anything but still kind of sticks in your head for so many years afterwards. Well, that is all I can say about that and I hope you all share your first experience and if you already have I would love to read them all.

Trouble
08-10-2006, 03:36 AM
. . . Has anyone else had a situation where a girl just comes up to you and kicks you for no good reason.
Yeah, pretty common thing, especially around ages 11-14 or so; the girl who got you was just getting curious earlier than most.

I was thinking about this sort of thing and remembered the time a chick came up to me and kicked me in the dick and then walked away. So instead of bending over a bit and cupping my balls, I was bending over a bit and holding my dick. It was hard when she kicked it and it hurt for a long time. A number of people saw, some girls, some boys; I do not remember how many or any names/faces, so can't say how many girls.

Although I got into ballbusting, this experience did not get me AT ALL interested in cock torture (kicking or otherwise); it just hurt. Other than that one, 'though, they mostly went for the balls.

seduction
08-10-2006, 04:48 PM
because it proves that females are superior to males..

i want to be busted by a girl wearin white pantyhose and schoolgirl uniform with ultramini skirt and being taller than me..